Sign in to follow this  
november_ra1n

KMSBOX 1.22 [Windows Embedded 7/8/8.1 KMS Activator]

november_ra1n

KMSBOX 1.22 By dialmak [Windows Embedded 7/8/8.1 KMS Activator]

c69d.png

VL editions of Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/2008/2008r2/2012/2012R2 and VL / Retail edition of Office / Visio / Project 2010/2013 . The logic of it is the same as the old activator Mod3 VSLT [?]. Simplified menu - in fact single-button . There is a possibility of detailed look activation status (for example ), and system information.

Features:

Russian help file .

It is possible to fine-tune the emulator KMS server (Port, Pid- s , RenewalInterval, ActivationInterval).

It is possible to use a random ePID KMS server , eliminating the ban.

There is the possibility of converting Retail Office / Visio / Project 2010/2013 in Volume to facilitate the activation process.

It is possible to fine-tune the activation problem

For fine-tuning and on / off features , open the Notepad file configuration KMSBOX.ini. Help with parameters in Russian is the same .

Clujba KMS server after activation automatically stops and so does not take memory.

Activator does not require internet connection and does not depend on the settings of the firewall .

Product Activation is activated by other means (MAK, Retail, OEM , etc. ) factors .

Note: Google Translator..!

Changelog KMSBOX 1.22

Updated to version 1.2 KMSBOX  [?] .added to the configuration file parameters:Part4PidRandom - enables or disables the use of the fourth Pid random number generatedRetail2Volume - enables or disables conversion Retail Office / / Visio / Project 2010/2013 in Volumefor fine-tuning avtorektivatsii task scheduler added:BootTrigger - determines whether the task is running at startup OS reactivationDelayBoot - determines the delay in minutes before the start of the problem when running OS reactivationCalendarTrigger - determines whether the task is running on the reactivation of timeslotsDaysInterval - specifies the interval in days of task start reactivationDetails new parameters are described in the configuration file KMSBOX.ini .Added HelpIn detail different ..
Note: Google Translator..!

Name: KMSBOX 1.22.exeSize: 754 KBCRC32: 0DBC232AMD5: FEA32D4277D290071280B2E1C44C5909SHA-1: 7B6B124652DEB320ECD8583FA29A9765B8F16A51

Microsoft Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry Direct Download Link

ftp://niktest.g-service.ru/SYSTEM/

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Thanks, I'll try when I get home.

Do let me know after you have tried, as i don't have any Windows Embedded installation on VMware i could not tested yet.!

software182

Thanks NR, but i think you're wrong for writing file size

Name: KMSBOX 1.22.exe
Size: 754 MB
CRC32
: 0DBC232A
MD5: FEA32D4277D290071280B2E1C44C5909
SHA
-1: 7B6B124652DEB320ECD8583FA29A9765B8F16A51

754 MB ? :P

Edited by software182

franksmith

hi,

I have windows embedded standard 8 (x64) ..will the activator above work on my OS?

franksmith

Thanks!! Will try the Toolkit and reply back here with results.

Appreciate the quick response.