ESET v4 Fixes

shought

time_machine

Whenever I click on any kind of fixes it takes me back the main nsane homepage. I don't know why? Seems like those fixes are broekn.

• Replies 2k
  • Views 198.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whenever I click on any kind of fixes it takes me back the main nsane homepage. I don't know why? Seems like those fixes are broekn.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download from here :

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site »»»»»»»»»»»» Mediafire.com

Code »»»»»»»»»»» /download.php?jydmjxnnnmf

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy

Jofre

LeetPirate
Do you use Tab Mix Plus by chance? Or any tab plugin for your browser?

You should have a look at our FAQ on the frontpage :)

SwiftStryder

I installed the box-marsu fix. Was working fine on ESS 4.0.417. I tried updating to 4.0.424 and an error comes up during installation in which I have to designate which folder contains "ess_nt32_enu.msi". I did. Still, an error. I believe this has to do with the fix because I read somewhere that you have to uninstall it. If this is true, how do you uninstall it?

It's the Box-Mara fix or the Mara Box fix, and I believe you just run the fix executable again and select the appropriate option to uninstall.

Yes, you have to uninstall the fix before you upgrade ESET, just run the main executable again to uninstall it. It will say 'UnFix'.

Yes, you first need to UnFix the fix every time you want to update to the new version. But, beside this, I think you have other problem. You will need to copy "ess_nt32_enu.msi" to C:\Windows\Installer. Run it then from that folder. It seems that Eset screwed something with latest installer.

Cheers ;)

Bart Grefte

Hmm, just downloaded a (what I though) newer NOD32 Antivirus (trial) from ESET's website, from here to be more exact, but that one is a little bit older (and not Dutch) than the one I was talking about in my previous posts....

This one is v4.0.314.

Anyway, NodLogin 9.9c does work with that one ;)

Hmm, just downloaded a (what I though) newer NOD32 Antivirus (trial) from ESET's website, from here to be more exact, but that one is a little bit older (and not Dutch) than the one I was talking about in my previous posts....

This one is v4.0.314.

Anyway, NodLogin 9.9c does work with that one :P

------------------------------------------------

at =» Eset.com «= you can download Dutch v.4.0.424, but first use your real Email address in order to get a username and password for to download the trial version.

Choose "Download" and then change English to »»» Dutch language and it`s version 4.0.424.

HelplessGirl

Hey everyone!

My name is Diana and I'm new around here.

I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I've installed smart security with the mara fix, but in the main window it doesn't appear the personal firewall module, only antivirus, antispyware and antispam modules. I've installed and uninstalled like a billion times and nothing.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some ideas on how to fix this.

Peace:)

Bart Grefte
at =Eset.com = you can download Dutch v.4.0.424, but first use your real Email address in order to get a username and password for to download the trial version.

Choose "Download" and then change English to »»» Dutch language and it`s version 4.0.424.

But that one doesn't work with NodLogin, read my quote + previous posts again ;)

Btw, did some testing:

NOD32 Antivirus Dutch v4.0.424.0 -> Doesn't work with NodLogin 9.9c, as said before in previous posts.

NOD32 Smart Security Dutch v4.0.424.0 -> Doesn't work either, same problem.

NOD32 Antivirus English v4.0.314.0 -> Works

NOD32 Antivirus Dutch v4.0.314.0 -> Found it somewhere, turned out to be v4.0.424.0 that doesn't work with NodLogin...

So most likely cause is the newest NOD32 version not supported by NodLogin 9.9c?

@Bart Grefte :-

NodLogin 9.9c works fine with ESET ( AV, ESS, AV Business and ESS Business editions ) v. 4.0.424 (ENG) on my WinXP PRO SP3 (32bits).

Hey everyone!

I have a problem and I don't know how to fix it. I've installed smart security with the mara fix, but in the main window it doesn't appear the personal firewall module, only antivirus, antispyware and antispam modules. I've installed and uninstalled like a billion times and nothing.

I would really appreciate if someone could give me some ideas on how to fix this.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Firewall module will be installed next updates.

Peace !

Jofre

Bart Grefte
@Bart Grefte :-

NodLogin 9.9c works fine with ESET ( AV, ESS, AV Business and ESS Business editions ) v. 4.0.424 (ENG) on my WinXP PRO SP3 (32bits).

After you're post I did one more test I should have thought of...

Now it seems it's a language problem. The English 4.0.424 works fine with NodLogin 9.9c, both AV and ESS.

The ones that didn't work here where both in Dutch/NLD.

Is there anyone here who would like to confirm this?

new firewall module release v1046 for 32bit only

download link

*****http://www.mediafire.com

*****/?sharekey=96058459f1b3c431c2b435915e8821d7e04e75f6e8ebb871

How To Install

After download, extract the .zip file. Inside, you will find two files, em008_32.dat.

Restart your computer in Safe Mode. To do this, click Start → Shutdown and select Restart from the drop-down menu. When the computer restarts, you will see a Boot diagnostic or default boot screen. At this point, begin tapping the F8 on your keyboard repeatedly. In the Startup menu, select Safe mode.

When the computer starts up, copy the two files, em008_32.dat into the ESET directory located here:

C:\Program Files\ESET\ESET Smart Security\

This will overwrite existing files with the same names. When the process completes, restart your computer normally and turn your router off and then on again. Your Internet performance should be back to normal.

Hey everyone!

Are you sure that you installed Smart Security, maybe you just installed Antivirus. What's the file name of installer you used to install ESET. Also, it would be helpful if you make a screen shot and post it here.

Cheers :wtf:

RobrPatty
Personal firewall module: 1045 (20090325) : here

Thanks for the link Tucker.....my nod32 firewall is back to the usual.

And thank you shanijee for the instructs to do the job.

And ya mara when you install ESSBE40.424.0 it installs without the firewall!! So Tucker supplied a link to add firewall

and shanijee supplied the instructions.

And Peace to you HelplessGirl

One would think they (Eset) will get around to auto updating the firewall module eventually, probably sooner rather than later.

One would think they (Eset) will get around to auto updating the firewall module eventually, probably sooner rather than later.

The thing is.... I don't think eset even does updates on the weekend!! If not we have to wait. Bummer

I use Comodo Firewall with EAV (not ESS) so it doesn't make any difference to me. I kind of like having a separate firewall solution. I'm pretty happy with the way it works.

Personal firewall module: 1045 (20090325) : here

Thanks for the link Tucker.....my nod32 firewall is back to the usual.

And thank you shanijee for the instructs to do the job.

And ya mara when you install ESSBE40.424.0 it installs without the firewall!! So Tucker supplied a link to add firewall

and shanijee supplied the instructions.

And Peace to you HelplessGirl

Its installed the firewall here fine :wtf: with ESSBE40.424.0 im running windows 7 & its fine in vista as well :think:

DirtyShady

I have just reinstall all my pc (Vista x64 french), and I just reinstall ESS 4.0.424.0 x64, and I have an error with the Firewall module just after reinstall, and could not do Update.

Is it normal ?? How I could do with ESS 4.0.424.0 x64 ?? Anyone could help me ?

Archived