AR_Alex

Windows 10 KMS Activator By AR_Alex - 3.3

regedit

ok, if you need other details of my problem, just tell me ;)

AR_Alex
1 hour ago, regedit said:

ok, if you need other details of my problem, just tell me ;)

Spoiler

s6j4vb.png

Mine activated successfully there may be a problem somewhere try running sfc /scannow

s1ave77

Would be interesting to see output of (in admin CMD)

cscript slmgr.vbs /dlv

from that borked ProWMC system.

I'd try to rebuild the license files. To do so (in admin CMD):

net stop sppsvc

might error and is to assure the service isn't running.

Navigate to

C:\Windows\System32\spp\store\2.0

and delete the 2 DAT files and the cache folder.

Rebuild license with:

cscript slmgr.vbs /rilc

regedit
1 hour ago, AR_Alex said:
  Hide contents

s6j4vb.png

Mine activated successfully there may be a problem somewhere try running sfc /scannow

ok, i' m trying to install a new windows 8.1 original without mods, maybe previous version that i had it was modified.

sfc scannow finished with no problem founded. other windows 8.1 installation finished without problem. your program still won't works!

Edited by regedit
up to date message

AR_Alex
37 minutes ago, regedit said:

ok, i' m trying to install a new windows 8.1 original without mods, maybe previous version that i had it was modified.

sfc scannow finished with no problem founded. other windows 8.1 installation finished without problem. your program still won't works!

Ok so now lets move on to exacts, what exact version are you using? Are you directly downloading windows 8.1 pro wmc from somewhere or going from windows 8.1 pro to wmc manually? Also is it single language or any other version other than the normal english one?

regedit
2 minutes ago, AR_Alex said:

Ok so now lets move on to exacts, what exact version are you using? Are you directly downloading windows 8.1 pro wmc from somewhere or going from windows 8.1 pro to wmc manually? Also is it single language or any other version other than the normal english one?

I installed a windows 8.1 core now. i founded in a forum and download this rtm versione monolanguage (italian) and using kms activator 3.1

AR_Alex
4 minutes ago, regedit said:

I installed a windows 8.1 core now. i founded in a forum and download this rtm versione monolanguage (italian) and using kms activator 3.1

Download it from here https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows8ISO use a pro key to install. Then add the wmc with a wmc key. Let me know if you need those keys.

AR_Alex
5 minutes ago, regedit said:

how i can use a pro key if i haven't any keys?

Yup you need the keys lol check your inbox.

AR_Alex
1 hour ago, s1ave77 said:

Would be interesting to see output of (in admin CMD)

cscript slmgr.vbs /dlv

from that borked ProWMC system.

I'd try to rebuild the license files. To do so (in admin CMD):

net stop sppsvc

might error and is to assure the service isn't running.

Navigate to

C:\Windows\System32\spp\store\2.0

and delete the 2 DAT files and the cache folder.

Rebuild license with:

cscript slmgr.vbs /rilc

I have a rebuild license command in there but didn't realize you had to first delete the dat files and cache. I thought it did that automatically with the slmgr /rilc command?

s1ave77
Just now, AR_Alex said:

I have a rebuild license command in there but didn't realize you had to first delete the dat files and cache. I thought it did that automatically with the slmgr /rilc command?

In case the license files are borked i recommend the complete refresh, deletion will make sure they get re-built from scratch.

AR_Alex

Windows 10 KMS Activator - Version 3.2

-Added full Windows 7 compatibility
    -Added Office 2019 initial experimental support
    -Added Office 2010 support
    -Added Conversion of Retail Office 2016 versions to Volume
    -Improved reliability throughout
    -Added support to all versions of Windows 7-10 & Servers
    -Added support to all versions of Office 2010-2019
    -Uploaded to GitHub opensourced

Feel free to make any commits to it, for the next version I'm working on creating checks to the files in the activator make sure they are there if not to download them automatically from GitHub. Anti viruses have been working overtime to block this with false positives aka KMS hacking tools. That will help combat that :)

https://github.com/ARAlex143/activator

(Click on clone or download then download as zip)

Edited by AR_Alex

Lysoform

@AR_Alex Hello, can I have your detailed instructions how to run your activator v3.2. File repository (GitHub) is plenty of folders and files without any instruction. Tks & rgds

AR_Alex
1 hour ago, Lysoform said:

@AR_Alex Hello, can I have your detailed instructions how to run your activator v3.2. File repository (GitHub) is plenty of folders and files without any instruction. Tks & rgds

Yeah just download the .zip file, unzip, then open up (Windows KMS Activator By AR_Alex 3.2.bat) make sure to disable ur antivirus before unzipping.

AR_Alex

Windows 10 KMS Activator - Version 3.3

-Added digital license activation (HWID) - Thanks to @s1ave77

(Disable windows defender smartscreen download)

Yorel

Hi @AR_Alex

It's nice to see you still here working on your activator. Don't know whether you remember me, I translated your program to Spanish. If you need further help with that just PM.

Edited by Yorel

jbusiness
On 8/27/2018 at 9:41 PM, AR_Alex said:

Windows 10 KMS Activator - Version 3.3

-Added digital license activation (HWID) - Thanks to @s1ave77

(Disable windows defender smartscreen download)

Hi,  thank you for your great release of this tool, I have some questions.

Currently I am learning a right way to re-create a genuine license key, and microsft PID is the one I choose to start.  I sorry to ask if you would share with me the algorithms of the key or maybe a right way to desassembly the PiD to find it out? Thank you.

AR_Alex
8 hours ago, jbusiness said:

Hi,  thank you for your great release of this tool, I have some questions.

Currently I am learning a right way to re-create a genuine license key, and microsft PID is the one I choose to start.  I sorry to ask if you would share with me the algorithms of the key or maybe a right way to desassembly the PiD to find it out? Thank you.

I really don’t see a connection between Process identifier and a genuine license key. Retail activations are server- side checked. But feel free to elaborate on findings, good luck.

jbusiness

4 hours ago, AR_Alex said:

I really don’t see a connection between Process identifier and a genuine license key. Retail activations are server- side checked. But feel free to elaborate on findings, good luck.

Ahh I think I misunderstanding the word PID. I thought it stand for Product ID, im sorry for your time.

Thanks

AR_Alex
1 hour ago, jbusiness said:

Ahh I think I misunderstanding the word PID. I thought it stand for Product ID, im sorry for your time.

Thanks

All good, pretty fun to play around with stuff like that. I’ve had to reset many installations when testing/ tweaking stuff. Like i said feel free to inbox me i can help you/ point you the right direction.

jbusiness
On 2/7/2019 at 6:24 PM, AR_Alex said:

All good, pretty fun to play around with stuff like that. I’ve had to reset many installations when testing/ tweaking stuff. Like i said feel free to inbox me i can help you/ point you the right direction.

Yes you are right, I really enjoy when I learn stuff like this, I learned coding from messing with these stuff. I tried to PM you but it said that you cannot receive pm ..

ElQuia

Hi Alex, by come reason I can't dowload the 3.3 zip, downloads (firefox) go thru de usal steps but show a result as size 0 and not even a ghost file in folder.