.bin Burning

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Hey I was just curious I am formatting my computer and right now I am dl'ing a copy of an OS and it is in .bin format.. I was curious as to how I would burn that onto a cd and use it as an installer when I format?

I do not know if it helps but programs I have are

Alcohol 120%

and

Nero 7

If more information is needed do ask.

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Hmm checking it out haven't not installed but yeah how exactly does the whole iso part work?

oh crap, i just noticed you said downloading an OS, thought it was backup for some reason ;)

any ways, just open Nero Burning ROM from the start menu group, hit the open button, select the bin/cue and hit burn ;)

SacredCultivator

Hehe thanks though, and for that program.. Can it Uninstall Window Components? (Example do what XPLite Professional does) Because with WinXP x64 that program isn't compatible with it.. and I need to find a substitute to uninstall those programs that aren't needed.

just go to start > run > services.msc and disable any crap you dont want or need (ie. infared support on a laptop) but if you don't know what it is don't fuck with it, if blackvipers site was still up id point you there but it's not so...

start > run > msconfig is good too ;)

SacredCultivator

For that type I knew and again thank you for helping... and yeah I heard a lot about BlackViper.

Archived