• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamede

• Roger D

• SlimRock

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually planning to purchase multiple licenses, so am mighty glad I saw this first! :D Thanks a lot :wub: hamede :wub: 'cos nothing beats free! 3 copies registered already, with the rest in queue. :P

Edited by janedoe

Why I see this when I try manual update :unsure: . Btw I already activated ESS 7 with that promo license.

DicQ43X.jpg

This Giveaway License is only for ESET NOD32 AntiVirus , If you will use the license on ESET Smart Security it'll show Product is activated but you won't be able to Update.

So read the instructions carefully about licensing on ESET KB database, Both the Product's have different Activation Keys.

Switch over to ESET NOD32 AntiVirus & Enjoy! :)

can u get 1 key 1 year ESS for me? i only get 1key 6moths for EAV, i need ESS pls send inbox for me! thanks bro

Buddy! this Giveaway License is only for ESET NOD32 AntiVirus and can't be used with ESET Smart Security. So better grab one year license for ESET NOD32 AntiVirus! ;)

the post says 1 year for smart security and antivirus..?

back to mara fix?

OP got carried away with responses from other users who were saying that ESET NOD32 AntiVirus License is working with ESET Smart Security which is not true. IMO he wasn't aware about the ESET Licensing policy.

@hamede! Change the Topic header to ESET NOD32 AntiVirus One year License Giveaway. (This License wont work with ESET Smart Security)

How do you people find all these awesome free promotions? Fantastic!

Key EAV 1year if anyone want,enjoy!

Ihr persönlicher Aktivierungs-Code:

DEA5-FTBA-4XCS-UT9T-2DAU

Do not post key in public..It may be blacklisted. :rolleyes:

And Activation key may not work without the valid email.. :)

Edited by Roger D

@hamede! Change the Topic header to ESET NOD32 AntiVirus One year License Giveaway. (This License wont work with ESET Smart Security)

Maybe there is something wrong with him

See here

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/196051-1-year-license-of-eset-nod32-smart-security-antivirus-7/page-3?do=findComment&comment=690805

And

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/196051-1-year-license-of-eset-nod32-smart-security-antivirus-7/page-3?do=findComment&comment=690830

Edited by hamede

Giveaway is now Ended and Closed.. :rolleyes:

Edited by Roger D

Updates work fine on ESS7 !

compare my picture from the above post with the below:

ifmnp3.png

Fugitive3 did you finish all updates in trial mode before registering or afterwards?and has it updated itself since?,thanks for the info.

There is nothing wrong @ his end. How come it is possible to use ESET NOD32 key with ESET Smart Security :think:

Refer to my Post: http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/196051-1-year-license-of-eset-nod32-smart-security-antivirus-7/?p=690995

It'll show Product is activated but you cant update! ;)

Edited by slimrock

ifmnp3.png

Fugitive3 did you finish all updates in trial mode before registering or afterwards?and has it updated itself since?,thanks for the info.

hello I was using a trial license before by TNOD.

after putting the new license i get updates

ifmnp3.png

Did you uninstall TNOD ?? I am thinking maybe TNOD is still working for you,has anyone tried a fresh install of ESS ??and is getting updates?

ifmnp3.png

Did you uninstall TNOD ?? I am thinking maybe TNOD is still working for you,has anyone tried a fresh install of ESS ??and is getting updates?

I never had TNOD installed.. I was always using portable one. I doesnt matter if i used tnod before. the license that is inputted its the one that i got from the promo. anyhow.

Been checking this out on other 'sources'seems that the codes can be used anytime up to June 2014 so any of you guys out there already using a different AV can continue with that for some time before using this option,I guess thats what its for anyway!,people will want to use their subscriptions that they have 'paid for' with other companies.As for the Smart Security option,there are 'mixed reports' out there,so for most who are not in any hurry would be best to wait a while and hear what others have to say before going to the trouble of installing it on your systems.I will be sticking with my Webroot secureanywhere for a while which by the way I am extremely happy with and still have 687 days left!!!.

BEST GIVEAWAY EVER

From few days,seen many other anti-virus giveaway..then i was thinking and sure that nod will do the same in coming days.

and yes they done it...

Yepeeeeeeeeeeeee