India summons US ambassador, protests arrest of diplomat being handcuffed in public

truemate

:doh: Bro,s U know what gets to me. We, the Democratic World, are like Old Japan. :guns: Fighting the S :shit: ts outa each other, but as soon as 1 is attacked, we all Stand Together :hug: Again. Lets Face it, Brothers and Sisters will Fight. Lets make Peace & Talk like Adults. Human-Kind is not the Enemy. :wut: :chug:

agreed there is the USA SIDE and THE INDIAN SIDE,,,,,and as always the truth is about to be raped to make political hay for both sides

• Replies 56
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dMog

• truemate

• Turk

• youarefinished

so..if she chooses to leave the country the case will quietly disappear...or do i read this wrong..any legal eagles out there??? one less ting to worry about for the world

DMog, this is the "right legal" and "realistic diplomatic" solution for both parties. Problem was that she is a guilty person with diplomatic immunity. Case closed. (BTW, my jokes are stock emails from friends.) :)

Edit: Enjoy your vacation, Ambro will miss you :)

Edited by Turk

DMog, this is the "right legal" and "realistic diplomatic" solution for both parties. Problem was that she is a guilty person with diplomatic immunity. Case closed. (BTW, my jokes are stock emails from friends.) :)

diplomatic immunity was designed so that countries having having issues with each other would not use their laws and courts to harass diplomats or make political points by embarrassing the diplomatic core of any country..it was NEVER intended to give that said immunity to those who would choose to break the law for personal gain.... ask this question of any diplomat and if they are honest they will tell you this as i stated it...

as to your jokes they are quite good...some i have heard a long time ago and remembered them as i was reading...still very funny today...as i said earlier...the world needs more fun

"India diplomat Devyani Khobragade, arrested in the US for visa fraud, is formally indicted but is given immunity and is asked to leave, prosecutors say." BBC New

India had already applied to UN to pull her back to a UN mission to get rid off hers messy. Case Closed now. Happy snorkelling: )

glad this ended this way instead of a messy court battle... as it would have really served no purpose but to make things worse between both countries