More than 2000 dead after Egypt forces crush protest camps

RadioActive

If the security forces say that people were armed, or had arms in that shelters, why there're no pictures that demonstrate the acusations. Strange things happen there.

Edited by AlexCross

• Replies 88
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RadioActive

• Boshnaq

• ffi

• dMog

If the security forces say that people were armed, or had arms in that shelters, why there's no pictures that demonstrate the acusations. Strange things happen there.

You could find a couple of a fabricated photos in government-run newspapers, but you'd also find dozens of videos and some live feeds that show the truth that they were unarmed. Actually, you only need your brain to figure out the truth; IF they were really armed would their losses would something 4300+ protestors dead and almost 10000 wounded compared to 40~50 from the police and their thugs?

I was personally a part of one of those demonstrations in my neighborhood which had thousands at the time and not a single person had any weapon nor did anyone attack, break or burn ANYTHING!

And I just talked to one of my relatives who JUST got back from one the major demonstrations, and they are ALL unarmed but at some point they were under attack and I quote "by random fire that we didn't know were it were coming from and I saw people dropping dead around us".

People, don't believe the lies of the corrupt media. The protestors ARE unarmed!

crop,488x320,mixmedia-08161914Hj4K7.jpg

The fact that the mohammedan brotherhood named today a day of rage is telling enough of their true barbaric colors....

Let's hope for all the egyptian christians and other religious minorities, atheists, gays and women the army will be able to crush the mohammedan brotherhood and restore some sort of just rule

This is the propaganda of sold media that the protesters were armed. The Mosri was real Islamic leader and some countries don't want Islamic gov there and they don't let him be a president

so CIA drawn Mosri gov by egyptian army, then pro Mosri people come out for their rights and they were protesting from last 50 days. army first killed more then 2000 people and now blaming them that they had weapons.

Remember there were children , women families how the hell can they carry weapons

Edited by johnse7en

Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah has said his country supports Egypt's fight on terrorism, describing the brutal crackdown on supporters of Morsi as the military-backed government's "legitimate right."

remember abdullah bin abdulaziz is one of those leader who is funding Terrorist in Pakistan,Syria and Iraq

Edited by johnse7en

Martyr, no need to answer you about what you're still writing because you wouldn't understand it and i hope for you it's just because you don't want it.

When the Muslim Brotherhood can be involved in something it's automatically not possible (no proof, etc.) in reverse there's no problem. We can see the violence that you have inside you trough your words.

You're not talking THE truth but only YOUR truth.

mfr_closed1.gif

Martyr, no need to answer you about what you're still writing because you wouldn't understand it and i hope for you it's just because you don't want it.

When the Muslim Brotherhood can be involved in something it's automatically not possible (no proof, etc.) in reverse there's no problem. We can see the violence that you have inside you trough your words.

You're not talking THE truth but only YOUR truth.

There's only ONE truth, but it seems people like you can't or simply won't understand it. You're blinded by your misconceptions and ignorance and I don't think anything I say can change it.

And don't you dare lecture me about violence! When you see your UNARMED friend get shot in the back by the police on the street or find out that one of your friend got beat-up and kidnapped also by the police and nobody knows where he is or where on earth is he, then come to talk to me about violence.

Personally, I'm so sick of the ignorant people who blame everything on the Muslim Brotherhood! They have been prosecuted and discriminated against for years by every single government we had. They are NOT terrorists, they are NOT "extremists", they are good people but ultimately, they are just that..people. All you know about them is what you heard or read through the corrupt media, you ultimately really know nothing about them.

But the most important fact is I'm not a part of the Muslim Brotherhood and the vast majority of the Mursi supporters are also NOT a part of the Muslim Brotherhood, we all support the truth and against the injustice and treachery of the army and the police.

https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=550367938345980

Edited by Martyr

All you know about them is what you heard or read through the corrupt media, you ultimately really know nothing about them.

Our media sides with the Morsi supportors and terrorists but we have stopped believing the BS our media is feeding us

@Martyr, what is your view on women, leaving mohammadism, atheism, homosexuality, blasphemy (insulting mohammed, denying the exsitince of imaginary beings like allah etc)? Should people have the right to leave mohammedanism, deny allah's existance or believe in multiple gods, should a man be able to love another man and put his you know what in a place where the sun don't shine?

Edited by ffi

If the security forces say that people were armed, or had arms in that shelters, why there're no pictures that demonstrate the acusations. Strange things happen there.

There are many videos on the Internet (especially on Youtube) about violence actions and criminal scandals of Muslim Brotherhood in the Egyptian streets..

Take a look at these :

Egyptian authorities find weapons in Giza city :

Morsi's supporters open fire in Aladawiea Square :
Morsi's supporters open fire police station in Alexandria city :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umTKBTPTVsc

PS: Those people are the same people in my country too .They show/claim Islam (in speaking only!) but as a matter effect they kill and Slaughter Syrian people in the name of Allah !! (that really awful and unbelievable :angry: )

My sympathies are with the innocent who were killed unjustly.

However, the people of egypt need to realise that they cannot win the army of their country... unless they resort to violence. You have numbers on your side, and you can capture military ammunition. Turn the army against itself.

On another note.. why is there always war in Muslim countries?

I don't really understand religion, in this part of the planet people consider religion just as an education for good behavior of children, It's a possibility that people that fight for beliefs. to fight for something that doesn't realy exist. I'm impressed by cultures from all over the world, but I take it as tradition not as something that can go so wrong like killing people or etc.

Edited by AlexCross

protest against Egypt army in Pakistan

photo_1376667018273-1-HD.jpg?ve=1

God bless you and your people.

Our media sides with the Morsi supportors and terrorists but we have stopped believing the BS our media is feeding us

Yet another ignorant and racist response and I won't bother reply to someone like you since you're not worth it.

PS: Those people are the same people in my country too .They show/claim Islam (in speaking only!) but as a matter effect they kill and Slaughter Syrian people in the name of Allah !! (that really awful and unbelievable)

The government-run media are full of lies and fabricated stories, to the point where it's laughable how anyone would believe their crap but it's no surprise that someone like you would believe it, after all you support the murder of your own people! In any case, I won't bother respond to someone like you as well anymore.

This a photo of a 10 years old who were shot dead by the police/army forces yesterday, and his only crime that he was among the UNARMED protestors!

crop,488x320,mixmedia-08170936Fc0Y6.jpg

More than 120 UNARMED civilian protestors dead yesterday alone

crop,488x320,mixmedia-08171054Fp6M5.jpg

Edited by Martyr

Yet another ignorant and racist response and I won't bother reply to someone like you since you're not worth it.

Are you afraid to show your true colors? Because we know what you and these protesters stand for, you stand for oppression for all non-mohammedans and anyone not wishing to conform to mohammedanism

Fanaticism is a belief or behavior involving uncritical zeal, particularly for a religious or political cause or in some cases sports, or with an obsessive enthusiasm for a pastime or hobby. Philosopher George Santayana defines fanaticism as "redoubling your effort when you have forgotten your aim"; according to Winston Churchill, "A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject". By either description the fanatic displays very strict standards and little tolerance for contrary ideas or opinions.

In his book Crazy Talk, Stupid Talk, Neil Postman states that "the key to all fanatical beliefs is that they are self-confirming....(some beliefs are) fanatical not because they are 'false', but because they are expressed in such a way that they can never be shown to be false."

:view: wikipedia.org

Are you afraid to show your true colors? Because we know what you and these protesters stand for, you stand for oppression for all non-mohammedans and anyone not wishing to conform to mohammedanism

The protests are mainly in support of democracy and against Military intervention and rule. Now if you seem fine with the Military removing an elected President with no justification then we can all easily assume your stance on democracy as a political system.

Democracy is just a means for a good and fair government for all the people but when a large majority thinks that it gives them legitimacy to dominate a minority and take away their rights then a military dictatorship has more legitimacy to rule.

Wouldn't you even consider letting the democratic system take its course and evolve?

You state that Military Dictatorship has more legitimacy to rule, who gave the legitmacy and under what terms can we review and revoke such legitimacies.

it only happened because god is great

It only happened because of humans.

Humans can choose to commit acts of evil as easily as they can choose to commit acts of good, it's called free will.

Edited by Martyr

Wouldn't you even consider letting the democratic system take its course and evolve?

You state that Military Dictatorship has more legitimacy to rule, who gave the legitmacy and under what terms can we review and revoke such legitimacies.

who gave democracy such legitimacy. If you are a good person you know that when a democartic majority opresses a minority that democracy is a bad thing

it only happened because god is great

It only happened because of humans.

Humans can choose to commit acts of evil as easily as they can choose to commit acts of good, it's called free will.

there is something funny about people believing in god, when something good happens to them, they always see its hand. but when something bad happens, god disappears and only reality remains

who gave democracy such legitimacy. If you are a good person you know that when a democartic majority opresses a minority that democracy is a bad thing

The people who voted in the elections are the ones that gave it such legitimacy. The statement is only true if there was a minority being Oppressed, oddly enough this was not the basis of your argument is invalid.