• Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger D

• november_ra1n

• AlexCross

• Ponting

I just joined so I'm not going to ask for a key but I liked the product when I had it and what a nice thing for november_rain to offer. :) I missed the promotion by just a few hours. Hugs Silk40dd

• 3 weeks later...

Be very carefull with HDS Rollback.

I've got a license through this topic, and, though i believe in the good intentions of who gave me one license, version 10.2 is a "piece of *rap" and completely messed my computer.

For now i won't go on details here (for obvious reasons), let's just say that i fell like a rollback guinea pig, just like others on their fóruns, and i'm still waiting for support. The conclusion is just one, HDS is using this licenses / offerings to get beta testers on their software.

I really, really would like to be wrong...

Did you read the product limitation? I'm using it for almost 1 month and I have never encounter any problem, like nothing. Just read the tutorials that people wrote on this forum, and RollBack will work fine.

Tutorials? Can you please refer where can i find them?

Im a normal user, and for now i'll stop here... I would really like to see if the problems i've found are covered by them. It would be funny if these tutorials have an answer/solution for my problem, because rollback support doesn't seem to have....

Edited by GuineaPig

Tutorials? Can you please refer where can i find them?

Im a normal user, and for now i'll stop here... I would really like to see if the problems i've found are covered by them. It would be funny if these tutorials have an answer/solution for my problem, because rollback support doesn't seem to have....

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/182638-rollback-rx-open-discussion/