Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jasonliul

del

FukenGruven

TrashRegPortable_3.9.2.0_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe
CRC32: 5862EAD6
1.16 MB (1,226,429 bytes)
Languages: English, German, Korean, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Russian. (russian requires russian OS)
http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1MHGGBY8/TrashRegPortable_3.9.2.0_32bit_64bit_Multilingual.paf.exe_links
2v7uqfc.png

hungcuonga7

Thanks you very much :D

MISSYOU

CCleaner is better ?

jofre

It works indeed ! :dance:

Good job , @jasonliul !

This cracked version cleans all keys. No more keys that can`t be deleted ...

Latest version is 3.9.2.1, but I don`t see difference between this 3.9.2.0 and latest 3.9.2.1...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks !

selesn777

And what Crack goes speech about?! it is the program absolutely free...I correspond with a developer and he knowing about Crack simply began to laugh... :D

Registry Trash Keys Finder behaves to the digit of software products of class of DonationWare.
"What DonationWare"?
DonationWare(donation(eng) = gift, offering) is this such software, you fix price for that. Id est you give to the author that he, deserved on your opinion, creating this software product. What this means is that to pay quite unnecessarily.

ZinnPL

And what Crack goes speech about?! it is the program absolutely free...I correspond with a developer and he knowing about Crack simply began to laugh... :D

Registry Trash Keys Finder behaves to the digit of software products of class of DonationWare.

"What DonationWare"?

DonationWare(donation(eng) = gift, offering) is this such software, you fix price for that. Id est you give to the author that he, deserved on your opinion, creating this software product. What this means is that to pay quite unnecessarily.

We have two version of this program:

- free

- paid (full).

selesn777

"What DonationWare"?

We have two version of this program:

- free

- paid (full).

And give reference to the official web-site of the program, what would be bought license! I use this program a long ago and her developer the Russian fellow - he on a web-site does not have such version...

jalaffa

The about info differs. Someone will have to test if the cracked version actually has the ability to perform "full version only" tasks.

Legit full version:
3ImQw8R.png
Cracked full version:
EDhAdfP.png

jasonliul

The about info differs. Someone will have to test if the cracked version actually has the ability to perform "full version only" tasks.

Legit full version:

3ImQw8R.png

Cracked full version:

EDhAdfP.png

I've tested OK.

Some free version retained key, now can be deleted without problem.

:D

selesn777

Legit full version:

3ImQw8R.png

Cracked full version:

EDhAdfP.png

The difference in the capabilities of the program. The difference is that the second screenshot of the version of the program for which you have made a donation. This is all the difference. Neither functions nor anything on the other side, a donation to the program does not add ...

Nima

"What DonationWare"?

Quote from official website:

Full Version

Actually there are two different versions of Registry Trash Keys Finder. The first one is the Freeware version that can be freely downloaded from my website or from other software download sites. The second one is the Full version. There are a few important additional searches not fully implemented in the Freeware version. Full version is not available for free downloading and at the moment it requires making a personal contribution for TrashReg project further development. By some signs the Full version of Registry Trash Keys Finder can be likened to DonationWare software.

So, it does make difference. :)

selesn777

"What DonationWare"?

Quote from official website:

Full Version

Actually there are two different versions of Registry Trash Keys Finder. The first one is the Freeware version that can be freely downloaded from my website or from other software download sites. The second one is the Full version. There are a few important additional searches not fully implemented in the Freeware version. Full version is not available for free downloading and at the moment it requires making a personal contribution for TrashReg project further development. By some signs the Full version of Registry Trash Keys Finder can be likened to DonationWare software.

So, it does make difference. :)

It 's a big difference! :D

jasonliul

For the Russian program is free of charge and is fully functional.

Only english version have protection.

Author asked Russian guys do not crack it.

selesn777

Absolutely true! I am a Russian (I live in Spain ) and I without Crack portable version ( x86 - x64 ) Full :P ;)

Bergo

FukenGruven:

Thanks! Works like a charm! :)

jasonliul

Absolutely true! I am a Russian (I live in Spain ) and I without Crack portable version ( x86 - x64 ) Full :P ;)

Can we ask you to translate Russian full version to English?

Just a joke.

i feel familiar to your avatar, but can't remember which russian forum.

:drunk:

selesn777

Can we ask you to translate Russian full version to English?

Just a joke.

i feel familiar to your avatar, but can't remember which russian forum.

:drunk:

I also saw your avatar on the forum Kaspersky and maybe en Ruboard ... :cheers:

selesn777

:rolleyes: :showoff: ;)