• Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• geeteam

• Matt

• chlorophyll

• Rok

Hi I wanna express my sincere gratitude to everyone who contributed to help fix my problem. I really Appreciate it.

I say Thank you guys...

Nsane ROCKS B) B) B)

Hi I wanna express my sincere gratitude to everyone who contributed to help fix my problem. I really Appreciate it.

I say Thank you guys...

Nsane ROCKS B) B) B)

care to elaborate root cause of the problem & how did you solved it? (never had such issue, it's better to be prepared for worst :s ) :think:

screenshots

Capture.png

Hello geeteam, it is not a software or hardware issue, but the reason behind your download stucking at certain stage is all because of the time-bound URLs that the online files hosting sites now a days are offering, including YouTube, and that expires after the specific time. To get past, and to resume download, all you need to do is refresh the URl of the file you are downloading.

Here are the steps:

1. Open IDM, go to Option > Downloads > scroll down to the bottom, and select from the dropdown "if exisitng file is complete......" option.

2. Click O.K.

3. Now, when a download stuck, just refresh the URL, by going to the download site, refresh it, and copy the new URL.

4. Nwo, right click the file your downloading in the main IDM windows, click properties and paste the URL in the box overwriting existing URL. 5. Click OK, and resume your download.

6. That's it.

please note, the download can stuck anywhere and sometimes you may need to refresh a URL many times.

Edited by Rok

screenshots

Capture.png

Hello geeteam, it is not a software or hardware issue, but the reason behind your download stucking at certain stage is all because of of the time-bound URLs. Online file hosting sites now a days are offering time-bound URLs including YouTube that expires after the specific time. And, all you need to do is refresh the URl for the download to resume.

Here are the steps:

1. Open IDM, go to Option > Downloads > scroll down to the bottom, and select from the dropdown "if exisitng file is complete......" option.

2. Click O.K.

3. Now, when your download stucks, just refresh the URL, by going to your download site, refresh it, and copy the new URL.

4. Right click the file your downloading in the IDM, clikc preperties and past the URl in the box overwriting existing URL. Click OK, and resume your download.

5. That's it.

please note, the download can stuck anywhere and sometimes you may need to refresh a URL many times.

Thanks @Rok i will try yours

shot as at 29.12.13

4shot.png

screenshots

Capture.png

Hello geeteam, it is not a software or hardware issue, but the reason behind your download stucking at certain stage is all because of of the time-bound URLs. Online file hosting sites now a days are offering time-bound URLs including YouTube that expires after the specific time. And, all you need to do is refresh the URl for the download to resume.

Here are the steps:

2. Click O.K.

3. Now, when a download stuck, just refresh the URL, by going to the download site, refresh it, and copy the new URL.

4. Nwo, right click the file your downloading in the main IDM windows, click properties and paste the URL in the box overwriting existing URL. 5. Click OK, and resume your download.

6. That's it.

Thanks @Rok i will try yours

Just do, as I said and all your download in the first picture above will resume and complete.