Avast SecureLine 1 year ( my personal License)

ASIO

mzl_vhtikfyh.jpg

SecureLine is a personal VPN service from the antivirus outfit avast! Nothing really sets it apart from all the other VPN services currently flooding the market—it is easy to use, hides your online activity from eavesdroppers, and allows you to spoof your IP address to view content that's restricted to a certain geographic location. It has a cleaner interface and simpler setup than most of the competition, but the support for international servers is, at best, still hit-and-miss.

Again here where crackers stops ;)

enjoy don't forget to thnx to get more exiting genuine products @free

GIVEAWAY FINISHED

Edited by ASIO

• Replies 26
  • Views 29.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ASIO

• AlexCross

• Ponting

• Catoja

@ASIO,Wouldn't the license be blocked soon if it is used on more than 1 PC simultaneously..?

Edited by NSFfan

@ASIO,Wouldn't the license be blocked soon if it is used on more than 1 PC simultaneously..?

that is why it is posted in giveaway section ... limited activations

The license order info screenshot says 1 PC,1 Year..so activation on only 1 PC is allowed..Isn't it?

The license order info screenshot says 1 PC,1 Year..so activation on only 1 PC is allowed..Isn't it?

try your luck ;)

I don't need it...BTW..one person can use it legitimately for an year...rather than too many people trying to activate and getting it blocked...no use for anyone...

After all it is your giveaway,you can do whatever you want....

Thanks for the key, I tried it but is soooo slowww, i didn't get the chance to connect to the internet with it, waited for 3 min to load my page, and decided to stop waiting and i disconnected it.

Thanks for the key, I tried it but is soooo slowww, i didn't get the chance to connect to the internet with it, waited for 3 min to load my page, and decided to stop waiting and i disconnected it.

try different locations

Useless against NSA, Swoden already said it...

Its one pc one year your going to get your vpn blacklisted and you paid forty dollars for it thats like throwing forty dollars out the window. If you were not going to use it and are done and decided to put it in a giveaway an create a drawing for users for this forum thats cool This way is stupid sorry..

Edited by Holmes

Yerrrr 'cos NSA are guna be checkin' you out arnt they... DOH

Yerrrr 'cos NSA are guna be checkin' you out arnt they... DOH

So why you need it? Internet banking? Please ... VPN's (gateways) = hacking activites ...

Edited by Catoja

You can use it in many activities, let's say that the most common one is to have acces to sites that don't usually works if you are not living in that country, like hulu, Netflix, Spotify etc. Others use it for torrents and etc.

• 3 weeks later...