• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iaTa

• exodius

• tezza

• Conan

Top Posters In This Topic

Do I need to install current windows updates if I install the 8.1 patch when M$ releases it?

the keys in THE FORST POST FOR ACTIVATION.wil those work FOREVER or SOMETIME THEY WIL BE BLOCKED BY MS?

those keys are not for permanent activation and u should have legit windows 8 key in order to use it permanently

can this be install over windows 8?

It certainly can!

not recommended ! better hold it for some time and wait for winupdate to have it , anyway that what i`m gonna to do :)

Conan, excellent news! Thanks to WZOR, it seems that the "eternal" wait is over... :)

I will try to install this with my original key of windows 8 on a VM, and if it works, I will report here! :showoff:

the keys in THE FORST POST FOR ACTIVATION.wil those work FOREVER or SOMETIME THEY WIL BE BLOCKED BY MS?

those keys are not for permanent activation and u should have legit windows 8 key in order to use it permanently

where shall we get them?i have no idea.DONT MIND FOR TOO MANY QUESTIONS

where shall we get them?i have no idea.DONT MIND FOR TOO MANY QUESTIONS

dude i mean u have to have legit or Genuine windows 8 pro keys that u have bought from ms... If u want to buy u can pm me...

Q1: Can it be installed over win8?

A1: Only there can be installed.

Q2:Have to update first win8?

Q2: The installer will check that you have installed the recommended updates or not.

Q3: Can i install it with a legit key?

A3: For me i can't. Installer says: The key is not valid for this version of windows.

Use the key provided and then use your legit Win 8 key after installation

You did it in this way? Or just gave me a tip?

iaTa: Thanks the answer, ahh working good in that way. :)

Edited by Joker

Is it an update for windows 8 ?should we have a clean install or we should install it over windows 8 ?