RollBack Rx 10 Single PC License [Stock Clearance]

november_ra1n

Seems like I missed the giveaway. Not sure if anyone got a few licenses and has an extra left, but if you have one and can spare it it would be appreciated. Thanks!.

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

THANKS so much november_ra1n!!! You've come through here so many times I don't know what to say anymore... thanks doesn't seem like it's enough. Every time I use MS Office I think of you :)

You're a good person, and your generosity and spirit is really appreciated.

• Replies 256
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

Airstream_Bill

I missed getting the Key. I would like one if possible. Thanks

november_ra1n

Promotion finished, and key are not blocked? Nice to hear :D

They would not blocked the keys, if they do what's the meaning of promotion or giveaway!

Promotion finished, and key are not blocked? Nice to hear :D

They will not block the key,as that was legit promotional offer.. :D

I have already mentioned here.. :yes: :yes: :yes:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/181388-giveaway-rollback-rx-10-single-pc-license/?p=618537

Edited by Roger D

I now but "dfdfdfd" in name and 15 keys from one proxy IP maybe will be blocked soon.

This key is for 10.2 only or we can update program in future? :huh:

Edited by ZinnPL

I now but "dfdfdfd" in name and 15 keys from one proxy IP maybe will be blocked soon.

No! there must be someone with the name.. dfdfdfd :P :P

and of course someone can buy more than one or many from the same system using promotional offer.. :P :D :D

november_ra1n

As far as i know company has just unlimited license in the sale page i am thinking there is no difference with this promotional one also i have not read any special condition where i was filling the boxes and pages!

Edited by november_ra1n

On shop site we have "RollBack RX PC - Single License" (keys from promo) and extra paid "Gold Support and Maintenance" (Free license updates to new builds and new releases and versions). So key is only for 10.2 without updates I think.

Edited by ZinnPL

As far as i know company has just unlimited license in the sale page i am thinking there is no difference with this promotional one also i have not read any special condition where i was filling the boxes and pages!

Agree!!! Like Giveaway keys of WebRoot A/V reset :rolleyes:

On producer site we have "RollBack RX PC - Single License" (keys from promo) and extra paid "Gold Support and Maintenance" (Free license updates to new builds and new releases and versions). So key is only for 10.2 without updates I think.

Don't think too much, just be happy with whatever you get.. :showoff:

In future for another version you will have another remedy or Cure.. :D :D :D

Edited by Roger D

November, I hope I've been a member long enough and can qualify for a license from you...if not, no harm done and no hard feelings. It's a very generous offer by you.

November, I hope I've been a member long enough and can qualify for a license from you...if not, no harm done and no hard feelings. It's a very generous offer by you.

I think you login once a year :P

I think you login once a year :P

:tehe: :tehe: :tehe:

I think you should ask johnse7en. He has one key left.. :P

I think you should ask johnse7en. He has one key left.. :P

:eekout: