• Views 58.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one,thanks a lot.

dont forget to hit the Like button

Thank you very useful

:thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

the site is not working for me from past few days.
any alternative ??? :)

the site is not working for me from past few days.

any alternative ??? :)

Well I can't confirm that cos I haven't been on the net for quiet some days now. I don't know what's wrong but what I can say for now is to keep trying whiles others also confirm and see whether it works or not.

• 2 months later...

Please read the following announcement about thanks posts and their replacement; the like / thanks button.

• 2 months later...

Has anyone used either=>

apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader/

Lately ??

The 1st one seems kind of dead and the 2nd one has unanswered user comments that it has also gone dead...?

Thanks.

I dont understand you?

I have been using apps.evozi.com since and havent had any issue.

Its just that server goes down for a while and it comes back. Or if you are trying to download a paid app.

smallhagrid

OK:

Its just that server goes down for a while and it comes back. Or if you are trying to download a paid app.

I get it - I'll try again then - I didn't know that.

Just trying to avoid using GP for free apps is all.

Thanks.

OK:

I get it - I'll try again then - I didn't know that.

Just trying to avoid using GP for free apps is all.

Thanks.

we all have been avoid GP but we get what we want, thanks to Nsane :)

you can find everything you need here if still havent found, request for it, and it will be delivered right on your door steps :p

smallhagrid

Indeed:

you can find everything you need here if still havent found, request for it, and it will be delivered right on your door steps :P

Most everything, yes - not really any problem for free apps and the goodies here are quite amazing !!

I do have some problems I need to solve though as an Android noob, and the biggest one is finding a good place to be able to ask newbie type questions and actually get help ?!?

(There is no Android help forum here and it sure would be great if there could be one !!!)

Aside of that big one - the 2 important things I need to do are...:

1. Make it so I can shut off the lock screen completely for when I am at home;

2. Replace the 'slide-to-answer' thing with a button somehow because it mostly refuses to work.

The only app I have found so far which claims to make buttons is this one:

EZtouch (answer by touch) - Android Apps on Google Play
EZtouch displays 3 buttons to answer / be silent / reject a call on your default incoming call screen.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kigate.eztouch

It is a pay app and I've found no 'fixed' version of it yet.

Last of all - I would love to find an easy way to answer a call with the speakerphone, also by a button if possible - but here again, found a zillion speakerphone apps and none that are just something simple like a speakerphone button.

(It would be really cool if there was an app that makes answer/reject/speakerphone buttons with no sliding needed, but there doesn't seem to be such a thing...)

A dialer replacement that stays on screen with buttons like that would be great also, but searching on 'dialer' just gave me a headache from all the junk results.

I posted here in the general chat area before with my questions, and did get some good info - but still, when my phone rings and I try to answer it most of the time I miss the call because the slider thing refuses to work so much.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Indeed:

you can find everything you need here if still havent found, request for it, and it will be delivered right on your door steps :P

Most everything, yes - not really any problem for free apps and the goodies here are quite amazing !!

I do have some problems I need to solve though as an Android noob, and the biggest one is finding a good place to be able to ask newbie type questions and actually get help ?!?

(There is no Android help forum here and it sure would be great if there could be one !!!)

Aside of that big one - the 2 important things I need to do are...:

1. Make it so I can shut off the lock screen completely for when I am at home;

2. Replace the 'slide-to-answer' thing with a button somehow because it mostly refuses to work.

The only app I have found so far which claims to make buttons is this one:

EZtouch (answer by touch) - Android Apps on Google Play

EZtouch displays 3 buttons to answer / be silent / reject a call on your default incoming call screen.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kigate.eztouch

It is a pay app and I've found no 'fixed' version of it yet.

Last of all - I would love to find an easy way to answer a call with the speakerphone, also by a button if possible - but here again, found a zillion speakerphone apps and none that are just something simple like a speakerphone button.

(It would be really cool if there was an app that makes answer/reject/speakerphone buttons with no sliding needed, but there doesn't seem to be such a thing...)

A dialer replacement that stays on screen with buttons like that would be great also, but searching on 'dialer' just gave me a headache from all the junk results.

I posted here in the general chat area before with my questions, and did get some good info - but still, when my phone rings and I try to answer it most of the time I miss the call because the slider thing refuses to work so much.

Thanks for any help or guidance.

Well your problem is the version of Android you are running on (with the slide to the answer issue).

Try Wigdet locker (Replace your lockscreen to widgetlock, under widgetlock settings, change the theme to Jellybean) and you are done.

With your speakerphone issue, i try and look into it.

I will also get you the download link for Ezanswer (Eztouch) if you still desire it.

A new thread has been created on the Mobile Software Updates where you can post your android questions there.

smallhagrid

WAHOOO !!!!!!!!:

Well your problem is the version of Android you are running on (with the slide to the answer issue).

Try Wigdet locker (Replace your lockscreen to widgetlock, under widgetlock settings, change the theme to Jellybean) and you are done.

You have NO idea how much searching I did over this and have NEVER heard of that issue before !!!

There was no way I could have even known what to ask - really - since I did not know there was such a real problem to start with - it is the ONLY really bad thing about the phone that I got.

I found what you suggest right away - here, of course:

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/149117-android-apps-op-updated-please-read/?findpost=749870

Thank you:

With your speakerphone issue, i try and look into it.

Thank you !!:

I will also get you the download link for Ezanswer (Eztouch) if you still desire it.

And...Thank you !!!!!:

A new thread has been created on the Mobile Software Updates where you can post your android questions there.

smallhagrid

Just a bit of a follow-up after messing around with this stuff for a long time today...:

I did find it here=>

//www.nsaneforums.com/topic/149117-android-apps-op-updated-please-read/?findpost=749870

But it had no themes included and even their site had no such theme - and that app is so complex !!

Really I'd prefer to ditch the whole lock screen.

For me, slide-to-do=>{anything} is something I could easily live without !!!

I really want to make this simpler to use and Widgetlocker seems anything BUT simple; sorry to say ?!?

The Ezanswer (Eztouch) button idea is still a hope of mine - as is a speakerphone button if these may be possible ??

Thanks.

smallhagrid

I wanted to grab the APKs of some free apps outside of GP...so:

Tried Evozi's and waited & waited & waited and...nothing.

Tried that Paul's Blog thing (http://www.ifc0nfig.com/apk-downloader/) and it works about 1/2 the time - but the other 1/2 it says 'error - paid app !'.

So I looked around and found another way and it works very well and is a nice, simple desktop app too.

It's details are posted here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1563894

smallhagrid

I've been a'watching and a'hoping...but:

Have yet to see such a thread appear.

I definitely would love to make use of it as several problems with my phone have no posted solutions that I have been able to find despite loads of searching...

Will this new thread appear soon, I hope ??

Thanks.

I've been a'watching and a'hoping...but:

Have yet to see such a thread appear.

I definitely would love to make use of it as several problems with my phone have no posted solutions that I have been able to find despite loads of searching...

Will this new thread appear soon, I hope ??

Thanks.

A thread has been created here, where you can request your apps :)

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived