Quote of The Day (QOTD)

Turk

"And for your Question if am a Doctor? I guess the Real Question is - Do you want me to Give you a " Real " Check up?"

kn_andre Nsane Forum Member

Extraordinary, Brilliant.

Edited by Turk

• Replies 121
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SlimRock

• Turk

• kn_andre

• STEEL

Top Posters In This Topic

"And for your Question if am a Doctor? I guess the Real Question is - Do you want me to Give you a " Real " Check up?"

kn_andre Nsane Forum Member

from Her/his JOTD post to reply a question http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/164933-jotd-joke-of-the-day/page-38?do=findComment&comment=698557

Extraordinary, Brilliant.

Thanks Sweet Heart For your Compliment .... Really you made me Blush ..... LoL ... But i Guess i will just Reserve my own Comment for now till we get the Feedback/Heat from other Forum Members ... On a Serious Note, @Turk am Truly Honored and Humbled by your Comment.. I really Appreciate it.. Have a Nice Wonderful New Week Ahead and Cheers..

"Peace at Home, Peace in The World" : Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Bro don't praise her much, I'm little jealous.. :rolleyes: she is mine.. :P

What's the point to open a new thread? :think:

Why are you giving @Turk Heat ?? Hmmmm ..... Seems that Some " Persons " are Jealous because @Turk has got my Attention for now ... LoL ... Easy Boy .... Keep your Pants on OK .... Hehehehehe...

"Peace at Home, Peace in The World" : Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Bro don't praise her much, I'm little jealous.. :rolleyes: she is mine.. :P

Damn ..... It did not even take long for the Gloves to come Off ???? Now let the Games begin .....

Why are you giving @Turk Heat ?? Hmmmm ..... Seems that Some " Persons " are Jealous because @Turk has got my Attention for now ... LoL ... Easy Boy .... Keep your Pants on OK .... Hehehehehe...

ugh! my Pants are up, you don't need to worry abt it! I raised the question about the thread, not about the post. there is no reason to create a new thread as we were already having a good time @JOTD Section! As far as jealousy is concerned, I won't mind what you post, who's getting your attention. I know you and Roger D are emotionally attached (to be precise in a relationship) so, why do I get Jealous? :P Have a sweet chill pill, Be Calm, Enjoy your Life!

@Turk! No offences but you might be High when you created this nonsense thread! ;)

ugh! my Pants are up, you don't need to worry abt it! I raised the question about the thread, not about the post. there is no reason to create a new thread as we were already having a good time @JOTD Section! As far as jealousy is concerned, I won't mind what you post, who's getting your attention. I know you and Roger D are emotionally attached (to be precise in a relationship) so, why do I get Jealous? :P Have a sweet chill pill, Be Calm, Enjoy your Life!

@Turk! No offences but you might be High when you created this nonsense thread! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

“You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.” Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Edited by Turk

“Try to understand men. If you understand each other you will be kind to each other. Knowing a man well never leads to hate and almost always leads to love.” John Steinbeck

Edited by Turk

Quote Of The Day

topic started here already

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/46453-quote-of-the-day/

Thanks,

I did not know that the topic already started

and now when I checked it:

"This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic".

so, mods can delete this thread no need duplicate it. but then other topic archived/locked, or they may be combined so it is up to Mods decision.

Sorry did not know had been locked, this is the new one then :)

• Administrator

Quote Of The Day

Thanks,

so, mods can delete this thread no need duplicate it. but then other topic archived/locked, or they may be combined so it is up to Mods decision.

That topic is indeed archived. No one can reply in it.

While we can un-archive the topic if required, I think it's better to continue with this one.

Quote Of The Day

Quote Of The Day

Thanks,

That topic is indeed archived. No one can reply in it.

While we can un-archive the topic if required, I think it's better to continue with this one.

@Tezza! What happened to your DP? why so! Hmm! sudden Change after becoming Veteran! I think you are also experiencing Kn_andre's Heat! :P

@DKT27 Its better to merge both the topics! Have a look at no. of posts in archived thread!

Quote of The Day

“You can chain me, you can torture me, you can even destroy this body, but you will never imprison my mind.”

Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Water Therapy (WT) in the day & Whisky Water (WW) in the evening is the perfect combination to stay 'healthy, wealthy & wise'. Cheers. :cheers:

1459327_10201669926524753_1332940027_n.j

Please @slimrock there is no Need to use Harsh language on Others here ... I think Nonsense is a Little Bit Hard and Uncalled for. We are here to Amuse, Educate and Make Each other happy with Jokes and other Stuff we share with Each Other.. Yes we All Come from Different Race, Cultures and Creed - which means we have Different Perspective in Life. But Been matured Means that, when we have to Disagree with Others, we at Least Do it Kindly .... I Respect Everybody here on Nsane, No matter if I do not Agree with what they do, New Threads they create or what they Post.. I Sincerely Hope you Understand the Point am Humbly trying to make. Have a Nice Day and Cheers ...

Edited by kn_andre

Please @slimrock there is no Need to use Harsh language on Others here ... I think Nonsense is a Little Bit Hard and Uncalled for. We are here to Amuse, Educate and Make Each other happy with Jokes and other Stuff we share with Each Other.. Yes we All Come from Different Race, Cultures and Creed - which means we have Different Perspective in Life. But Been matured Means that, when we have to Disagree with Others, we at Least Do it Kindly .... I Respect Everybody here on Nsane, No matter if I do not Agree with what they do, New Threads they create or what they Post.. I Sincerely Hope you Understand the Point am Humbly trying to make. Have a Nice Day and Cheers ...

XS5LK.gif

Edited by slimrock

"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment." Benjamin Franklin, Founder Father of The US

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Nicholas Klein

Proceedings of the Third Biennial Convention of the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America (1918), p. 53

Edit: Author name corrected. Credits go to Tezza.

Edited by Turk

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Mahatma Gandhi

He never said it,

Nicholas Klein

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America".

in a 1914 address to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America in Baltimore

Edited by tezza

Mahatma Gandhi

He never said it,

Nicholas Klein

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America".

in a 1914 address to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America in Baltimore

Sorry and thank you, you are right. I missed the disputed quotation and read as if his quote.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Describing the stages of a winning strategy of nonviolent activism. There is no record of Gandhi saying this.

A close variant of the quotation first appears in a 1918 US trade union address by Nicholas Klein:

And, my friends, in this story you have a history of this entire movement. First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America.

Proceedings of the Third Biennial Convention of the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America (1918), p. 53

Edit: Even Nicholas Klein 's quote is from "Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America" I really like it.

Edited by Turk

• Crazycanuk locked this topic