Anime BS Goes Here

Rock Lee

I started the day looking for an old anime show called Case Closed, a murder mystery cartoon

that starred Jimmy Kudo aka Conan Edogawa. The show has incredible writing and plots, gotta love it ;)

Anyway, while searching I found a site called Dub Happy, a site for anime dubbed in english. Not only

did it have the majority of the Case Closed episodes, it also had a huge selection of other anime.

The only down side is that the site uses Megavideo, meaning you can only watch 70 minutes a day.

:showoff2: while this frustrates the heck outta me, I still love the site. Maybe you will too :s.

Enjoy :)

► Rock Lee

List of Anime

.hack//Legend of the Twilight	   .hack//Liminality.hack//Roots						.hack//SignAfro Samurai						AirAir Gear							Angel SanctuaryAngelic Layer					   Avatar: The Last AirbenderAvenger							 Azumanga DaiohBakugan Battle Brawlers			 BECK: Mongolian Chop SquadBerserk							 Black Blood BrothersBlack Cat						   Black LagoonBleach							  Blood+Blue Dragon						 Blue GenderBlue Seed						   Blue Seed BeyondCase Closed						 ChobitsChrono Crusade					  ClaymoreCode Geass						  Code Geass R2Cowboy Bebop						Coyote Ragtime ShowD.Gray-Man						  D.N.AngelDarker than Black				   DearSDeath Note						  Desert PunkDevil May Cry					   Divergence EveDragon Ball						 Dragon Ball ZE's Otherwise					   Elfen LiedErgo Proxy						  Eureka SevenFate/stay night					 Flame of ReccaFruit basket						Full Metal AlchemistGantz							   Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C.Girls Bravo						 Green GreenGrenadier						   Gundam 00Gungrave							Gurren LagannHellsing							Hellsing UltimateIkki Tousen						 Immortal Grand PrixInuyasha							Kaze no YojimboKiba								Love HinaLove Hina Again					 Magic Knight RayearthMisaki Chronicles				   Mobile Suit Gundam SeedMobile Suit Gundam Wing			 Monster RancherMoribito							NarutoNegima							  Neon Genesis Evangelion			 One Piece						   One Piece (Funimation Dub)Outlaw Star						 Paradise KissParanoia Agent					  PokemonPokemon Diamond and Pearl		   Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Battle DimensionRanma ½							 Rave MasterRurouni Kenshin					 s-CRY-edSamurai 7						   Samurai ChamplooSamurai Deeper Kyo				  School RumbleSerial Experiments Lain			 SpiralTactics							 Tenchi in TokyoTenchi Muyo: Ryo-Ohki			   Tenchi UniverseThe Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya   This Ugly Yet Beautiful WorldTrigun							  Trinity BloodTsubasa							 UFO Ultramaiden ValkyrieUncategorized					   UtawarerumonoVenus Versus Virus				  Wolf's RainYu Yu Hakusho					   Yu-Gi-Oh GXYu-Gi-Oh! 5D's					  YumeriaZatch Bell

• Replies 430
  • Views 89k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

known about dubhappy for some time

i rip that site of it's d.gray man dubs with my IDM :)

Yeah I just found it today. Thought I would spread the word.

I'm gonna follow in your footsteps & rip along with you :)

ps: thanks for moving it :)

finally someone who actually likes the dubbed versions, like me :)

The dubbed version of Hellsing Ultimate is great :)

yeah...that dubbed version and the dubbed version of DBZ are the best imo

I mean, just look at how cool Vegeta sounds in the dubbed version...whereas in the jap ver, he sounds like a 10 year old, or a girl

I mean, just look at how cool Vegeta sounds in the dubbed version...whereas in the jap ver, he sounds like a 10 year old, or a girl

I agree. When I first saw the jap version of the first fight with Broly I couldnt stand his girly voice. Reminds me of Frieza for whatever reason...

The dubbed version of Hellsing Ultimate is great :P

DBZ remastered adn dub is posted in one of the newsgroups i lookee at yesterday. they uploaded it in abmovies.divx season 2-7 posted less then 5 days ago

plus that sad rip off movie dragonball evolution 26 days ago

...plus that sad rip off movie dragonball evolution 26 days ago

Ugh dont even mention that piece of - :)

let's hope KOF The Movie won't be such a disappointment

*crosses fingers* I hope so. Is it just me or are people starting to lose originality?

That joke of a DB movie reminds me an awful lot of crouching tiger mixed with a little fantastic four.

*crosses fingers* I hope so. Is it just me or are people starting to lose originality?

That joke of a DB movie reminds me an awful lot of crouching tiger mixed with a little fantastic four.

Well let's see

They started to make movies based on video games/anime. Of course they lost their originality if they started to make movies off games, which already have their own script, and all the producer has to do is find the right people for the job.

Originality has been lost ever since The Dark Knight...what happened to the good old days, when Halloween or Nightmare on Elm street, or Hellraiser used to scare the shit out of you? Nowadays i don't even flinch when watching "horror" movies

They say you learn something every day :P

Ehh...what? :)
I second that...what's the above statement supposed to teach us?

Well let's see

They started to make movies based on video games/anime. Of course they lost their originality if they started to make movies off games, which already have their own script, and all the producer has to do is find the right people for the job.

Originality has been lost ever since The Dark Knight...what happened to the good old days, when Halloween or Nightmare on Elm street, or Hellraiser used to scare the shit out of you? Nowadays i don't even flinch when watching "horror" movies

Right, & right. I was gonna say the elm street & halloween stuff before you beat me to it :P

Things have steadily been on the decline since the writers strike. For the most part, TV isnt the same. Prime example: The WWE ( only bringing this up because I know you watch(ed) it :) ) had much better plots than they do now.

Thnx for the site, Know it for some time now..

But I prefer ZomgAnime.com

The got everything, updates and it's good ^^

Like the subs more than the dub.. Dub voices are just to fake,,(not all tho)

Things have steadily been on the decline since the writers strike. For the most part, TV isnt the same. Prime example: The WWE ( only bringing this up because I know you watch(ed) it ;) ) had much better plots than they do now.

don't even get me started on the WWE script

Wrastlemania XV SUCKED!

CM Punk wins the MITB AGAiN? :wtf:

Santino Marela is miss WM...I was curious to see what hot diva got elected, and I see Santinella ffs

HBK didn't defeat Taker, another disappointment T_T

That C**ksucker Cena won...AGAiN

Don't even get me started on HHH...what a joke...that old fart has to win, cause after all he's married to Stephanie.....I was very upset cause they didn't let Orton win :(

I was happy when I saw that Jericho won (I'm the antagonist type).

And then the draft thing....unhappy cause Jericho got transferred to Smackdown...I wanted Jericho, Edge and Christian in RAW...then Orton could kick Cody and Ted out of Legacy and form a Legacy with the 3 of them -> Undefeated.

You think so huh? Me...nah not so much.

I'd rather watch the show than read it :P

EDIT:

Things have steadily been on the decline since the writers strike. For the most part, TV isnt the same. Prime example: The WWE ( only bringing this up because I know you watch(ed) it ;) ) had much better plots than they do now.

don't even get me started on the WWE script

Wrastlemania XV SUCKED!

CM Punk wins the MITB AGAiN? :wtf:

Santino Marela is miss WM...I was curious to see what hot diva got elected, and I see Santinella ffs

HBK didn't defeat Taker, another disappointment T_T

That C**ksucker Cena won...AGAiN

Don't even get me started on HHH...what a joke...that old fart has to win, cause after all he's married to Stephanie.....I was very upset cause they didn't let Orton win :(

I was happy when I saw that Jericho won (I'm the antagonist type).

And then the draft thing....unhappy cause Jericho got transferred to Smackdown...I wanted Jericho, Edge and Christian in RAW...then Orton could kick Cody and Ted out of Legacy and form a Legacy with the 3 of them -> Undefeated.

You must have been a fan of Hunter when he was the heel. Me, I'm the protag type. I dont always root for the good guy just cus he's good, usually the "bad" guy is somebody I never was a fan of originally.

I have to disagree that 25 sucked, it could have been better I will say that tho. That taker v hbk match was epic regardless of the outcome. That match should have been the main event.

CM...Im on the fence. I like him but having him win back to back is what we talked about before: originality. I dont recall who it was but someone won the MIB & then put it on the line in another match (I think it was Mr. Kennedy) & thats how it was finally resolved.

Santino's been a joke since bobby "picked" him out of the crowd, he wrestled on a small circuit before his run with the WWE. He never was a normal "fan".

John is that face of the WWE right now, well at least RAW. (*note this could have changed, didnt watch the draft) He was gonna win automatically & at backlash he's gonna lose to someone else. It's the same wasy after wrestlemania each time.

You must have been a fan of Hunter when he was the heel. Me, I'm the protag type. I dont always root for the good guy just cus he's good, usually the "bad" guy is somebody I never was a fan of originally.

I have to disagree that 25 sucked, it could have been better I will say that tho. That taker v hbk match was epic regardless of the outcome. That match should have been the main event.

CM...Im on the fence. I like him but having him win back to back is what we talked about before: originality. I dont recall who it was but someone won the MIB & then put it on the line in another match (I think it was Mr. Kennedy) & thats how it was finally resolved.

Santino's been a joke since bobby "picked" him out of the crowd, he wrestled on a small circuit before his run with the WWE. He never was a normal "fan".

John is that face of the WWE right now, well at least RAW. (*note this could have changed, didnt watch the draft) He was gonna win automatically & at backlash he's gonna lose to someone else. It's the same wasy after wrestlemania each time.

Bleh, I'm to lazy atm to give out a proper answer, but here goes something.

First, I've NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER been a fan on that douche HHH. He's just another prick, like Cena and Jeff whom EVERY KID roots for. (which btw, this thing disgusts me).

I liked it in the old days, when Stone Cold and The Rock made the law, and everywhere Cena went he was booed, and his shirt was thrown right back at him....those were the days for me.

I also like CMP, but the fact that he won money in the bank...AGAiN, while giving out a poor performance makes me wonder what the hell was Vince McMahon thinking.

If anybody deserved that prize, it was the gold standard. He went all out with his performance...he even threw MVP out of the ring ffs...MVP flew like a missile, and was never see hahahah.

I wanted Christian to win, but Vince still hates him for leaving the WWE, so my wish will have to be placed on hold...can't wait for WWE the music vol 10, to get his theme.

I agree on the fight between Taker and HBK being the main event, cause after all HBK is the self-proclaimed Main Event :lmao:, but as always it has the be the Boss's son-in-law...damn that WWE belt leech.

I disliked that WWE spoiled us without even noticing when they released that Taker 17-0 shirt on wwe shop, which of course got remover after a few minutes, but it stood there long enough for it to be displayed on pwmania :hehe:

Overall WM 25 had the most spoilers out of all WM's, and I give it a whooping 7/10 for the poor performance and mistakes made in the money in the bank ladder match.

*sorry for the late reply

I was just kidding Marik. Maybe I should have said that :hehe:

EDIT: But to answer your reply, HHH was ok. I dont understand how you didnt like DX tho :lmao:

What the Rock & the Rattle Snake did can never be replicated again. It's just something that only happens once...

Cant say CM deserved the MIB but I like him too

17-0, bet he's done after 18-0

The only thing I liked about DX were their jokes (I like HBK a lot, but dislike HHH cause he's in every single PPV as no surprise here...THE FKIN MAIN EVENT!), and the only thing I liked about HHH was when he insulted Cena.

well Batista will retire this year I think...or was it the next one

I know HBK will take a one year break before retiring himself, so there goes 2 big superstars already

Taker will retire only after 20-0, cause 20-0 sounds way better than 18-0 :P

LoLz

When did WWE become anime?

been meaning to ask that question myself, but hey! entertainment is still entertainment :P

The only thing I liked about DX were their jokes (I like HBK a lot, but dislike HHH cause he's in every single PPV as no surprise here...THE FKIN MAIN EVENT!), and the only thing I liked about HHH was when he insulted Cena.

well Batista will retire this year I think...or was it the next one

I know HBK will take a one year break before retiring himself, so there goes 2 big superstars already

Taker will retire only after 20-0, cause 20-0 sounds way better than 18-0 <_<

Dave (Batista) has about 3 left in him I think.

HBK is gonna take another long vacation.

I dont think Taker has 3 more years in him, unless he gets "fired" 3 times in the next few years.

@ Biz

I dont remember how we got here but like Marik said, entertainment is entertainment.

--

Back on topic: What do you think of One Piece? I used to watch it a long while back, dont really remember

what its about. Thumbs up or down?

Archived