software is over.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following
important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage

I don't get this, What's the difference between Rollback RX and this?

PS

Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7, so I'm guessing that it doesn't work on W8/W8.1

Edited by AlexCross

They are almost the same....rebranded version of Rollback Rx...but Eaz-fix pro usually get bug-fixes/updates/new version releases,etc later than Rollback Rx..

Just use the serial and activate Rollback Rx 10.2 online...follow the next posts...

Edited by NSFfan

I have downloaded an installed 8 hours and 16 minutes ago and I thought hey, ''this looks like that rollback program people at nsane are raving about''.

Seems similar.

It works well, have not done a restore yet.

But then both programs behave like Roxio Rollback if you know what software I am talking about.

They are almost the same....rebranded version of Rollback Rx...but Eaz-fix pro usually get bug-fixes/updates/new version releases,etc later than Rollback Rx..

So basically this version on their site is RollBack Rx 10.2?I'm very tempted to use it.

november_ra1n

You can use same serial on RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954

bu7t.png

Just Tested serial working on Windows 8.1 Pro x64 [RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954]

Download RollBack Rx 10.2 Build 2698663954

Use this Universal serial>>>>>

Product ID :RM1014-673832-472570
You have to activate it before the Giveaway offer for the software is over. See how long time left >>>
Terms and conditions
Please note that the software you download and install
during the Giveaway period comes with the following
important limitations:
1) No free technical support
2) No free upgrades to future versions
3) Strictly non-commercial usage
Just incase do not forgot backup offline activation
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

So don't forget to backup shield.dat file..after online activation... :)

See http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/182638-rollback-rx-open-discussion/page-4?do=findComment&comment=640400 for shield.dat info...

I was looking for my own tut you find much earlier than me thank you cause i was thinking even they said there is no further update but you never know that may be just possible with sunny day!! B)

Of course with the help with offline activation..

Edited by november_ra1n

hey, whats RollBack Rx clone? atleast you should give us an info about it before providing links for the giveaway.

hey, whats RollBack Rx clone? atleast you should give us an info about it before providing links for the giveaway.

lol..just try to activate using the same serial for Rollback Rx 10.2...and backup shield.dat for future use..

http://www.horizondatasys.com/en/products_and_solutions.aspx?ProductId=1

Edited by NSFfan

lol..just try to activate using the same serial for Rollback Rx 10.2...and backup shield.dat for future use..

What is RollBack Rx clone?

What is RollBack Rx clone?

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/189905-rollback-rx-clone-eazy-fix-v100/?do=findComment&comment=658696

New users of Rollback Rx are recommended to read this user guide..especially product limitations before installing it on their PC..

User Guide

Also read this thread..later...if you have some spare time..

Edited by NSFfan

I installed RollbackRx with this serial, reboot PC... and my PC won't start! Again restart and still nothing. I have small heart attack because my HDD is 100% crypted with TrueCrypt and I think that I loose all my data. But I used TrueCrypt recovery CD and PC turn on.

RollBack Rx do not works with TrueCrypt bootloader??? :unsure:

I have activated it, saved the key from shield.dat, do I need to do something else apart from this, to be on the safe side?

Edited by AlexCross

I installed RollbackRx with this serial, reboot PC... and my PC won't start! Again restart and still nothing. I have small heart attack because my HDD is 100% crypted with TrueCrypt and I think that I loose all my data. But I used TrueCrypt recovery CD and PC turn on.

RollBack Rx do not works with TrueCrypt bootloader??? :unsure:

That's why i recommend new users of Rollback Rx to read the user guide first...Truecrypt is not supported...

I have activated it, saved the key from shield.dat, do I need to do something else apart from this, to be on the safe side?

for the next activation, I guess not. maybe you could try to uninstall then try offline activation just to make sure it works or not. :)

Backup shield.dat file also...

New users of Rollback Rx are recommended to read this user guide..especially product limitations before installing it on their PC..

User Guide

Also read this thread..later...if you have some spare time..

Thanks for the guide

The following limitations still exist in Rollback Rx

Hard Disk Support – Rollback Rx can only protect one IDE/SATA/PATA hard drive. If a system has more than one hard disk, Rollback Rx will protect the drive designated as the “Primary” harddisk (also called Disk 0). Rollback Rx Client does not support SCSI, RAID or MIRROR hard drive configurations.

Booting From an External Media (OS) – Rollback Rx cannot protect the hard drive when changes are made to the hard drive from an external or foreign (non-Windows) operating system bypassing Rollback Rx protection drivers. For example, booting from a CD-ROM will start a different OS that may be able to change the hard drive and
produce unpredictable results.

Disk Encryption Programs that Intercept Low-Level Disk I/ORollback Rx may conflict with some applications that proxy low-level disk I/O.This includes Truecrypt...
Compressed Drives – Rollback Rx cannot be installed on compressed NTFS drives. (The workaround is to uncompress the drive, install Rollback Rx, and then re-compress the drive)
Disk Repartitioning – The disk with Rollback Rx installed cannot be re-partitioned without uninstalling Rollback Rx.
Dual Boot of Windows and Linux OS on the Same Hard Drive – Rollback Rx does not support systems that have multiple Windows Operating Systems with non-Windows Operating Systems (like Linux or Apple Mac OS) loaded on the same hard drive.
Use of Defragmenter Programs – Once installed, Rollback Rx blocks the use of defragmentation programs. The reason for this is that Rollback Rx tracks sector change activity, relocates some sectors, and maintains its own map of all the disc's sector locations on the hard drive. Defragmentation is the process of locating the noncontiguous sectors of a file and rearranging the sectors more efficiently by relocating them into fewer sectors.
As a result, once Rollback Rx is installed, the work done by a defragmentation program would not providethe desired result. Thus, defragmentation programs are blocked. The need for a defragmenter varies according to file system and the amount of file creation and update activity on a hard drive. Horizon Datasys recommends that defragmentation be done before installing Rollback Rx. In addtion, Rollback Rx has a build-in defragmenter as the prefered alternative and defragments at the sector level unlike the defragmenter that comes included with Windows which only works at the Windows file-and-folder level.
Operating System Upgrade – Before upgrading the operating system such as from Windows XP to Windows Vista, you must first uninstall Rollback Rx.
Edited by NSFfan