• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jobe

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

c*ap software.

It would not load, says about I.S.P. blocking it, stopped all internet activities, so spent 40 minutes rebooting and restoring an image.

That is their last chance, they done.

Great share,thanks a lot.

Great :chug: The picture is better than 1000 words

4E9m6.jpg

s8ros.jpg

Unlimited traffic volume included
Unlimited bandwidth included
Access to Free servers and Premium servers
Additional protection for mobile devices (PPTP, L2TP/IPSec)
Guaranteed availability without any waiting times
Incl. Premium support
5 Devices

Edited by hamede

Premium....

is this for cyberghost premium, or is it like opening an account with them for their basic/free service? anyone know? If premium, thanks very much for the head's up!!

is this for cyberghost premium, or is it like opening an account with them for their basic/free service? anyone know? If premium, thanks very much for the head's up!!

premium

i still cant get the setup.., link by Kalju doesn't work for me.., plz someone provide me the setup link...? :(

I think that you can use any setup you want, you don't have to use a special one. The setup from their official site should work just fine. The key is unic, so it will start counting from the day you registered it. It won't expire if you didn't use it.

Edited by AlexCross

A question, per example if i format my pc in february and go to activate cyberghost again, it will work? thanks @Batu69, great find. :)

Yes it will work after format,but make sure you keep all the info from your Cyberghost account.

c*ap software.

It would not load, says about I.S.P. blocking it, stopped all internet activities, so spent 40 minutes rebooting and restoring an image.

That is their last chance, they done.

Who's fault is that, that your ISP blocked it? Of course, not the problem and fault of CyberGhost. :)

And for the uninstall, use Revo or similar tools and uninstall/remove CyberGhost manually from your network adapter if it won't be removed automatically.

A question, per example if i format my pc in february and go to activate cyberghost again, it will work? thanks @Batu69, great find. :)

Activation is account and license based, once you have your key, you can activate it when ever you want, from the activation day on it counts 1 year.

Setup direct link

http://cyberghostvpn.com/download/CG_5.0.9.8chip.de-christmas.exe

I think that you can use any setup you want, you don't have to use a special one. The setup from their official site should work just fine. The key is unic, so it will start counting from the day you registered it. It won't expire if you didn't use it.

Hum...., not sure if it make some difference, but look this.

This is Setup from Chip.de

sshot_4.png

This the normal setup offered in website.

sshot_3.png

Yes it will work after format,but make sure you keep all the info from your Cyberghost account.

Activation is account and license based, once you have your key, you can activate it when ever you want, from the activation day on it counts 1 year.

Thanks guys, It is very good. :)

Edited by Matsuda

Hum...., not sure if it make some difference, but look this.

This is Setup from Chip.de

sshot_4.png

This the normal setup offered in website.

sshot_3.png

I have had Cyberghost for two years and my version is 5.0.9.8 ,I think yours is just a newer version.