• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hamede

• Roger D

• SlimRock

• Zigen

Top Posters In This Topic

10 Minute mail not working for me?had to use genuine address.

Works perfect, just register on the german site, then re-register to re confirm the key, download the version of ESET of your favourite language, enter then usercode and password.

Once you have gotten the key from the german site, get the key register at :

http://www.eset.com/us/register/

or at your own local Eset country site where you can get your favourite language.

When they have given you the username & password, copy and paste that somewhere, they say they will send you an email with those information but it did not arrive.

Just use that information you copied and register when you have installed your copy of eset 7

So I need to register my key until June 2014? I don't understand the conditions.

IMO the key will expire after one year from the day you get it. and you'll have to activate it before June 2014, otherwise the key will expire even before one year without using it.. :)

So I need to register my key until June 2014? I don't understand the conditions.

IMO the key will expire after one year from the day you get it. and you'll have to activate it before June 2014, otherwise the key will expire even before one year without using it.. :)

Hmm does this mean we can keep a few keys for spare and reactivate them before june 2014 to keep getting 1 yr or these keys start to expire from the moment they are generated?

Hmm does this mean we can keep a few keys for spare and reactivate them before june 2014 to keep getting 1 yr or these keys start to expire from the moment they are generated?

Good question!!

The countdown will start from the day it will be generated.. You can keep as much License as you can but every license will expire on the same date..

each generated License comes with expiry date of one year... You can use it or lose it.. :)

Edited by Roger D

This what @musicking posted is working for me - http://www.my10minutemail.com/Home

Got it working now!!!using a different temp email site...Maybe wise to try a licence tomorrow and see if it starts a day later then you know you can safely keep them until June 2014.

Edited by Jobe

The countdown will start from the day it will be generated.. You can keep as much License as you can but every license will expire on the same date..

each generated License comes with expiry date of one year... You can use it or lose it.. :)

Eh.. what about the registration code, can I use it later cause it isn't activated the username and password?

I mean use this later and enter the code: http://www.eset.com/us/register

maybe we can safe the registration code for later cause it hasn't activated the username and password!

Edited by nachtlampje

Eh.. what about the registration code, can I use it later cause it isn't activated the username and password?

I mean use this later and enter the code: http://www.eset.com/us/register

maybe we can safe the registration code for later cause it hasn't activated the username and password!

That I can't say for sure.. :unsure: you can try it by generating code and then try to activate for user and Password after 2 or 3 days.. :rolleyes:

Do you happen to know when this promotion expires?

Do you happen to know when this promotion expires?

No Bro.. :nono:

Welcome to my friends, I praised all for your participation :wub:

E-mail user to explain this the topic is

http://www.fakeinbox.com/

And works like a charm.

You can assemble the keys as much as you can :party: , Other new party :fun:

You are the man! B)

Notes:
* The activation code is valid only once and can up to and including 2 June 2014 are used.
* Without registration, the software will run for 30 days.