november_ra1n

november_ra1n

KeyCheck 1.0.3.6 RU, EN, ES By Ratiborus

*** Never use this tool in Activated Real Machine before backup your activation, better to use this tool on Virtual Machine if you are experimenting keys. ***

NJxWwS.png

KeyCheck - This tool will help you with the activation of Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The program will check the keys of these products, in the process of validation is detailed information on the key, locked the keys are placed in a separate list. The program copes with rejection locked the keys and will help in the phone activation.

Brief description of the program:

First, explain why this program Ratiborus wrote. When I'm using KMSAuto Pro upgrade your Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 8.1 Professional (keeping all settings and programs) the question arose as to activate it the same? CCM Server 8.1 with support for activation I do not have it no one else has, and will not be long, so only RETAIL activation. I had to call twice to the center of activation and all key twice found himself locked. I'm sick of it so I wrote this program from.

Features:

1. Before using the program, if your system is activated, you must save the activation. When you save the program prompts you for a key with which you have activated the system, you must enter it in the field to enter the key.

2. In Settings.ini file you need to add a list of keys for verification. The program comes with a wrench until it work but not for long I think ... In order for something to add to the keys you need to press the Open button INI, to add to the file list of your keys, save the file and close it. Or download the keys from the file.

3. You can now start the process of validation. For each key will be given information and is not suitable locked and the keys will be listed in the drop down list. They will then be deleted by clicking the appropriate button.

4. When checking key system can be activated without having to call in the activation center, so keep that in mind. If testing will be activated - the program will stop a cycle of key.

5. When you check the activation does not happen - choose work that passes the test, a key, press the button Start scan keys, it will be installed, and click the activation window and call center activation.

6. After activation - activation of the reserve system.

Changes in version:

v1.0.3.6

Detection is not working for MAK Activation Count keys. Fixed.

ScreenShots:

rD6AfZ.png

Instruction About KeyCheck Features and Analyzing Keys:

A. Save & Restore Activation Backup

1. Hit Save Activation and Enter Save Activation Of Windows.

SY3hzu.png

2. Enter the Product key if you asked click OK

T8UyMN.png

B. Restore Activation:

1. Click Restore Activation follow the application.....

C. Checking and Analyzing the Keys...............

Notice: You can only check keys if the keys are suitable within Operation System. If you want to check different Edition keys then you need to create Operation System and Edition within those keys.

1. Enter the key and hit Start checking keys...

6iZniN.png

2. Wait few min till the application analyze the keys for the result . Result will be status bar on the buttom

2A. Understanding the Codes:

2AA..............

Windows 8/8.1 Pro Retail Key..

0xC004C003 - Specified product key has been blocked.
It says what it says..............

4QGVrX.png

2AAA..............

Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE MAK Key..

0xC004C060 - The specified product key has been blocked.
===============================================================================================

eyMrR3.png

2AB..............

Windows 8/8.1 Pro Retail Key..

0xC004C008 === !!! System can be activated by phone !!! ===
It means you can actually call MS and activate via Skype....... : )

0xC004FC03 - Activation error.. There was a problem with the network -=== You can try to activate the system by phone ===
T5k4AF.png

2AC..............

Windows 8.1 PRO/ENTERPRISE MAK Key..

Volume Activation MAK Key with Remaining Activation Count --- 0 --- same as Retail Keys can be activated by Phone.!

0xC004C020 - Exceeded its limit of MAK. !!! The system can be activated by phone !!!
You can Directly hit Activation Windows tab instead manually enter slui 4

gnaVSZ.png

You will be on Installation ID Screen use Skype UK Call Center [+448000188354] and get Confirmation ID

*** Important: When you are calling MS call center answer the two question use Dialling Pad number ----1------ If you dial wrong number your installation ID will be block there is no way you verify even key is working:

First question are you home user or business ***[answer home user -dial1]*** ImportantType installation ID without making mistakeAfter second question how many computer you activated ***[Only One Dial 1]***Important

DxMy7V.png

2AD..............

=== Кey approved. Your system is activated!!! ===
That means the key you are using suitable online activation if this is the case application automatically apply activation

0Y7vDk.png

===============================================================================================

2AE..............

0xC004F069 -Кey -WFFX3is not installed. Is not suitable.
This code telling that, you are trying to analyze key different than your actual Windows Edition..

z2jRKm.png

PID Check..................

HIgvPv.png

b0Nh6a.png

Open the keys Files as text, VAMT v2 & VAMT v3:

K57Nps.png

There is same more features about the application i may added more info in the future...............

Name: KeyCheckCRC32: B32247A0MD4: 48F0A973C55335B3BABE73C979CE7180MD5: 370B191519ABCD3956A065BB89EB9445SHA-1: 0F2478B574FCD85964B4E8914743262D409C6586Size: 308 KB
november_ra1n 22 October 2013

• Replies 38
  • Views 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello

Thanks for the Info and for Sharing....november_ra1n...

You somehow find time to help others a lot, I for one really appreciate the Help....

My guess is we wont have KMS Activation 100% ready for KMS V6 on Win8.1 until like near end of the year or just sometime after new years...

This is a very nice application but this is how this program works and how it checks the keys:
First of all install a key,
Then do slmgr -ato
If your windows activates that means the key can activate windows online
If not it will give an error, check the error number,
For example error: C004C008 means the key will activate by phone only
And error: C004C003 means that the key is blocked
And other errors but those 2 are the main ones you will get

november_ra1n

This is a very nice application but this is how this program works and how it checks the keys:

Then do slmgr -ato

I check the keys Unactivated Windows 8.1 on VMware.

All the error codes you have mentioned are already in the topic..

Then do slmgr -ato

I check the keys Unactivated Windows 8.1 on VMware.

All the error codes you have mentioned are already in the topic..

When I go look for some keys I check them on my own laptop so my computer becomes deactivated and reactivated lots of times haha.

And if you look for the slmgr.vbs file in system32 folder you can right click it, open it with notepad and look at all the error codes and their descriptions

This might be useful while helping people who have some unknown error codes.

november_ra1n

When I go look for some keys I check them on my own laptop so my computer becomes deactivated and reactivated lots of times haha.

And if you look for the slmgr.vbs file in system32 folder you can right click it, open it with notepad and look at all the error codes and their descriptions

ve your original activation

Yes cause application trying to install every key when you are checking them in your system thats why your laptop deactivate every time you checked the keys thats why in description Ratiborus says save your original activation before checking keys.

ve your original activation

Yes cause application trying to install every key when you are checking them in your system thats why your laptop deactivate every time you checked the keys thats why in description Ratiborus says save your original activation before checking keys.

I already have it saved using my application so no worries for me whenever I need the activation I just run my program :)

KeyCheck 1.0.2.9 By Ratiborus

pg45.png

KeyCheck - This tool will help you with the activation of Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Windows 8. The program will check the keys of these products, in the process of validation is detailed information on the key, locked the keys are placed in a separate list. The program copes with rejection locked the keys and will help in the phone activation.
Brief description of the program:
First, explain why this program Ratiborus wrote. When I'm using KMSAuto Pro upgrade your Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 8.1 Professional (keeping all settings and programs) the question arose as to activate it the same? CCM Server 8.1 with support for activation I do not have it no one else has, and will not be long, so only RETAIL activation. I had to call twice to the center of activation and all key twice found himself locked. I'm sick of it so I wrote this program from.
Features:
1. Before using the program, if your system is activated, you must save the activation. When you save the program prompts you for a key with which you have activated the system, you must enter it in the field to enter the key.
2. In Settings.ini file you need to add a list of keys for verification. The program comes with a wrench until it work but not for long I think ... In order for something to add to the keys you need to press the Open button INI, to add to the file list of your keys, save the file and close it. Or download the keys from the file.
3. You can now start the process of validation. For each key will be given information and is not suitable locked and the keys will be listed in the drop down list. They will then be deleted by clicking the appropriate button.
4. When checking key system can be activated without having to call in the activation center, so keep that in mind. If testing will be activated - the program will stop a cycle of key.
5. When you check the activation does not happen - choose work that passes the test, a key, press the button Start scan keys, it will be installed, and click the activation window and call center activation.
6. After activation - activation of the reserve system.
ScreenShots:

pvka.png
wux.png

Instruction About KeyCheck Features and Analyzing Keys:
A. Save & Restore Activation Backup
1. Hit Save Activation and Enter Save Activation Of Windows.
ubkt.png
2. Enter the Product key if you asked click OK
ex3v.png
B. Restore Activation:
1. Click Restore Activation follow the application.....
C. Checking and Analyzing the Keys...............
Notice: You can only check keys if the keys are suitable within Operation System. If you want to check different Edition keys then you need to create Operation System and Edition within those keys.
1. Enter the key and hit Start checking keys...
xyyw.png
2. Wait few min till the application analyze the keys for the result . Result will be status bar on the buttom
2A. Understanding the Codes:
2AA..............
0xC004C003 - Specified product key has been blocked.
It says what it says..............
ua79.png
2AB..............
0xC004C008 === !!! System can be activated by phone !!! ===
It means you can actually call MS and activate via Skype....... : )
xqfa.png
You can Directly hit Activation Windows tab instead manually enter slui 4
w8k6.png
You will be on Installation ID Screen use Skype UK Call Center [+448000188354] and get Confirmation ID
*** Important: When you are calling MS call center answer the two question use Dialling Pad number ----1------ If you dial wrong number your installation ID will be block there is no way you verify even key is working:
First question are you home user or business ***[answer home user -dial1]*** ImportantType installation ID without making mistakeAfter second question how many computer you activated ***[Only One Dial 1]***Important
1exz.png
2AC..............
=== Кey approved. Your system is activated!!! ===

That means the key you are using suitable online activation if this is the case application automatically apply activation

2bas.png

2AD..............

0xC004F069 -Кey -WFFX3is not installed. Is not suitable.

This code telling that, you are trying to analyze key different than your actual Windows Edition..

uej1.png

PID Check..................

m2oi.png
xvcw.png
Open the keys inside Text Files:
1od4.png
There is same more features about the application i may added more info in the future...............
Name: KeyCheck_en.exeSize: 275 KBCRC32: F3A11CEAMD5: F660210475079172F1F8CE81FE2D8A4ASHA-1: 41D1E13EDD1863E721515B06265DF4243810C6B8
november_ra1n 22 October 2013

I can't check windows 8.1 keys on Win 7 Utimate! always say : key's invalid ... :(

kcheck.png

november_ra1n

I can't check windows 8.1 keys on Win 7 Utimate! always say : key's invalid ... :(

kcheck.png

You can only check the ket withing your operation system if you are on Windows 7 you can not check the keys belongs to Windows 8.1 also you need same Edition of Windows as related the Edition of keys you are checking....!

Either you install same Edition Windows 8.1 in your real machine or you need to create virtual machine to order to check the keys..

Try with Windows 7 Ultimate Retail keys you get the result.

I think newer version of this software has cross platform keycheck unfortunately thats only available in Russian languages i have already PM to Ratiborus he is working on it KMS Activator will work on Windows 8.1 and Office 2013 at the moment

what about if it tells me no key was found and when I go to PC settings and click the activate windows tab, it shows me an error Error code: 0x8007000D

does anyone know what is this and how to get around this fix? I am using windows 8.1 RTM x64 bit fresh install

ignore my earlier comment - if you all want to crack windows 8.1; go to the torrent sites and download an automated crack; I did it in 2 seconds; easier than all the CMD entries and all the stuff used to crack windows 8 :-)

ignore my earlier comment - if you all want to crack windows 8.1; go to the torrent sites and download an automated crack; I did it in 2 seconds; easier than all the CMD entries and all the stuff used to crack windows 8 :-)

That's called a hacktivator. And trust me its not really activated. They just hide your watermark and fake your activation...

Second you could use my program to make activation easier without using cmd entries.

Third there is no such thing as cracking windows 8. Maybe in the future though we may be able to figure out how to get a confirmation id from the installation id.

That is the only way "cracking windows 8" is possible other than that no...

Archived