KAV v14 very slow at start up, anyone else notice this?

Although it show K icon very fast but it take about 3 minutes to enable all function

Some bugs has not been fix. So we should wait Kaspersky upload on their Global website

Maybe this problem will be fix in MP1

• Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

Although it show K icon very fast but it take about 3 minutes to enable all function

Some bugs has not been fix. So we should wait Kaspersky upload on their Global website

Maybe this problem will be fix in MP1

They will publish Kaspersky 2014 Global website and start selling during next week do not think they have time to do that we probably wait little longer to order to get MP1.

Edgar.Elooo

a bit off topic but now Kaspersky neuttrllized utorrent anyone else get this>?

Snap2_zpsfa6cbe9d.png

however kaspersky URL check gives this??

e50a1aa7-7e87-42ff-b818-8c549f1e740e_zps

Utorrent.exe instalation pack, has adware inside. ESS can fix that and continue with the installation.

• Administrator
Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 6 Months Trial License Pack License Serial
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack
Expiry Date: 26 February 2014
eq0a.png
Testimonial
b1zu.png
Tested Working on 02 August 2013 VMware Windows 8 Pro KIS 2014
Notice If you don't get full 183 days then you need to use Reset Trial 2.1 then apply the key instruction on page# 1
At the moment forum members only ask the 183 days trial activation code in the post

Okay cool I would love to have that 183 days code and thank you :)

november_ra1n

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

When you use it please let us know if it did work for you!

• Administrator

>>>>>> checkyourmail.jpg

When you use it please let us know if it did work for you!

Activation completed successfully

Thank you for choosing a Kaspersky Lab application :)

183 days Thanks man

• Administrator

a bit off topic but now Kaspersky neuttrllized utorrent anyone else get this>?

Snap2_zpsfa6cbe9d.png

however kaspersky URL check gives this??

e50a1aa7-7e87-42ff-b818-8c549f1e740e_zps

Utorrent.exe instalation pack, has adware inside. ESS can fix that and continue with the installation.

This happen with me with Skype downloaded it from skype themselves and I believe this version have some bugs still

november_ra1n

This happen with me with Skype downloaded it from skype themselves and I believe this version have some bugs still

Kaspersky soon publish MP1 surelly most of the bugs disappear for the time being if you are sure what you download pause the protection during downloading;

Pause Kaspersky Protection [Taskbar > Right Click On Kaspersky Icon > Click Pause Protection]

n97.png

1uzc.png

82v0.png

Kaspersky Internet Security 2014 6 Months Trial License Pack Activation Code
Kaspersky ONE DACH Edition. 3-Device 6 months Trial License Pack
Expiry Date: 26 February 2014
eq0a.png
Testimonial
b1zu.png
Tested Working on 02 August 2013 VMware Windows 8 Pro KIS 2014
Notice: If you don't get full 183 days then you need to use Reset Trial 2.1 then apply the key instruction on page# 1
At the moment forum members only ask for 183 days trial activation code in the post!

I'm asking for 183 days trial activation code.... :wub:

TIA.... :rolleyes:

november_ra1n

Worth the update or stick with 2013 version first? Does KW work with 2014?

I heard that you cannot use previous years keys to activate 2014. You need keys bought for 2014 to activate 2014 products. Which means 2012, 2013 keys won't work. Is that true?

That is wrong info if you buy a key you can still use on Kaspersky 2014 i think oldest key 14 accept key from 2010 and 2011,2012,2013 ant 2014.

Only difference Kaspersky 2014 they disable key file activation for offline users now all activation must be online with Activation Code RATHER THAN KEY FILES.

Yes build is little buggy at the moment looks there is not any improvement since TR Edition, but it is still early days Kaspersky always patch the version also expecting another version soon after Windows 8.1.

november_ra1n

Can i install it on Windows 8.1 preview ?

No it would not work on Windows 8.1 yet, you need to wait till the final be published soon after Kaspersky introduce new version compatible with 8.1.

november_ra1n

Is kaspersky World (for trial reset) work with this ?

Have not tried it yet i just can not tell you but the one posted on page #1 still working without any trouble.

november_ra1n

How To Transfer Kaspersky Installed Reg Key From Older Version [Alternative To Key File Activation]

Notice1: As Kaspersky 2014 close the door for Key File Activation i decided to introduce alternative way of using key files on VMware with older version then transfer into Kaspersky 2014. Also this method will backup and reinstall your existing Kaspersky License on any version and any computer you decide to activate.

1. Backup and Reinstall Kaspersky Activation Via Registry Editor [Recommended Way]

Notice2: I strongly recommend this method cause it will give you flexibility to reinstall activation any version and time successfully!

List of Registry Entry Need To Be Export & Backup

32 Bit x86(KAV/KIS For Version Before 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For For All Other Versions) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC 64 Bit x64(KAV/KIS For Version Before 2011) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\LicStorage (KAV/KIS For 2011) [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] (KAV/KIS For For All Other Versions) HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC Kaspersky  Version 201332 Bit x86[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] 64 Bit x64[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC] 
Instruction

1. Open Registry Editor

2. Run >> Type regedit

3f7.png

3. Look at the list above depending of the Kaspersky Version You Need to Open registry Editor

Example of Kaspersky 2013 Edition>>>

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC]

Click Export Button

0rdb.png

4. Type The file name SPC and save it desire location.

jbu1.png

5. Again Example Of Kaspersky 2013 Edition>>>

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KasperskyLab\protected\LicStorage]

hy03.png

Type The file name LicStorage and save it desire location.

6. If you have 64 Bit Operation System You need to save one more registry Entry below:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\SystemCertificates\SPC]

7. ****Important Before Installing Any Kaspersky Version or Any Other Computer Make Sure You Click And Merge Registration Entries (.reg) Files!****

wnt6.png

Testimonial

l6.png

Windows 8 Pro 32 Bit Registry Added Files Transfer From KIS 2013 to KIS 2014 Successfully Transfer Activation For 147 Days.

2. Classic Methot [Reinstall Kaspersky over Existing Version]

When you decide this method do not use Kaspersky Product Remover cause that will uninstall key files from registry entry. Just use your Windows Uninstaller or your trusted software.

During Uninstallation checked save licence information

9mdj.png

After uninstall restart your PC and install any Edition of Kaspersky product Including Kaspersky 2014 during new installation Kaspersky should pick up existing license.

Tested Working on Windows 8 Pro 32 bit KIS 2014.

Important Notice Methot will not work if:

1. If you are using any keys has already blocked or number of activation has been exceeded.

2. If you are trying to transfer transfer not compatible keys on the version. [For example KIS 2009 not compatible 2014 but it is compatible with 2013. the key will work on 2013 but you can not transfer on 2014!]

3. Any promotional keys related with specific Edition [Example Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013 1 Year Activation Via AsusMOD could not be transferred on other Edition ]

Archived