Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

Where is Marik when I need some advice??? :(

Anyone have a source for D.gray-man manga from where the story continues after the anime? Those bastards left me hanging with so many unanswered questions after the 103rd anime episode that I need to read the rest of the story. :frusty:

I tried my regular source nyaa.eu but they have no seeders for the manga and then I have no idea which files I'm looking for. ^_^

You can try here http://forum.nihonomaru.com/ Is where I get most of my anime.

• Replies 430
  • Views 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is Marik when I need some advice??? :(

Anyone have a source for D.gray-man manga from where the story continues after the anime? Those bastards left me hanging with so many unanswered questions after the 103rd anime episode that I need to read the rest of the story. :frusty:

I tried my regular source nyaa.eu but they have no seeders for the manga and then I have no idea which files I'm looking for. ^_^

The best source...well, the one I used to read the manga after the anime ended is mangashare, cause their reader is cool XD

The anime ends at chapter 157, so you should start reading from 158 http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-man/chapter-158/page001.html

• 5 months later...

Does anyone have any reccomodations for a new private place to get anime, the 3 places I used to go to aren't safe NO Moe.

Got 2 freaking emails from my ISP about downloading copyright material from 2 different locations... Then I left my torrent running and took my laptop to work and got a email sent to my boss about copy right material.... Nice!!! Kinda has me freaked out now!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Does anyone have any reccomodations for a new private place to get anime, the 3 places I used to go to aren't safe NO Moe.

Got 2 freaking emails from my ISP about downloading copyright material from 2 different locations... Then I left my torrent running and took my laptop to work and got a email sent to my boss about copy right material.... Nice!!! Kinda has me freaked out now!

is bakabt amongst those 3 places?

what about animebytes?

• 2 weeks later...

is this the place were someone can recommend animes? well ill share this one

title: One Outs (terrible title for such a very good anime)

#of EP: 25

About: Baseball with the most amazing twist you could ever imagine

my rating 9/10: only cuz its too short for such a nice series 1 shy for perfectness :)

Archived