Windows 8.1 RTM Leaks 1 September 2013 [According To Wzor]

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Windows 8.1 RTM Leaks 1 September 2013 [According To Wzor]

l9si.jpg

i5hd.jpg

According To the legendary Russian Leaker WZOR, Windows 8.1 can leak anytime from now on but he has given the date 1 September 2013 lets wait and see........

Wzor, well known and trustable for major leaks from Microsoft Product before Microsoft release RTM to the public eyes. He was the first leaker Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Office, Windows Server any many others..

There is no further information has been given by him as soon as we know more about it we will inform you take care!

mmwq.png

Google Translation:

WIN 8/1 RTM LEAK 01/09/2013   it can happen at any time ... it depends on when the distribution will be available to all employees within the company Microsoft, and it is available! PS: m_nikolay live in harmony! bile corrodes from the inside, because some of them stink life ....

Windows 8.1 RTM screenshots leak onto the web

Finally, days after it was revealed that Windows 8.1 had RTM'ed we've received the first legitimate screenshots from trusted sources. The screenshots don't reveal anything new, however they do confirm that the build is in the hands of people outside OEM's.
From the screenshots, we can see that Windows 8.1 supports a brand new default wallpaper, along with changes to a select amount of Start Screen icons. That's all that's been said about the RTM, as the recent 9477 leak revealed pretty much everything we're going to see in the final build anyway.
Windows 8.1 is set to launch on October 17 for Windows 8 users and October 18 for everyone else. Windows 8.1 RTM'ed late last week and was handed over to OEM's soon after. Check out the full screenshot gallery at the source link below.
We've attached the default wallpaper (remade by a designer on DeviantArt) for your downloading pleasure. Hit the download link below to snag it.

Source l winbeta

Source l wzor ru-board

** Registration Required.

Edited by november_ra1n

• Replies 36
  • Views 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• november_ra1n

• DarkSlayer

• eurobyn

• SPECTRUM

november_ra1n

1 September is not 1 August! xD

Typing mistake i have just corrected it.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

If this information is true, we can celebrate! Three days and the wait is over!!! B)

18th. October This is the date when Windows 8.1 will be available

Source : http://blogs.windows.com/windows/b/bloggingwindows/archive/2013/08/27/readying-windows-8-1-for-release.aspx

Wzor, well known and trustable for major leaks from Microsoft Product before Microsoft release RTM to the public eyes. He was the first leaker for Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Office, Windows Server and many others!. Here the some short list of his leakes you will find many on internet:

http://expertvista.com/2011/leaked-7989-windows-8/http://itknowledgeexchange.techtarget.com/vista-enterprise-desktop/first-windows-8-release-date-rumor-surfaces-january-7-2013/http://www.redmondpie.com/download-windows-7-sp1-build-7601.16556/http://www.zjhzxhz.com/2012/08/visual-studio-2012-rtm-has-leaked/http://www.redmondpie.com/microsoft-office-2010-rtm-build-14047301007-leaks-in-the-wild/http://www.redmondpie.com/download-windows-7-rtm-build-7600.16385.090713-1255/
Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Now its matter of hours / days it will be available for us :)

Thats sure i will keep you inform as soon as English Version available same time i will test if activation keys working on this Chinese Version!

Edited by november_ra1n

notworthyguy

Thats sure i will keep you inform as soon as English Version available same time i will test if activation keys working on this Chinese Version!

And please report if it works :)

november_ra1n

Hi,can anyone confirm antivirus installation Kaspersky,in all beta versions could not install Kaspersky.

Kaspersky 2014 is not going to work RTM Edition yet but soon after Windows 8.1 RTM Officially released then it will be another build compatible with Windows 8.1 RTM.

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

I have just fresh install Windows 8.1 Enterprise VL Edition. I have tried to activate them leak offline MAK Keys unfortunately none of the keys has been working if you reformat your PC and install 8.1 RTM Edition!

Here is more explanation and suggestion during short time after my installation Post #245 >>>

One doubt: I have bought an upgrade key for windows 8. Can I use this key to do a clean install of windows 8.1? If yes, than all I have to do is to wait for windows 8.1 professional.

One more thing: It will probably be leaked in EN. Is it possible to install PTBR UI in windows 8.1 professional?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the information.

Edited by Miroglu

november_ra1n

One doubt: I have bought an upgrade key for windows 8. Can I use this key to do a clean install of windows 8.1? If yes, than all I have to do is to wait for windows 8.1 professional.

One more thing: It will probably be leaked in EN. Is it possible to install PTBR UI in windows 8.1 professional?

Thanks in advance.

As far as i know you need to upgrade your Windows 8, clean installation will wipe your activation data from Windows 8 and i can tell you Windows 8 keys are not compatible on Windows 8.1. But there may be some backup save then reactivate on fresh install Windows 8.1 i will test if its working later today, even it does you still need to upgrade and save backup file then copy and paste the files on Windows 8.1 fresh installation.

If manual activation data backup and reactivate working on clean install Windows 8.1 i probably make an instruction. Advance Token Manager not working on Windows 8.1 could not deject the new Operation System!

Edited by november_ra1n

Oh man, I thought that mine windows 8 serial would work. I mean, it is an upgrade key, but I did a clean install of windows 8 and it worked. Windows is activated... :wtf:

november_ra1n

Oh man, I thought that mine windows 8 serial would work. I mean, it is an upgrade key, but I did a clean install of windows 8 and it worked. Windows is activated... :wtf:

I don't know your key working or not leak keys we use here not working on clean install even i have OEM version Windows 8 with legit HP machine i am still worry if i do clean install activation will work or not cause i am the guy hate upgrading clean install should be done for the every new OS even for Service Pack.

Here is the testing i done yesterday post #2445 >>>

Edit: It was long hasle upgrading from activated Windows 8 Enterprise to Windows 8.1 RTM enterprise_zh-cn_vl cause of the 2 different languages it was longest installation with file check etc......

After 30-40 min the result is not even peak the activation from Windows 8 still inactive.

Maybe 2 different language or Edition is different don't really know it was not working however if i get proper English MSDN Edition i will try again and see the result!

Edited by november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Hopefully something comes from old friends who can we trust never let us down in the past with original distributions via Wzor, nickname Angel....... we just need to wait till 1 September 2013..

z4yg.png

Edited by november_ra1n