Suggestion of new title for the fappers club (funny names respecting the rules)

sanjoa

Hi @all. The boss has asked us to rename the club because of the rules. So I need everybody to suggest a new name, a funny one, respecting the rules. By the end of the month, I'll make a poll with the suggested names, so everybody will be able to vote for the name you like, the most voted name, will be the group name and also our signatures will be updated. Thanks in advance.

EDIT: also this space can be used for suggestions regarding the club.

Edited by sanjoa

• Replies 56
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sanjoa

• Roger D

• dMog

• nIGHT

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME SUGGESTIONS

01. Mile High Club

02. Nsane Awesome Club
03. Fapity Fapata foo
04. Nsane residents' comitee (Lite sent this by PM)

05. nsane Cyber Family

06. nsane in the membrane club

07. nsane fun club

08. nsane nude club / nsane passion club

09. Funtoosh club

10. FuNsaners club

11. CYBER NSANE FUNS

12. The todgers

13. Club31ers

14. Steelers / Hopeless romantics

15. Nsane Majestic Club

16. nSane DownUnder Club

17. Paj Ero's time

18. boneheads r us

19. The World Famous Meat-Beaters Club / The Chicken Chokers Society / The Five Knuckle Shuffle Gang

20. Nsane Beer Bar

21. NSANE 1337

22. nsane dead chickens society

23. Perfect Scrambled Eggs Club / Scrambled Eggs Club

24. nsane funsters / nsane little temple / nsane deja vù / the viper room

Edited by sanjoa

It's about past the time we should have done this and thank God we are here now. ;)

I have some thoughts that I'd like to share here too.

1. Name.
Any name that is funny or nice to hear that will not intimidate others perspective of morality, perception and decency.

When you post a suggestion about the name, will you please state the reason why you promote it?

2. Signature.
I hope when we update our signature it will be much smaller and must be hidden in a spoiler so as not to take up too much space in the thread.
Think of the users who has small screen, we should be considerate to them too and not only that we just abide by the forum rules.

3. Club Management.
The officers must have to discuss this first so I will not discuss it here.

I hope you consider my suggestion here. Just sharing my thoughts on the matter. Cheers. :cheers:

It's about past the time we should have done this and thank God we are here now. ;)

I have some thoughts that I'd like to share here too.

1. Name.

Any name that is funny or nice to hear that will not intimidate others perspective of morality, perception and decency.

When you post a suggestion about the name, will you please state the reason why you promote it?

2. Signature.

I hope when we update our signature it will be much smaller and must be hidden in a spoiler so as not to take up too much space in the thread.

Think of the users who has small screen, we should be considerate to them too and not only that we just abide by the forum rules.

3. Club Management.

The officers must have to discuss this first so I will not discuss it here.

I hope you consider my suggestion here. Just sharing my thoughts on the matter. Cheers. :cheers:

I just make this thread because the boss asked me to change the name. I like your thoughts. Will be taken on consideration

This time please do not ignore Lady Paffers, as "Fapper" exclusively refers to males, females' is "Paffer".

Though I support any sort of fun club, I humbly stay at the Fuckers side :)

BTW, some of you may think a rival "Fuckers Club like a Lady and Sir" too, my two cents. I also support "Fuckers" club as a bystander.

4. Nsane member's comitee -- Sounds good to me ;)

NAME SUGGESTIONS

4. Nsane member's comitee (Lite sent this by PM)

No! That was nsane residents committee suggested by Admin Lite :)

2. Signature.

I too agree with you on other points, but IMO signature inside spoiler is not a good idea.. :rolleyes:

Signature can be of smaller size, but everytime to check the signature, clicking show button on Spoiler is not worthy.. :rolleyes:

Signature is the only way to recognise our Club member, So it's not a good idea to put the signature inside spoiler.. :) :) :)

Out of Respect to every(1)one on the Forum and Mr Nelson Mandela,s Passing :sadbye: Iam removing my Fapper Sticker for now-/ ILL still be a Member :(

if anyone noticed i took my fapper sig off a long time ago.... it was rather on the tasteless side

Out of Respect to every(1)one on the Forum and Mr Nelson Mandela,s Passing :sadbye: Iam removing my Fapper Sticker for now-/ ILL still be a Member :(

if anyone noticed i took my fapper sig off a long time ago.... it was rather on the tasteless side

But we are here to hear some suggestions from your side.. :rolleyes:

well we have a virtual beer room why not be generic and go along with some type of a pup/ bar name..we have enough members from all over the world here... i am sure some really cool name will come up

edit...a place to go to take in cricket, football,l soccer , baseball hocky and other sporting events in the 90 inch big screen tv's and kick ass sound system that will be installed as well as just kick back and relax

Edited by dMog