november_ra1n

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 for Windows

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Support >>>

hOMEPAGE:
http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/english/endpoints/kes10windows/

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP2

English Download Link:

AES256 encryption (English)
http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/english/endpoints/kes10windows/kes10winsp2_en_aes256.exe

ES56 encryption (English)
http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/english/endpoints/kes10windows/kes10winsp2_en_aes56.exe

Other Languages Download Links:

YYeo4z2.png

Other Languages Download Links:

http://aes.kaspersky-labs.com/

Release Notes: Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 for Windows

Version 10.3.0.6294 03/28/2017

How to activate using key files:

1. Click License Tab on the left corner

2. Click red cross delete the existing trial or block keys.

3. Hit Activate the application under a new license

4. Click activate with a key file and browse the key file Next to activate

How to renew activation code for Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows
Activate Via Key File:

https://support.kaspersky.com/us/13085#block1

Spoiler

XDJ0yQN.jpg

RZ1iI7w.jpg

MEDICINE:

Spoiler

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business - Select
Localization: French Edition
License Volume: 32280 Users
Licence Description: 32280 Nodes
Expiration Date: 2017-06-17
License Type: 1 Year Governmental License

.lic file download Links see the topic reply there -->

How to Activate Via Key File

• Replies 493
  • Views 137k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you very much for posting this :showoff: :showoff:

november_ra1n

I'm curious about this product, can anyone give some feedback on this ? how this is on system resources ect. thank you and again thanks N-Rain !

This is mainly for business user if you are only home user this would be bit heavy for you however still you can install cause it support Windows 7 / 8......

november_ra1n

Thanks a lot , can we find keys easily when it's expired or not ?

Usually Kaspersky Endpoint Security Activation Keys hard to blocked unless owner ask for it you have full 224 days i think i manage to get other key before expiry day by the way full one year license to buy around $480 to $500 lol.

I tried it and found so good , not heavy but some special advanced setting in internet security version did not find in this version.

like special setting of " Application control " .

Keys is spread widely until 2015 < 2016 - rarely black list

Hint : you must turn off " system protection " before installing .

november_ra1n

I'm curious about this product, can anyone give some feedback on this ? how this is on system resources ect. thank you and again thanks N-Rain !

I was wrong with my earlier response actually this look much more lighter than i actually thought. Here is the memory usage compare with KIS 2013:

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10 Kaspersky Internet Security 2013

5mxy.png

Beside the other advantage of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10 has natural 64 Bit Installation file compare with Home Product they don't have individual [32 or 64 Bit] installation files!

Comparison of Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows with other versions

november_ra1n

Kaspersky Business Security All Product Latest Link

=======================================================================================

Kaspersky Small Office Security

Kaspersky Small Office Security 9.1.0.59 9.1.0.59en_gb l Release Notes Docs

=======================================================================================

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select
Management
Version 10.0.3361) (Full package) ksc10.0.3361.0en l Release Notes Txt
Version 10.0.3361) (Lite package) ksc10.0.3361.0lite_en l Release Notes Txt
Application Management Plug-Ins
Web console for version 10.0.22.0 for Windows kscwc10.0.22.0en l Release Notes Txt
Workstations
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10.1.0.867 kes10win_10.1.0.867en l Release Notes Htm
File Servers
Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10.1.0.867 kes10win_10.1.0.867en l Release Notes Htm
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Server Enterprise Edition 8.0.0.559 kav8.0.0.559_fseeen l Release Notes Txt
Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Servers 6.0.4.1611 kav6.0.4.1611_winserven l Release Notes Htm

november_ra1n

Download Links

Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows 10 Activation Key Files

10-14 User 245 Days Activation Keys File

uqgk.png

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1DG9EFPV/Kaspersky_Endpoint_Security_02.06.2014.rar_links

=================================================================================================================

1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File

k97v.png

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/GEH5CQAD/Kaspersky_Endpoint_Security_05.17.2015.rar_links

***Password Protected Files Ask The Password In This Topic Reply***

november_ra1n
Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows (version 10.1.0.867): Autopatch A released
Issues fixed
Autopatch A speeds up the Web-Control component and improves its efficiency when downloading large files over HTTP.
Notice 1: Actually you do not need to do any configuration for Manually update Patch a after you do updated from Application restart PC patch will be done!
Notice 2: After install the uplication and update restart PC Patch failed to install if you have same situation just manually download the files from there:
ftp://dnl-05.geo.kaspersky.com/AutoPatches/kes10/10.1.0.867/

Then after Run patch_a.nsp files after installation Patch will display restart the PC always recommended after updating any Patch!

0hj5.png

november_ra1n

Why do you need to turn off " system protection " before installing and do you turn it back on after installation cause i did not come across any suggestion when i read installation guide!

november_ra1n

Hello november_ra1n. Can you send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File? Thank you!!!

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

Hi November_ra1n! Could you please send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File?

Thanks in advanced! :rolleyes:

november_ra1n

password for the 1k + days please.......cheers

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg again!

Hi November_ra1n! Could you please send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File?

Thanks in advanced! :rolleyes:

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

november_ra1n

Hello november_ra1n. Can you send me password to 1000-1499 User 1095 Days Activation Keys File? Thank you!!!

How you all people come from Romania and asking the keys here are you all friends or relatives! :o

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

Why do you need to turn off " system protection " before installing and do you turn it back on after installation cause i did not come across any suggestion when i read installation guide!

Because immediately after the program is installed, the value (approximately 500 MB and more) is added to " system protection " and more during the update

As you see the size of the installation (Full package) is 800 MB . Large file.

If you want to save this space (approximately 500 MB and more) you should always shut off

november_ra1n

Because immediately after the program is installed, the value (approximately 500 MB and more) is added to " system protection " and more during the update

As you see the size of the installation (Full package) is 800 MB . Large file.

If you want to save this space (approximately 500 MB and more) you should always shut off

I see what you mean thanks for the tips i guess i can turn it on after install it.

I have a question i already install the program using since yesterday quite solid i have only one trouble i can not open one of the website i frequently visit, only if i paused the protection i could open:

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=office2013

Even some time i could open the webpage then i scroll the topic page on page one to page 2,3,4 etc still i get no data received error do you know how can i fix this issue i guess its something to do with firewall setting, i am thinking firewall is more aggressive then any other Kaspersky home product such as KIS or KAV!

• Matrix locked this topic

Archived