alQaeda and affiliated groups in Syria - videos and other information

schroedingsda

you started topic here to bring "NON SENSE" information. You start the hatred and violence with those videos.

Sick world..!

You are right ..

But when you are seeing these facts daily (like me :() .. "You Will Change Your Mind "

Those terrorist militants which are in the videos above ..Kill and shed Syrians' bloods everyday in the name of Allah ! However in the international media they are introduced as feeble people who are under excruciation of Syria Army !

IF those you called them terrorist militants, what should we call bashar and the people with him ?!!

I call him "The President Of SYRIA" who changed the country and led the development movement since 2000 when he became the president ..

The big difference between you and me , I'm Syrian who knows what is going on .. And you taking trash about my country .

Stop spreading lies and miss-leading news .. Bashar Al-Assad does not kill Syrians which he is a part of them ..Why didn't he kill people in 2000 - 2011 ??

Who is cutting off people heads ?? Who is eating people fresh hearts ?? Who is making terrorist blasts in Iraq ?? Will you hide all the truth ??Will you defend for Al-Qaeda and Its terrorist thoughts ?? :angry:

• Replies 66
  • Views 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schroedingsda

• Cyberboom

• Matt

• emerglines

• Administrator

you started topic here to bring "NON SENSE" information. You start the hatred and violence with those videos.

Sick world..!

You are right ..

But when you are seeing these facts daily (like me :() .. "You Will Change Your Mind "

Those terrorist militants which are in the videos above ..Kill and shed Syrians' bloods everyday in the name of Allah ! However in the international media they are introduced as feeble people who are under excruciation of Syria Army !

IF those you called them terrorist militants, what should we call bashar and the people with him ?!!

I call him "The President Of SYRIA" who changed the country and led the development movement since 2000 when he became the president ..

The big difference between you and me , I'm Syrian who knows what is going on .. And you taking trash about my country .

Stop spreading lies and miss-leading news .. Bashar Al-Assad does not kill Syrians which he is a part of them ..Why didn't he kill people in 2000 - 2011 ??

Who is cutting off people heads ?? Who is eating people fresh hearts ?? Who is making terrorist blasts in Iraq ?? Will you hide all the truth ??Will you defend for Al-Qaeda and Its terrorist thoughts ?? :angry:

it's not who force people to vote for him and nothing else him and kill people to keep and stay there in power is more than terrorist. and will never be President Of SYRIA. and he will be under Syrians shoes soon ensh'ullah like others who like him before

Edited by Bryan

call him as " FIEND " that killed innocent people / civil (child and woman). How funny ? :wtf:

Then why don't you visit Syria and see the truth by your self ? -_-

Don't you see what fa**** al-qaeda ,Extremes (None human !) doing in my country ?

PS: Youtube is a free webserver who contains a lots of useful videos for FREE !

• Administrator

Sick world..!

You are right ..

it's not who force people to vote for him and nothing else him and kill people to keep and stay there in power is more than terrorist. and will never be President Of SYRIA. and he will be under Syrians shoes soon ensh'ullah like others who like him before

I don't believe you know what's going on in jails since 1950 and how asad torture people and kill them in the jails and their families have no idea where are they till now and if you know then you're support who kill people just to keep on the chair.

• Administrator

call him as " FIEND " that killed innocent people / civil (child and woman). How funny ? :wtf:

Don't you see what fa**** al-qaeda ,Extremes (None human !) doing in my country ?

I believe Free Army will kill this man and his accomplices and SYRIA Will be FREE.

Sick world..!

You are right ..

Using force to keep himself on Power ! :rolleyes:

Now I find that you know nothing about Syria :lol: .. You know nothing about Syrian people which support and love Bashar cause of his kindness and moderation ..

Why Syrians keep and support Alassad for more that 10 years ?? then they found him a criminal , demon , fiend ??? :P

Edited by Cyberboom

I believe Free Army will kill this man and his accomplices and SYRIA Will be FREE.

Yes that true :)

Syria will be free of humanity and will be full of animals and beasts which are killing people just becuse they are not from their religion sect !! <_<

Yes that true :hehe:
Syria will be free of humanity and will be full of animals and beasts which are killing people just becuse they are not from their religion sect !! <_<
Edited by Cyberboom

• Administrator

Sick world..!

You are right ..

Using force to keep hims self on Powers ! :rolleyes:

Now I find that you know nothing about Syria :lol: .. You know nothing about Syrian people which support and love Bashar cause of his kindness and moderation ..

Why Syrians keep and support Alassad for more that 10 years ?? then they found him a criminal , demon , fiend ??? :P

HAHAHA now you made laugh really. and who support him else who kill with him why over 4 millions out Syria and their families killed any way all people around the world knows the truth and knows who that cat is. even Syrians knows

HAHAHA now you made laugh really. and who support him else who kill with him why over 4 millions out Syria and their families killed any way all people around the world knows the truth and knows who that cat is. even Syrians knows

You are asking why a lots of families was killed or emigrant ? cuz we are living with damn terrorist militants which use civilians as shield , we have streets war not normal war , that's why ? :sadwalk:

You know that we are in Eid Al-Adha days .. Do you know that yesterday ,Al-Qaeda and your FREE ARMY (which are occupied some areas in Damascus Country-side) launched a lot of mortars at Eid's Squares in Damascus ,that caused death to happy/celebrating children and some injuries :(
Are that brave activities made by your Free Army !? :duh:

• Administrator

You are asking why a lots of families was killed or emigrant ? cuz we are living with damn terrorist militants which use civilians as shield , we have streets war not normal war , that's why ? :sadwalk:

You know that we are in Eid Al-Adha days .. Do you know that yesterday ,Al-Qaeda and your FREE ARMY (which are occupied some areas in Damascus Country-side) launched a lot of mortars at Eid's Squares in Damascus ,that caused death to happy/celebrating children and some injuries :(

And what the 1300 children who killed using chemical weapons? and the rest of children who killed using air planes and all other weapons who killed them or yes they kill their-selves, Man Listen I been there and saw everything and people and Syrian knows who killing people and knows the history about asad's family and they have really ugly history as ugly they are. needless to say more.

And what the 1300 children who killed using chemical weapons? and the rest of children who killed using air planes and all other weapons who killed them or yes they kill their-selves, Man Listen I been there and saw everything and people and Syrian knows who killing people and knows the history about asad's family and they have really ugly history as ugly they are. needless to say more.

haha stop talking about that chemical attack cause that's in not in your or your FSA side ... :gavel:

Official investigation reports from Russia and HRW (Human Rights Watch) organisation confirmed that the chemical attack was done by damn terrorist militants (which are you calling :Free Army) and they got the support from Saudi Arabia (that's was a trick to blame Al-Assad regime but it's Failed like other damn plans)

PS: by the way why you always make responses and reasons for crimes .. crime is not replied by a crime !

WoW...too much reply notifications....Now I've figured out who was in the devil side. Finish...

I was in Syria some couple weeks ago and F**k shut up the mouth.

• Administrator

haha stop talking about that chemical attack cause that's in not in your or your FSA side ... :gavel:

Official investigation reports from Russia and HRW (Human Rights Watch) organisation confirmed that the chemical attack was done by damn terrorist militants (which are you calling :Free Army) and they got the support from Saudi Arabia (that's was a trick to blame Al-Assad regime but it's Failed like other damn plans)

PS: by the way why you always make responses and reasons for crimes .. crime is not replied by a crime !

What you said is lies now cause they didn't said that and all people knows that no one can use chemical weapons else he's expert. like you give laptop to someone know no nothing about computers he wouldn't know where's the power button. so stop fooling yourself. and this what reports said.

Attacks on Ghouta

Analysis of Alleged Use of Chemical Weapons in Syria

SEPTEMBER 10, 2013

This 22-page report documents two alleged chemical weapons attacks on the opposition-controlled suburbs of Eastern and Western Ghouta, located 16 kilometers apart, in the early hours of August 21, 2013. Human Rights Watch analyzed witness accounts of the rocket attacks, information on the likely source of the attacks, the physical remnants of the weapon systems used, and the medical symptoms exhibited by the victims as documented by medical staff. The evidence concerning the type of rockets and launchers used in these attacks strongly suggests that these are weapon systems known and documented to be only in the possession of, and used by, Syrian government armed forces.

Those who can not differentiate between good and evil, right and wrong attach them to the cattle.

free____syria_by_la7dh7zn-d4u8929.jpg

WoW...too much reply notifications....Now I've figured out who was in the devil side. Finish...

I was in Syria some couple weeks ago and F**k shut up the mouth.

So what did you see and where did you go ?

And why are you F**** up ?? Did I talk some thing wrong to you ?? :rolleyes:

What you said is lies now cause they didn't said that and all people knows that no one can use chemical weapons else he's expert. like you give laptop to someone know no nothing about computers he wouldn't know where's the power button. so stop fooling yourself. and this what reports said.

I didn't say that the chemical attack was done by children or dumbasses !!

I said the attack was mangement by military experts for Saudi Arabia ..

So stop been foolish person :angry:

• Administrator

I didn't say that the chemical attack was done by children or dumbasses !!

I said the attack was mangement by military experts for Saudi Arabia ..

So stop been foolish person :angry:

I wasn't ganna add or reply you but just will reply this KSA fool enough to type on Barrels MADE IN KSA as your TV media shows :) sorry if they really fooled you with that. needless to say more.