Top Posters In This Topic

• schroedingsda

• Cyberboom

• Matt

• emerglines

p><p>Cutting off hands for 3 times steal

Regards

" alt="" title="" />

Now you get it wrong, this is why i say to you learn arabic to understand what it means sharia, these laws you talking about are rare in use and needs some sub laws to implement them, for example if you do "zina" intercourse out the marriage, they can't punish you for that if their isn't 4 witnesses and this situation is 70% to 80% impossible to be and over that they most be their and in a bad situation to implement god laws, CNN make you fear of Sharia, do you know Germany implements partially sharia, it means give people liberty + all what he needs ( food, shelter, education ...) then be equal in society, Mohammad (PBUH) say if i find my daughter stealing i will cut her hand, this is what it mean equality, if the president steal something it means laws most be implemented on him, this is sharia, if i didn't give you all the human principal need, sharia it wouldn't be implemented, but sharia is divided to two parts are : Give people what protects their dignity, humanity, liberty... when its done then protect these people by implementing some laws that make people feel safe, and make criminals fear to do any crime it will give us a perfect society.

Most people think that sharia laws are just about cutting hands and beheading peoples, no its not Germany had some bad crimes each years, why these crimes are going high even if the country gives full human rights and gives the feel of dignity what makes the crime goes high ?

For me if someones kids been rapped, and the judge say to that man who did the crime he will be jailed for 5 years, then when he pass his time in jail he will go out and rape again and get to jail and do it again, is this justice !!!

This is when it comes the divine laws, if that man was beheaded in the first time then another criminal would hesitate to do like him and fear to lose his life, sharia laws are the least part of the sharia, it means, i give you everything you need, and made you equal to the king, don't do any crime, and be helpful to people if you don't and bypass these laws lake making rape, stealing peoples money, killing people, it means that you take over people liberty and dignity, even their hope on this society.

I give you the conclusion to make you don't waste your time on searching, but i prefer you do that in some Islamic website reading everything related to society and laws, to make sure what i say is correct, by the way most or all Islamic countries are liberal, they don't implement sharia, if you say to me Saudi kingdom use sharia laws, i will say to you the take the last part in sharia or the second part and they didn't give the firs part to their citizens, it means its a dictatorship, sharia is the two part if you didn't give me the first part, you have no right to implement the second one.

Search the best time of sharia was in time of Omar bin Abdulaziz "http://historyofislam.com/contents/the-age-of-faith/omar-bin-abdul-aziz/"

Search by yourself ...

How about bashar crimes 150,000 sunni killed, most are women and children's ?

Or just few shia military are killed you explain that as a crime !

How about you are Moroccan not Syrian ?? Please bro don't defend for Syria ! Do you believe that Bashar Al Assad kills his people ??? (So he has millions of supporters around the world especially in his country Syria !)
Bashar Al-Assad is a kind and smart leader ,he was ophthalmologist before becoming the Syria's president . He was elected by Syrians not by USA (like case of Egypt and some other countries !)
We all know that Israel and USA want to eliminate Bashar Al Assad cause he refused to make his country dependent (like Qatar,Saudi Arabia ...etc) and he supports Palestine people and Syrians in Joulan to get rid of Israeli Occupation ..
Then why you talking like this foolish language "Sunni !!, Shia ..!! Alawite !!" DO YOU STILL NOT KNOW THAT SYRIANS HAVE THE SAME BLOOD ?
since when people are compared from their religious sect ??
{ By the way , I'm challenging you to bring any clear evidence that "Bashar Al Assad or Syria Army" kill Syrians NOT defending them }
Edited by Cyberboom

How about you are Moroccan not Syrian ?? Please bro don't defend for Syria ! Do you believe that Bashar Al Assad kills his people ??? (So he has millions of supporters around the world especially in his country Syria !)
Bashar Al-Assad is a kind and smart leader ,he was ophthalmologist before becoming the Syria's president . He was elected by Syrians not by USA (like case of Egypt and some other countries !)
We all know that Israel and USA want to eliminate Bashar Al Assad cause he refused to make his country dependent (like Qatar,Saudi Arabia ...etc) and he supports Palestine people and Syrians in Joulan to get rid of Israeli Occupation ..
Then why you talking like this foolish language "Sunni !!, Shia ..!! Alawite !!" DO YOU STILL NOT KNOW THAT SYRIANS HAVE THE SAME BLOOD ?
{ By the way , I challenging you to bring any clear evidence that "Bashar Al Assad or Syria Army" kill Syrians NOT defending them }

I wouldn't reply on you cause you protect a criminal that no word can describe what he did, plus I'm french, no matter my nationality its a human obligation to stop bashar el assad, Shia hate sunni no matter we do, i don't know why you still protect who kill women and children's

By the way this is my last reply on this topic to not make it an ethnic, religious fight up here, i'm out.

{ By the way , I challenging you to bring any clear evidence that "Bashar Al Assad or Syria Army" kill Syrians NOT defending them }

I wouldn't reply on you cause you protect a criminal that no word can describe what he did, plus I'm french, no matter my nationality its a human obligation to stop bashar el assad, Shia hate sunni no matter we do, i don't know why you still protect who kill women and children's

By the way this is my last reply on this topic to not make it an ethnic, religious fight up here, i'm out.

Same Trash Talking Here ! :rolleyes:

You said Shia hates Sunni !! Then Why these two religion sects are living together in Syria ??

Your speaks are full of anger and hate ..You should resolve you mind before you speak about other's problems .

PS: I was talking about your nationality in my very first reply .To indicate that you will not know what is really going on in my country via miss-leading prepaid media !

Edited by Cyberboom

schroedingsda

Human rights, selectively granted!^^

Finally you exposed yourself...

This conflict is not about religion, it is not realy about an old Shia-Sunni conflict but foreign powers like Saudi Arabia, Katar and our western media helped to make it look like that. In order to brainwash enough young naive Muslims from all over the world to take up arms and go fight for others interests in Syria, they had to make it look like a religious conflict.

Never forget that the Syrian Arab Army is an army based on compulsory military service and therefore it's ethnic structure represents more or less the ethnic constitution of the Syrian society.

The majority of Syrian are of Sunni Muslim background, hence the majority of soldiers in the regular Syrian Army are also of Sunni background. Hizbollah and Iran had send fighters to Syria but that started 6 months ago. The conflict itself started more than 2 years ago and if the majority of Syria would have reject the regime, it has been fallen till now...

Edited by schroedingsda

You said Shia hates Sunni !! Then Why these two religion sects are living together in Syria ??

Your speaks are full of anger and hate ..You should resolve you mind before you speak about other's problems .

PS: I was talking about your nationality in my very first reply .To indicate that you will not know what is really going on in my country via miss-leading prepaid media !

It's too sad to see people defending dictators! just because they are from their region/ethnic/religion! or because they live in a rich life as we know rich people are the most who profit from dictatorship states.. mostly full of corruption and "Coup de piston" and fear the change, You talked about elections! what a joke!, have you ever seen elections with 99% win, or elections with one Party in the State!, or President leaving the power to his son and so on!, We do agree about the resistance axe (Mihwar al-Mumana3a) but you can NOT bring freedom to Palestinians if you don't give it to your own people!, I'm not saying that only bachar al assad is the dictator, 90% of dictators of Gulf and other dictatorship states will do the same and more against their people if they started a revolution..

The war in Syria was for freedom but International intervention made it a civil war and more dangerously .. A religious war between Shia and Sunni! especially because of the Extremist groups that invaded Syria and because the majority of Alawites (Shia) sided the Al Assad regime

Edited by mazigh

schroedingsda

It's too sad to see people defending dictators! just because they are from their region/ethnic/religion! or because they live in a rich life as we know rich people are the most who profit from dictatorship states.. mostly full of corruption and "Coup de piston" and fear the change, You talked about elections! what a joke!, have you ever seen elections with 99% win, or elections with one Party in the State!, or President leaving the power to his son and so on!, We do agree about the resistance axe (Mihwar al-Mumana3a) but you can NOT bring freedom to Palestinians if you don't give it to your own people!, I'm not saying that only bachar al assad is the dictator, 90% of dictators of Gulf and other dictatorship states will do the same and more against their people if they started a revolution..

The war in Syria was for freedom but International intervention made it a civil war and more dangerously .. A religious war between Shia and Sunni! especially because of the Extremist groups that invaded Syria and because the majority of Alawites (Shia) sided the Al Assad regime

You're right, nobody should defend dictators. I am absolutely with you in this but what about Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other so called "strategic allies" of our governemnts?!

What happened with the "freedom" of Libyan people after Gaddafi and much of his family members have been brutally murdered? Have you ever asked yourself what is now going on in Libya?! It is a total mess! Do you know how many black African foreign workers and refugees who tried to reach Europe via Libya have been taken prisoners by Islamist gangs in Libya and how many of them have already been massacred?!

These rebels always accuse their victims to be on the side of their enemies, in Libya they accused all blacks ot be Gaddafi's fighters and in Syria they call them "SHABIA" (militias) and justify their execution and torture.

You're right, nobody should defend dictators. I am absolutely with you in this but what about Saudi Arabia, Qatar and other so called "strategic allies" of our governemnts?!

What happened with the "freedom" of Libyan people after Gaddafi and much of his family members have been brutally murdered? Have you ever asked yourself what is now going on in Libya?! It is a total mess! Do you know how many black African foreign workers and refugees who tried to reach Europe via Libya have been taken prisoners by Islamist gangs in Libya and how many of them have already been massacred?!

These rebels always accuse their victims to be on the side of their enemies, in Libya they accused all blacks ot be Gaddafi's fighters and in Syria they call them "SHABIA" (militias) and justify their execution and torture.

This is the problem of US and Western countries!, they prefer pragmatisme over principles, they prefer Interest over Conscience, Saudi Arabia, Qatar.. are strategic allies even full of dictatorship !, they are the freinds because are a good boys, obey most orders… US have Military bases in their countries, full of a strategic power.. which is the Petrol, these countries at least gave a good level of wealth to their citezens (high levels of HDI) so none complains, but if a country is not their good boy or dog they automatically try to make the regime fall using Mass Media, Embargos and Wars..

For the Libyan revolution.. Every revolution lead to a disorder which give the powerful groups to take revenge and abuse power, Libya still facing a big challenge which is restoring the order and demilitarize the various groups in the country, and for Racism Yes, I acknowledge that there is a certain level of Racism in North Africa, Once I chatted with someone who was working there and told me that in Libya Blacks are called « Al3abeed » which means « Slaves » !!, and of course this has nothing to do with Islam,In my country they are not called like that, We tolerate them a lot even if they invaded us as an aim to enter Europe (Enclaves of Melilla and Ceuta), People give them the food, the peace even if they are mostly illegals (illegal immigration), recently they became unwelcommed by a lot of Moroccans and feelings of Racism started to rise, a lot of reports showed that they are abused when captured by authorities, and personally heard a lot about that, I’m living Near Melilla, a lot of Blacks or Subsaharians hide in a close big mountain called Gourougou ‘covered with a big forest », it became their kingdom, everything were fine till they started doing crimes (Local sources), Recently gang-raped an innocent women and killed a Moroccan guard (military), and our beautiful mountain which was a place of tourism became a source of fear !

Edited by mazigh

How did you find that Bashar Alassad is a Dictator ??Did you get that from your own Imaginations ??

By the way stupid :angry: I'm Muslim (Sunni) and I Love my Country and president Bashar Al-Assad .It dose not matter what my president's religion it is.. I'm proud of my country ..I'm proud of my strong national army ..

If a leader is a dictator , he will not walks on street in public ..he will not do a pray in one of mosques ..He will not give a chance to any person to visit him in the presidency palace ...he will not be the most popular person in the country ..

Do you know that my country was one of the most peaceful and safest countries around the world before what you called "Freedom war" started ?

So Syria crisis is not cause of president Al-Assad , is not because of freedom claimers .. simply it is a malicious scheme was made by anti-peace enemies .. I meant the US (administrating politicians not the Americans people) and Israel .

How did you find that Bashar Alassad is a Dictator ??Did you get that from your own Imaginations ??

By the way stupid :angry: I'm Muslim (Sunni) and I Love my Country and president Bashar Al-Assad .It dose not matter what my president's religion it is.. I'm proud of my country ..I'm proud of my strong national army ..

If a leader is a dictator , he will not walks on street in public ..he will not do a pray in one of mosques ..He will not give a chance to any person to visit him in the presidency palace ...he will not be the most popular person in the country ..

Do you know that my country was one of the most peaceful and safest countries around the world before what you called "Freedom war" started ?

So Syria crisis is not cause of president Al-Assad , is not because of freedom claimers .. simply it is a malicious scheme was made by anti-peace enemies .. I meant the US (administrating politicians not the Americans people) and Israel .

Well, It’s your right to consider him not a Dictator, but you can’t convice me, I’m not brainwashed by Aljazeera or Al Arabiya as you may think, I’m a follower of Almanar and Almayadeen too, and so many other channels, I don’t think that the videos posted in TV and Youtube are fake, You like Al Assad but.. a lot of Syrians hate him so bad.. and want him to leave ASAP and why not judged for crimes.., if most Syrians love him I don’t think there will be a war since years !

For you are sunni question.. it doesn’t matter as I already know that there is sunnis and christians who prefer Al Assad regime

For US and Isreal matter, I think you may be right, but I still think that gulf states who did the big job, and I think US will not strike Syria not because they are afraid.. but because they are afraid that Isreal will be in danger as you know who really control the congress^^, but I may be wrong, they are smarter than us :p

Well, It’s your right to consider him not a Dictator, but you can’t convice me, I’m not brainwashed by Aljazeera or Al Arabiya as you may think, I’m a follower of Almanar and Almayadeen too, and so many other channels, I don’t think that the videos posted in TV and Youtube are fake, You like Al Assad but.. a lot of Syrians hate him so bad.. and want him to leave ASAP and why not judged for crimes.., if most Syrians love him I don’t think there will be a war since years !

For you are sunni question.. it doesn’t matter as I already know that there is sunnis and christians who prefer Al Assad regime

For US and Isreal matter, I think you may be right, but I still think that gulf states who did the big job, and I think US will not strike Syria not because they are afraid.. but because they are afraid that Isreal will be in danger as you know who really control the congress^^, but I may be wrong, they are smarter than us :P

Edited by Cyberboom

the biggest issue i see is that average person living in the western world has NOT seen strife and war or civil war and certainly not wars that have fought on their front yards so to speak...when wars are not in your face so to speak you are more inclined to stand by and just watch rather then demand of of world leaders to find other ways

"the biggest issue i see is that average person living in the western world has NOT seen strife and war or civil war and certainly not wars that have fought on their front yards so to speak...when wars are not in your face so to speak you are more inclined to stand by and just watch rather then demand of of world leaders to find other ways"

@dMog, Look up Northern Ireland "The Troubles", more than 3,500 people were killed in the conflict, as many as 50,000 people were physically maimed or injured, with countless others psychologically damaged by the conflict.

Edited by tezza

Working for the S.A. Military I have seen my Share of Murder and Death during the 80*-90*,S Apartheid War. I say, NO TO WAR. Just Death and Loss no 1 wins.

"the biggest issue i see is that average person living in the western world has NOT seen strife and war or civil war and certainly not wars that have fought on their front yards so to speak...when wars are not in your face so to speak you are more inclined to stand by and just watch rather then demand of of world leaders to find other ways"

@dMog, Look up Northern Ireland "The Troubles", more than 3,500 people were killed in the conflict, as many as 50,000 people were physically maimed or injured, with countless others psychologically damaged by the conflict.

look up usa... canada....australia... of course Britain has had shite going on recently too... that was NOT my point... and the middle east has had nothing but strife for how long...my generation (canadians) or americans have not really been affected by internal OR external conflict..and i might add have not known what it means to have tank or bombs dropping or terrorists attacks or armed people shooting in their back yards....

Edited by dMog

Charlie Rose Interview With Syrian President Bashar al-Assad - Not broadcasted on TV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2m0d7dCw18

There's a reason why the public is only getting snippets about Assad's supposed "chilling warning" of "repercussions" to the US if his country is invaded. It's because Bashar al-Assad calmly and succinctly exposed Obama's and the US government's hypocrisy through and through.

[16.09.13] Turkish warplanes shoot down Syrian helicopter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkmJFHJipo

[17.09.13] Car bomb explosion at Turkish-Syrian border controlled by the rebels

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVHRjINOmFY

• 4 weeks later...
schroedingsda

Jackie Chan joins Al-Qaeda & fights Jihad to establish 'Caliphate'

http://youtu.be/qwcRaE2GUf8

It's becoming absurde now Uncle Sam Shlomo! This are the allies of the Jewnited States of Exceptionalism^^

so...what are you trying to say exctly... spell it out so we cal all try to understand exactly what your point of view is is

Edited by dMog

so...what are you trying to say exctly... spell it out so we cal all try to understand exactly what your point of view is is

:lol: don't Try To understand Cause Its complicated . Every One thinks He Is the Only One Right :)

Edited by nanoman

• Administrator

you started topic here to bring "NON SENSE" information. You start the hatred and violence with those videos.

Sick world..!

You are right ..

But when you are seeing these facts daily (like me :() .. "You Will Change Your Mind "

Those terrorist militants which are in the videos above ..Kill and shed Syrians' bloods everyday in the name of Allah ! However in the international media they are introduced as feeble people who are under excruciation of Syria Army !

IF those you called them terrorist militants, what should we call bashar and the people with him ?!!

IF those you called them terrorist militants, what should we call bashar and the people with him ?!!

call him as " FIEND " that killed innocent people / civil (child and woman). How funny ? :wtf:

• Administrator

call him as " FIEND " that killed innocent people / civil (child and woman). How funny ? :wtf:

Fist wasn't asking you :), second there's no words in any languages on this earth can describes bashar and his dad or the rest of the world leaders. cause all are the same and all care about power and chair and money and people are their slaves under the name of National. And they made up and cooked terrorist word for the people who fight them or even have opinion against them and said it.

Edited by Bryan