• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Kaspersky Activation Reg File Auto Backup cmd Scrip [32/64 Bit]

0nmx.png

Earlier i have a topic about How To Transfer Kaspersky Installed Reg Key From Older Version. Here is the simple scrip will backup your activation reg files

Advantage of Backup Activation Reg Files

1. You can save & use your activation remaining date any computer any time.

2. As Kaspersky close the door for reg key files this could be the good alternative. [Example if you got any Key file from 2011 you can actually register using on Kaspersky 2013 then back up reg files use them on Kaspersky 2014]

Instruction
1. Open cmd file [use depends on your Operation System 32bit or 64 bit]
2. Save created reg files
3.*** Important before install Kaspersky activate both files clicking Merge***
4. Now Install Any Kaspersky Product any PC your activation will remain same condition just before you save them.
Important Notice Activation will not work if:
1. If you are using any keys has already blocked or number of activation has been exceeded.
2. If you are trying to transfer transfer not compatible keys on the version. [For example KIS 2009 not compatible 2014 but it is compatible with 2013. the key will work on 2013 but you can not transfer on 2014!]
3. Any promotional keys related with specific Edition [Example Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 1 Year Activation Via AsusMOD could not be transferred on other Edition]
Testimonial
5lmk.png
Working on Windows 8 64 Bit Kaspersky 2013

november_ra1n

I still don't see French Final version anywhere except Technical Release there!If you download from there they are not yet final.

ftp://ftp2.kasperskyftp.com/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2014/

French and Spanish Technical Release version there

fr >>>> ftp://198.65.112.62/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2014/kis14.0.0.4651fr-ca.exe

es >>> ftp://198.65.112.62/consumer-products/Current_Versions/KIS_Win_2014/kis14.0.0.4651es-mx_TR.exe

Kaspersky Activation Reg File Auto Backup cmd Scrip [32/64 Bit]

so if i activate KIS 2013 with 1 Yr NFR key and then i can use it on KIS 2014 using this method??

so if i activate KIS 2013 with 1 Yr NFR key and then i can use it on KIS 2014 using this method??

You could but the one i post belongs to 2009 it works on 2013 but not compatible 2014. You need keys from 2011, 2012 and 2013 to order yo transfer.

See this chart there >>>> Compatibility Table Of keys And Applications For KIS version

One problem I can think of activating KIS 2014 with a 1 yr NFR key file from KIS 2013 is that if that key gets blocked some time later, and you want to use another KIS 2013 NFR key, you would have to uninstall KIS 2014, reinstall KIS 2013 for that key file activator feature (I can confirm it's still available on KIS 2013) as it's no longer available in KIS 2014. Once you have got it you have to then uninstall KIS 2013, and reinstall KIS 2014 again!

Too much hassle for me in case a NFR key gets blocked I think, I'll just stick with KIS 2013 until the 1 yr NFR keys expire. After that I'll migrate to KIS 2014 or by then KIS 2015! :lol:

Hello

There are some working key KAV2014 for more than 30 days? Thank You!

november_ra1n

Hello

There are some key KAV2014 for more than 30 days? Thank You!

Note at the moment but if i get any NFR license above 30 days i post here follow this topic...

i am facing one big problem with kis 2014. sometime it block my firefox access to google and facebook ( showing cert error, when i shut down Kis 2014 , google and FB come back to normal . anyone facing the same problem ? any solution ? buggy KIS2014 ya

i am facing one big problem with kis 2014. sometime it block my firefox access to google and facebook ( showing cert error, when i shut down Kis 2014 , google and FB come back to normal . anyone facing the same problem ? any solution ? buggy KIS2014 ya

I was having this problem too, and replied three pages back, you can check that, now using 2013 version, better wait for MP1 release as it's quite buggy right now..

Here's what i posted:

i don't know what went wrong, but KIS2014 was a buggy ride for me, full of bugs and annoyances for me...

Win8x64, i7, 8GB RAM, Firefox 22..

Used kavremover to remove previously installed 2013 version and then used CCleaner, so it was a clean install..

Firstly, it significantly slowed down my system, firefox, wmp etc. applications took 2-3 secs. more for opening, high memory usage (no scan, no update was running, still 102mb was being eaten by avp.exe), In firewall settings, clicked on Network Application and poof, KIS was just a 3x3cm black bar, even closing and re-opening the interface, what i see is just a 3x3cm black bar and that's it, had to exit from tray and reopen to resolve this, Firefox certs.db file got corrupted as i wasn't able to visit https sites while KIS on (certificate error), had to delete certs.db to resolve error, facebook ticker used to grey out and disable itself, message notification stopped updating, had to open another tab to know that i've received a message, even chat used to show "Unable to Connect", Gmail theme background showed error "unable to load images", many forums used to load into like half page OK and half page XML code and much more.. These errors vanished when i disabled KIS2014, so i knew the problem was with KIS2014 only, uninstalled it and now happy to be back on KIS2013...

november_ra1n

Yep,better wait MP1.There are a lot of bugs and crashes even with patch 'a'.

Kaspersky supposed to update Global Download Page around the world by this weeks, but did not happen yet maybe this is reason as they know this build is not yet stable enough to start selling. I have a feeling they are waiting Windows 8.1 will published then they will come out with another build compatible with new Windows same time hopefully more stable less buggy!

Personally i am still using 2013 and install 2014 only on VMware.

november_ra1n

New Activation Codes for KIS 2013

Site: http://pastebin.com

Sharecode: /Semt85HG

;)

Nice collection from 2007, 08, 09,10 ..........i will be amaze if any working but thanks anyway i hope someone will try all and let us know the product code related with version also if any working!

Added: First code i tried:

obxo.png

november_ra1n

Can someone test this activation code on KIS 2014:

WUS57-C25P8

30 Days activation code for KAV till 11.09.2013

You don't need to ask Macedon you can do it yourself here is how to

How To Analyze Kaspersky Code Before Posting In The Topic:

1. Go Some Useful Kaspersky Product Tools

2. Download 2 tools [There is an instruction how to use them]

• Kaspersky Code2Key (KC2K) v1.0.0 From WildNightWolf
  • KeyViewer 4.0.0.4
3. Use code2keys convert license code to key files when you convert when you see BLOCKED don't waste your time rest of the procedure!
g1i8.png
4. After converting key files use KeyViewer 4.0.0.4 to get necessary information.
9262.png
That is important info we all need after analyzing the Kasperky Key File:
a. Expire Date: 11/09/2013
b. Application Name: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 Russian Edition. 1-Desktop 1 month NFR License Pack
c. Licence Number: 1996-130613-140906. Chip Magazine # 8 2013 [This is promotional code giving by Chip Magazine Readers]
PS: This is good working 30 days KAV NFR [Not For Resale] activation code from 2013 Edition therefore you can use any Edition of KAV.

Notice: Please everyone there is no point to posting every activation code you see on internet before simple analyzing the code i have just show you above. After doing all this step then you can share the code with all of us.

I have add this key on the pastebin link front page, thank you sharing next time do the same step by yourself.

Final Thought: Even the keys looking good there are sometimes key reached maximum activation or can be blocked cause many people used but still good enough you done your bit checking them with this 2 tools,

As we have Kaspersky Reset Trial also 90 days KIS OEM Activation Code, anything less them 180 days leak KIS codes may not be that useful, less then 90 days KAV Codes also as we can reset trial every 30 days on it anyway.

Archived