PerfectDisk Professional 13.0 Build 783

jalaffa

Keep your computer running like new. PerfectDisk Professional's industry-leading defragmenting features speed up everything you do, from browsing the web to downloading music and editing pictures. Plus, you'll see faster machine boot times and fewer software crashes and hangs. PerfectDisk Professional's patented SMARTPlacement feature is the most sophisticated defragging solution available. It identifies the files you use most and then organizes them according to your unique usage patterns. This comprehensive process yields faster subsequent defrag passes, quicker computer boots, slower rates of fragmentation, reduced resource consumption and improved performance of desktops and laptops.

Thanks to november_ra1n for the update.

Download

• Replies 144
  • Views 36.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

Thanks for the Update.

Hi November Rain:

by november_ra1n - 3 hours 26 min ago

PD Pro 13.0 Build 783 [A/S]
Site: http://pastebin.com
Sharecode[?]: /6AXsxY4V

The program asks for connecting to the PD server.

does this means that the serial will be blacklisted after a while ?

Greetz

Jim

Thanks for the update! is it wise to use this new version of Perfectdisk in my new Kingston SSD? can i really gain some performance without degrade much faster the drive? anyone with enough knowledge please,thanks!

Thanks for the update! is it wise to use this new version of Perfectdisk in my new Kingston SSD? can i really gain some performance without degrade much faster the drive? anyone with enough knowledge please,thanks!

If you want an honest answer, then you - do not.

Run only "consolidate free space" in your SSD and performance increased. Caution: not run any Defragmentation process!

I use no software at all for the SSD, only TRIM enabled.

To check if the TRIM command is active:
CMD
"fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotify"

If the result is "0" then TRIM command is enabled
If the result is "1" then TRIM command is disabled

Use the following command to enable, disable TRIM:
CMD
"fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 0"
or
"fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 1"

Works fine on my Sandisk Ultra Plus

"PerfectDisk® 13 is here with Windows 8.1 support, up to 20% faster optimization for HDDs and SSDs, increased flexbility with customized scheduling, plus enhanced SSD recommendations and reporting."

Once any initial defrag is done you should never need to defrag again.

I use no software at all for the SSD, only TRIM enabled.

To check if the TRIM command is active:

CMD

"fsutil behavior query DisableDeleteNotify"

If the result is "0" then TRIM command is enabled

If the result is "1" then TRIM command is disabled

Use the following command to enable, disable TRIM:

CMD

"fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 0"

or

"fsutil behavior set DisableDeleteNotify 1"

And you are absolutely right - can not defragment an SSD, only TRIM and / or optimize. This means - the reason why does not work defragging SSD, is because they have an abstraction layer and do not grant direct access to the OS-data. Gives them virtual addresses Instead the physical addresses.

I don't know, is my poor english someway understandable. Maybe somebody can explain better.

Archived