More than 2000 dead after Egypt forces crush protest camps

RadioActive

I think secular, atheist, Christian Shiite, gay and female egyptians think otherwise....

I would love to see what made you think that.

• Replies 88
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RadioActive

• Boshnaq

• ffi

• dMog

@Boshnaq

A piece of advice my friend; don't wrestle with a pig, because you'll get dirty and the pig likes it.

Edited by Martyr

DoctorSkillz

I've checked this post for a long time, too see what people think etc. Im just here too say that Martyr, we have understand your point and what you think about the situtation in Egypt. But i think that you have gone too far, calling people pigs isn't really nice.

And if it is like you say "A piece of advice my friend; don't wrestle with a pig, because you'll get dirty and the pig likes it."

Then you are a pig too, by arguing in a bad way with other.

I am not wrestling, maybe it is true that there were people oppressed and I didn't notice. Maybe I was disillusioned all this time.

DoctorSkillz

Now a question for Martyr. If there were any shots that you could get Morsi back on his place would you make it happen?

I am not wrestling, maybe it is true that there were people oppressed and I didn't notice. Maybe I was disillusioned all this time.

In reality, the only people who were and still are oppressed in Egypt are actually the Muslims. Every single "ruler" we had before has oppressed ANYONE who showed any religious affiliations. At the time of Mubarak, if you'd go to pray in the Masjid regulary every day, you'd get stopped and questioned by the "National Security" and some get arrested just for that. If a Coptic and Muslim would get in a some sort of fight and go to the police, the police would ALWAYS side with the Coptic even if he was at fault and the Muslim would most likely gets questioned and/or arrested by the "National Security". These are not tall tales, these are things that I witnessed myself...

I've checked this post for a long time, too see what people think etc. Im just here too say that Martyr, we have understand your point and what you think about the situtation in Egypt. But i think that you have gone too far, calling people pigs isn't really nice.

And if it is like you say "A piece of advice my friend; don't wrestle with a pig, because you'll get dirty and the pig likes it."

I didn't go too far, not when it comes to racists! And as for your other question, I would give you a proper answer, but since you insulted me for no apparent reason I will not bother.

What's happening in Egypt is simple, I'll sum it up for those who don't know. These are THE FACTS:

• The corrupt military betrayed the country and illegally ousted the president SOLELY to reclaim power for themselves.
  • They shutdown most the TV channels that attacked them and arrested almost all Morsi's supporters on bogus charges.
  • They supplied their controlled media with falsified information in attempt to rile up the people and get them on their side.
  • They attacked and killed (and continue to do so as we speak) any and all the UNARMED protestors be it men, women or children with no regard for any human rights let alone laws!
  • ANYONE who speaks up against them gets kidnapped, beaten then detained on bogus charges.
  • They continue to lies and falsify evidence to cover-up their crimes.
In any case, I've said what I wanted to say, and I realize no matter what I do I can't change the minds of racists and idiots, so I won't bother anymore.

I won't track this thread anymore.

Edited by Martyr

I don't get one thing, if the army kill innocent people, why those people go outside unarmed, what's the point? How many soldiers does Egypt has, they need to reload too, they aren't like in GTA with codes like unlimited amo? For example in most of the part in the world, only at a football match you can see 45-50k people. If they did so horrible crimes, why people don't fight back?

I don't incite to violence, but I don't see the point going outside just to be human targets.

Edited by AlexCross

hey Martyr, can you remove your #1 fact from your signature?

not only Israel has been recognize as a country by the internatinol community but also never forget that you lost the war you made them right after that decision.

this land belongs (again) to them now.

DoctorSkillz

My last word for this thread is if Egypt bring back Mursi. It would only make the situatation worse, Mursi wants Sharia. Sharia isnt the right way for democracy and peace, look at Saudia Arabia. Can a woman go out without any relatives/husband?

This is in swedish but i will translate it

"Kvinnornas rörelsefrihet är kraftigt inskränkt då de endast får resa i sällskap med en manlig släkting och det har varit förbjudet för kvinnor att köra bil. 2008 beslöts emellertid att kvinnor, efter prövning, ska få rätt att köra bil[16]. Detta system har liknats vid det system som tillämpades i Sydafrika under apartheid-perioden."

Sorce is wikipedia

The last senctence is that wikipedia state that Sharia is thret woman like they did under the apartaheid in South Africa

What will happen then in Egypt if this happen?

Easy too answer, as Martyr said Egypt before supported the Copts, with the Sharia it will basically support muslims but dissupport copts. Even further it will dissupport women rights. So there would not be any democracy rights if he comes back.

Our only hope that i think is that Egypt gets a peacefull new good leader. That aren't controlled by any country and by that i mean the US

I don't get one thing, if the army kill innocent people, why those people go outside unarmed, what's the point? How many soldiers does Egypt has, they need to reload too, they aren't like in GTA with codes like unlimited amo? For example in most of the part in the world, only at a football match you can see 45-50k people. If they did so horrible crimes, why people don't fight back?

I don't incite to violence, but I don't see the point going outside just to be human targets.

In the end Egyptians don't want a civil war like that in Syria, if and when protestors start to use violence against the army the army will be justified to attack back. This is why the army and police are trying to frame the protestors as using and having firearms in all the protests, but every time they try something like that they are cought in the act red handed making up evidence.

My last word for this thread is if Egypt bring back Mursi. It would only make the situatation worse, Mursi wants Sharia. Sharia isnt the right way for democracy and peace, look at Saudia Arabia. Can a woman go out without any relatives/husband?

You think that Morsi is fighting for Sharia while he is not. You hear such things in the media but it is not true, it is all just propaganda.

DoctorSkillz

In the end Egyptians don't want a civil war like that in Syria, if and when protestors start to use violence against the army the army will be justified to attack back. This is why the army and police are trying to frame the protestors as using and having firearms in all the protests, but every time they try something like that they are cought in the act red handed making up evidence.

You think that Morsi is fighting for Sharia while he is not. You hear such things in the media but it is not true, it is all just propaganda.

Who said Mursi is fighting for Sharia? He is getting help from the muslim brotherhood, and it is they who want Sharia. Their deal is to make him a leader then they get Sharia.

Edited by DoctorSkillz

Who said Mursi is fighting for Sharia? He is getting help from the muslim brotherhood, and it is they who want Sharia. Their deal is to make him a leader then they get Sharia.

You said so in your earlier post, anyway its not up to MB to make Morsi president or not, it is up to the people that vote him into power. Its not up to the army to remove him.

Again the whole issue now in Egypt is about restoring democracy and anti Military rule. this is what it boils down to.

In reality, the only people who were and still are oppressed in Egypt are actually the Muslims. Every single "ruler" we had before has oppressed ANYONE who showed any religious affiliations. At the time of Mubarak, if you'd go to pray in the Masjid regulary every day, you'd get stopped and questioned by the "National Security" and some get arrested just for that. If a Coptic and Muslim would get in a some sort of fight and go to the police, the police would ALWAYS side with the Coptic even if he was at fault and the Muslim would most likely gets questioned and/or arrested by the "National Security". These are not tall tales, these are things that I witnessed myself...

I didn't go too far, not when it comes to racists! And as for your other question, I would give you a proper answer, but since you insulted me for no apparent reason I will not bother.

What's happening in Egypt is simple, I'll sum it up for those who don't know. These are THE FACTS:

• The corrupt military betrayed the country and illegally ousted the president SOLELY to reclaim power for themselves.
  • They shutdown most the TV channels that attacked them and arrested almost all Morsi's supporters on bogus charges.
  • They supplied their controlled media with falsified information in attempt to rile up the people and get them on their side.
  • They attacked and killed (and continue to do so as we speak) any and all the UNARMED protestors be it men, women or children with no regard for any human rights let alone laws!
  • ANYONE who speaks up against them gets kidnapped, beaten then detained on bogus charges.
  • They continue to lies and falsify evidence to cover-up their crimes.
In any case, I've said what I wanted to say, and I realize no matter what I do I can't change the minds of racists and idiots, so I won't bother anymore.

I won't track this thread anymore.

I personally do agree about most of what you have said, I was shocked too by the level mass media was unfair and engaged in demonizing the Pro-Morsy protesters, and especially from Petro-Dollar media, but when thinking deeply, I became not surprised anymore as I see the most dictatorship states of Middle-East supporting another new-born dictatorship :D, I do agree too that a lot of people of Egypt doesn't like Morsy.. but the way Army behaved is abnormal and seems to be planned, I didn't liked the way you answerd in the "PIG" matter, this not of Islam, and you should ask pardon from him even if he's clearly was trying to make you angry..., the best answer was ignoring him as he's here just to ruin the discussion not to profit from it, I hope that Egypt gonna restore democracy whatever gonna happen and live in peace :)

MidnightDistortions

There doesn't seem to be any justice left in this world :\

just because you feel good when bad things happen to us does not mean we feel that way about this..now there it is ....your rhetoric right back at you... does not feel good does it..that was an extremely unfair and untrue post

Egyptian army removed a good government of Morsi and brought in CIA planted technos as caretaker government. Now they have a crisis in Egypt as morsi was a popular leader and anti American and Egyptian army is behaving like criminals.

1146599_604148596296856_865151760_n.png

@Martyr, what is your view on women, leaving mohammadism, atheism, homosexuality, blasphemy (insulting mohammed, denying the exsitince of imaginary beings like allah etc)? Should people have the right to leave mohammedanism, deny allah's existance or believe in multiple gods, should a man be able to love another man and put his you know what in a place where the sun don't shine?

This was not answered by him (Martyr). I want to know his point of view about this too, just curious. :think:

@Martyr, what is your view on women, leaving mohammadism, atheism, homosexuality, blasphemy (insulting mohammed, denying the exsitince of imaginary beings like allah etc)? Should people have the right to leave mohammedanism, deny allah's existance or believe in multiple gods, should a man be able to love another man and put his you know what in a place where the sun don't shine?

This was not answered by him (Martyr). I want to know his point of view about this too, just curious. :think:

This post is about the protests and general situation in Egypt. For a theological and moral debate we can start a new thread and debate that there.

No need for that. Just a simple answer is all I want. I won't judge and won't even comment on it. That's real curiosity. ;)

Edited by nIGHT

the rhetoric here is bad enough...mix in weapons and you get what is happening over there right now..i am so right and you are wrong and i will kill to prove it...yes over simplified but nonetheless... true

edit: spelling

Edited by dMog