Windows 8.1 RTM Leaks 1 September 2013 [According To Wzor]

november_ra1n

Hopefully something comes from old friends who can we trust never let us down in the past with original distributions via Wzor, nickname Angel....... we just need to wait till 1 August 2013..

z4yg.png

1 aug 2013???

• Replies 36
  • Views 16.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• DarkSlayer

• eurobyn

• SPECTRUM

november_ra1n

1 aug 2013???

Omg i did the same mistake twice same topic.... maybe i was thinking to much about August......

Yes September bro.

just running this version 8.1 wzor and i go back to 8 (first release) - activation works with legit key (after using a key to install first) then using ipk (insert key legit) and the ato command.but there are a lot of troubles with this rtm version ! store (not working) and updates (none) dot net 2 -3 does not even want to install. i think i wait for a full release.

so before you want to install this make sure you have a image ready to go back ! (just like me) doing right after this post.

hope i give you all the info you needed.

be right back after image restore.(acronis)

back again. (just restored back) to first release windows 8 .glad to be back on on the old windows 8 again. thanks acronis for this nice restore of the system back again.

to let you now the 8.1 rtm (Retail to manufactors ) isnt ready to use ! it works but haves a lot of failures. i will wait for the final release.

november_ra1n

back again. (just restored back) to first release windows 8 .glad to be back on on the old windows 8 again. thanks acronis for this nice restore of the system back again.

to let you now the 8.1 rtm (Retail to manufactors ) isnt ready to use ! it works but haves a lot of failures. i will wait for the final release.

RTM is final brother there will not be any changes according to Operation System only usual update thats all.

my mother language turkish and upgrade to with englısh dvd and you are right its give me an error mate :(

november_ra1n

my mother language turkish and upgrade to with englısh dvd and you are right its give me an error mate :(

You should never try to upgrade from Turkish Windows 8 to English 8.1. This is one of the reason i suggest everyone not to upgrade but do clean installation...

However i suggest you reformat your PC install English version Windows 8.1 Pro RTM on the top of the link there >>> then if you want Turkish then we now have Microsoft Windows 8.1 Language Pack RTM X64.MULTI CL1 DVD WZT there >>>>

Add turkish Language Pack.

RTM is final brother there will not be any changes according to Operation System only usual update thats all.

if this is the final deal ? why does the store not working ? why does the dot net 2-3 not supported ?

tell me if i'm wrong but ive heard that there are already updates for more stability and speed .

i hope this is not the real deal.

source : http://www.neowin.net/news/microsoft-not-offering-details-on-day-one-patch-for-new-windows-81-pcs

Edited by eurobyn

november_ra1n

if this is the final deal ? why does the store not working ? why does the dot net 2-3 not supported ?

tell me if i'm wrong but ive heard that there are already updates for more stability and speed .

i hope this is not the real deal.

We are early bird here we get the RTM before open store >>> as i told you this is RTM Final and Microsoft announce stop with the RTM!

I have just read the article you can get this with one simple Windows update!

Edited by november_ra1n