Hare computer accelerator

undeleted_xp

Has anyone of you heard or has used this program Hare made by Dachshund Software, kinda old program but they say it work really good even system is running on XP using its own Kernel like 88bit or 64bit... view as follows

Hare: the best acceleration utility for PC.

With Hare, accelerate any computer up to 300%, even latest generation PCs using Pentium 4 or Athlon MP; simply install Hare and be accelerated.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Accelerate your computer automatically

Hare doesn't use "classic" acceleration methods, such as a few registry tweaks, and few modified settings. Hare will improve performance no matter what software you use, thanks to a revolutionary compact 88-bit Kernel, which accelerates common system instructions. In addition to that, Hare has a very complete CPU Tasking technology designed to fit your needs; Hare determines automatically what program you use, and how much CPU it must allocate to it.

Mem Doubler or intelligent RAM management

There are dozens of RAM defragmentation software for PC; forget them all. Mem Doubler has a unique function which is able to determine when your RAM needs to be defragmented! Just tick a checkbox, and Mem Doubler will adapt to your computing style.

Automatic RAM preservation

How can you run over thirty heavy programs such as Adobe Photoshop or Macromedia Dreamweaver with only 128Mb of RAM? With Hare, and its "Automatic RAM preservation" function: it distributes RAM to programs when they need it, not when they want it. [Example]

Accelerate games

With a set of pre-programmed instructions compatible with nearly all PC games, GameZap will increase your game's frames per second by near 10% in most cases. And GameZap is compatible with OpenGL!

Easy to use

Hare features a state-of-art interface, extremely easy to use. Our interface fully respects Microsoft's guidelines and is very intuitive. Most of the time, you won't have to configure Hare, since it works in background, but if you want for example to check out how much free memory you have, or if you feel like fine-tweaking Hare, you'll be delighted by its ease of use, eye-candy icons and comprehensive wizards.

And much more

Hare features other great functions, such as WinOptimize, a wizard that automatically cleans and optimizes Windows! It is impossible to list all of Hare's functions on a single webpage, so why don't you get it now and find out what it feels to have a really fast computer?

------------------------------------------

Do you think its really that good on accelerating Windows?

• Replies 11
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unfortunetly, I'd like to believe this but with every 'Accelerator' it always promises more than it can do. If you want an Accelerator, buy a better processor.

Actually, coming back from the topic, I did use Dachshund Software about 4 months ago. Hare and some other apps that were designed to supposidly double start-up, shutdown, media and such things by 400%.

It took about 1 minute for all the whole start-up to take place :/

Actually, coming back from the topic, I did use Dachshund Software about 4 months ago. Hare and some other apps that were designed to supposidly double start-up, shutdown, media and such things by 400%.

It took about 1 minute for all the whole start-up to take place :/

I agree with lite, sometimes you have to say BS when it is neededBeing politically correct sometimes gets lost in the translation..... if this thing was soooo good we would have no need for bigger processors and ram..... and we would all know it.....

Memory "defragmentors" are a known hoax, some of the more effective memory reclaiming applications do manage to free up available memory by loading and unloading a large pagefile. This technique may appear to free up "unclaimed" RAM but it actually steals pagefiles from running applications and displaces commonly accessed system data which is detrimental to system performance. This results in system instability and frequent application faults.

A technique that would work but which isn't commonly practiced in the Win32 environments would be to compress the data before storing it to RAM. This was a common technique in the days when 64k and 640k mem limits were in place but has since been lost in Windows prehistory.

Still one must be reminded that they are extending the performance and availability of system memory at the expense of the processing cycles to compress and decompress the associated data. Thus you gain performance in one area but it is directly lost in another in relative proportion plus inefficiency. Even overclocking the CPU results in a significantly more rapid decay of the system hardware.

There is no magic cure all or enhanced operating modes, although one should never underestimate the power of a well balanced and optimized PC. Most user experiencing sluggish system response are actually suffering from misconfigured OS settings or bottlenecks related to incompatible system hardware (which are more often found in homebaked PC's than OEM hardware).

The idea of an 88-bit kernel is laughable, where did they pull this n-bit digit from? 96-Bit would be slightly more logical (the theoretical 32 bit "triple buffer" as discussed) but still completely out of the ball park, the only two real options for extended kernels would be 64 Bit and 128 Bit (or perhaps 256 Bit). This describes the potential length of processor operation strings and is defined by the number of available memory interrupt addresses in the CPU/RAM busing.

It's interesting to note that the IBM iSeries motherboards have had the 128 bit architecture in place since 1996, but as of to date applications and operating systems have only now began to take advantage of 64 bit computing. The current iSeries packs a dual 64 bit CPUs, but it could handle a 128 bit chip without modification.

Not only does the larger n-bit processing provide more efficient application performance it also extends the amount of memory by providing more available memory addresses. The current move towards 64 bit CPU's yield the potential to directly access upto 4 Gigs of RAM. Meanwhile 128 bit architecture will free up over a Terabyte of available RAM; furthermore a 256-bit CPU could theoretically address 2 * 10^79 (20 with 79 zeros after it) bytes of memory!

Unfortunately it will probably be another half a decade before we see the mass production of 128-bit chipsets in 2010, and even further into the future before the raw processing power and virtually non existent memory limitations of a 256-bit architecture is unleashed. The current RISC architecture could easily be adapted to handle 256-bit and the current production standards are easily capable of producing such chips and extended buses. But the financially motivated powers that be (probably a bit of alt.gov.def.dept.encrpyt conspiracy involved aswell) have throttled the public advancement of technology to milk it for every penny they can along the way.

The "available" technology could easily produce computers hundreds of times more capable than the obsolete systems that haven't even been released yet.

• 3 weeks later...

:unsure: I agree with the bottom line sentiment........ The only thing that will speed up a cheap or lame computer is hardware upgrades, most importantly a 3g or more processor, closely fallowed by at the very least 512mb of ram. I personally have 1.5 g and run about 550mb of ram on a constant (i have my reson's ilmao) but i do find that most people have a dam stick of 256 in a computer with a 2g processor... That to me is the most rediculos thing... choaking your computer to death with 256 when u could see a huuuuuuge difference with a 60$ ram upgade make's little sense to me.

I will say that the best way to optumize what u do have is with these programs and these programs only! Do not have a optumizer war trying 5000 different ones (especially when i've already done it 4 you ilmao) its a losing battle. Tune-up utilities 2006 is simply the best friggin reg cleaner and one click optumizer around. I've had most others eventually delete a little to much on a cleaning session where as TU has never, not one time, fucked me. Second and probably most important is Diskeeper. Defragmenting is a overlooked and underused built in system tool and diskeeper will speed that built in Windows tool up 70% at least. Last i have to mention people who use that joke of a "virus scan" called MacAfee or its step sister Norton..... These will not only add 5-8 processes to your task list, but will consistantly miss virus intrusion and will eventually become one with the virus that takes it over ... i am to lazy to continue my rant on those 2 useless programs but trust when i say i could not feel more strongly about not ever infesting your computer with those pathetic progams ! peace! :P

alienfire3.jpg

Archived