RollBack Rx clone (Eazy Fix v10.0)

Votam

Anyone else getting a garbled and pixelated boot up screen at 640x480 when booting into recovery to update the baseline on the latest version of RollBack Rx?

• Replies 69
  • Views 12.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ponting

• AlexCross

• LeeSmithG

• metabeta

Anyone else getting a garbled and pixelated boot up screen at 640x480 when booting into recovery to update the baseline on the latest version of RollBack Rx?

it conflicts with GPU (AMD ?)

I used this app today and it did what it says on the tin.

Saved me having to put into the DvD r.o.m. drive my Norton Ghost 15 recovery disk then re-booting, pressing buttons to boot to DvD drive then watch program loading, this takes 4 minutes

then have it search for images, another 4 minutes (I have 500 C: images) then around 35 minutes to restore and re-boot.

This app took 3 minutes to restore and that included the re-boot.

So it is like Roxio roll back.

9/10

Edited by LeeSmithG

it conflicts with GPU (AMD ?)

Yeah, I'm using AMD A6-Radeon 7520. I've uninstalled it since I couldn't read anything on the screen. Pity that such a good software is put to waste by a GPU error.

Yeah, I'm using AMD A6-Radeon 7520. I've uninstalled it since I couldn't read anything on the screen. Pity that such a good software is put to waste by a GPU error.

You don't need to use the subsystem console, you can turn off it in Settings

If your PC can't boot, you can use the subsystem console without viewing :D or can switch to onboard VGA

Edited by ns870152

Did another restore today, flawless.

I also installed it with same key on two further devices, one lap top and one desktop, of course same i.p. without a hitch.

So far so good, maybe Norton Ghost 15 will become redundant.

...or can switch to onboard VGA

How does one configure the app to switch to onboard VGA?

You plug the monitor in onboard VGA port when using subsystem console

I've looked around their site and it is very lacking in exact details - there's no manual or FAQ type of thing at all.

If this is like other 'rollback' clones it will not work with a multi-boot system, but I cannot confirm this ???

Is there a section in this software of changing the storage folder to and external drive or another partition.

It sure uses a lot of h.d.d. space I noticed.

• 6 months later...

Hello i am using Winxp and i downloaded EazFix from Glarysoft during the giveaway.

Eazfix still used to show Unlimited and expiration date None, when i checked the About button.

But now when i restore one of my backup and install Eazfix it says 30 days remaining.

Is their something i am missing.

Does anyone have the backup settings of eazfiz when the Glarysoft giveaway was active ( for Winxp ) . I want to use Eazfix as the default system restorer.

:(

Hello guys, can some upload RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954 untouched and directly downloaded from Horizondatasys.com.

I got the patch, just need a clean and untouched version of RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954.

So if anyone has got please upload in some site like mediafire or pastebin.

Thank you for your patience.

AlexCross

Hello i am using Winxp and i downloaded EazFix from Glarysoft during the giveaway.

Eazfix still used to show Unlimited and expiration date None, when i checked the About button.

But now when i restore one of my backup and install Eazfix it says 30 days remaining.

Does anyone have the backup settings of eazfiz when the Glarysoft giveaway was active ( for Winxp ) . I want to use Eazfix as the default system restorer.

You should have kept the offline activation code. Without it you can't reregister it.

That links does provide with the download , but the file is updated constantly. The build version doesn't match with the older ones and they don't archive it.

I was hoping some members may have downloaded and they could upload in some site.

Contact loyal for more info...

Edited by NSFfan

metabeta

I was hoping some members may have downloaded and they could upload in some site.

EazyFixv10.0.zip (October 15, 2013)

Unwrapped version (October 15, 2013)

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com

Sharecode: /d/5b5f5b52

Thank you for ur effort, but i already have the setup file and the serial. All i was lookin was for the backup settings.

Contact loyal for more info...

Doing that.