nsane is a good good

locoJoe

I just wanted to say how much I appreciate nsane and the forums. It is one of my favorite places on the web and I am damn glad it exists. I am not saying this to get brownie points or anything like that, I dont roll that way. I think anyone here who has read my posts and/or had a pm session with me knows I speak my mind (for good or bad) and I am certainly no ass kisser. BUT speaking ur mind dont always have to be negative. SO I am saying this as a proud member of nsane. A big hats off to all the staff/mods/admins and all members for making this a real cool place. I also appreciate all the work done to the forums lately, nsane has never been faster or more reliable for me atleast...Thank You. For those of you who do not care so much for me (you know who you are) this goes for you to. Anyways this isnt about me, it is about nsane and the truley unique and wonderful site that it is. Long live nsane, g/l have fun. Sincerly locoJoe.

Edited by locoJoe

• Replies 30
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Reefa

• spicey

• shought

• Lyon275

A big hats off to all the staff/mods/admins and all members for making this a real cool place.

Long live NSANE, big thanks starting from its founders till all Admins/Stuffs/Mods/Members

Thanks for your thoughts..you're kind. Enjoy your stay on the forum. :)

Airstream_Bill

It is a VERY good site, nsane is RUN Very Well and the members are Very Helpful for those who have problems.

Yep, nsane is great. I'm new here and I can't believe I already missed this forum when it was down a few days ago.

I met a bunch of new friends here, and there are a lot of smart people here and they don't belittle a noob like me :lol: Thank you, guys! 11.gif

Yep, nsane is great. I'm new here and I can't believe I already missed this forum when it was down a few days ago.

I met a bunch of new friends here, and there are a lot of smart people here and they don't belittle a noob like me :lol: Thank you, guys! 11.gif

It is spicey my friend.You have been nothing but a nice friendly member ;) Good luck to you :spank: :lol:

It is spicey my friend.You have been nothing but a nice friendly member ;)

Aww, thank you, Sir :) You're very nice and friendly yourself :) and :naughty: :hehe:

Good luck to you :spank: :lol:

It's my specialty :lol:

I don't post here often but I visit it almost everyday.I can chill here everyone here is friendly.

I have been to many forums in the past but this forums in MOST FRIENDLY AND NON STRICT(IN A GOOD WAY) of all.

A special thanks to all the staff/admins/site founders from all of us here :)

Amen

Edited by captcha

you are wrong buddy nsane is not good but nsane is best :) :wub: :wub: :yes: :yes: