Total Uninstall 6.3.0

jalaffa

Ok that is not working with "windows original firewall"

This is what i did:

1 Installed 6.3.0 from frontpage

2 replaced the Program Options.xml and license.dat

3 open total uninstall 6.3.0 with network off

That works perfect as long as network is off, but losing activation when block TU.exe in firewall (network on)

In Windows firewall you need to create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160. When done enable network access

Thank you for the info :)

Can you please tell how to "create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160" ?

image.png

• Replies 160
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi again.

I will show you later video example that TU does not work with disabled connection.

Hi again.

I will show you later video example that TU does not work with disabled connection.

yes tested, TU 6.3.0 request internet on

There will be a repack by Admin_Crack for this version, I was just surprised to learn. :)
...let's wait a bit and see :)

Now i test clean fresh install without internet on another computer with Windows 7 x64.

With only installer and license key it was fully registered! :wub:

So, i have to find what is messed in my computer. :wtf:

Can you please tell how to "create rules for all programs to be blocked to access remote ips 50.28.84.142 and 50.28.102.160" ?

Set remote addresses to custom and add 50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

HLl25Z4.png

--------------

Note that Trash reg key finder can't clean 6.3.0 registeration. 6.3.0 puts extra crap.

Now i test clean fresh install without internet on another computer with Windows 7 x64.

With only installer and license key it was fully registered! :wub:

So, i have to find what is messed in my computer. :wtf:

Does that computer in which you got registration is of a Russian Country ?- Because I already received a message saying--» " The country where your computer belongs is not the same as T.U.customer . "

ThedeadSoup

So, i have to find what is messed in my computer.

Could you please try to delete following registry path. But make a backup first (in regedit: select the folder "Help", than click "File -> Export").

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Help]

Afair, Total Uninstall stores some trial-infos in there (> 6.2.4).

There will be a repack by Admin_Crack for this version, I was just surprised to learn. :)

...let's wait a bit and see :)

Did Admin_Crack said that he will make a Crack for this ?

ThedeadSoup

Working! Tested with Win7 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

@all

How to easily setup this firewall-rules:

1. open a new command-prompt with admin rights

2. enter following 2 lines:

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=out action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=in action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

3. If it shows "OK" for every line, you're done :)

I also made a little batch-file for the lazy ones ;)

http://pastebin.com/5VZmQcPg

So my installation procedure was as follows:

1. download TU 6.3 with key here: post #65

2. add firewall rules (see above)

3. install TU 6.3

4. register with any name and included serial

5. copy License.dat to your TU-folder and overwrite the existing one (but I'm not sure, if we really need this step)

6. Done! :)

Tested with Win7 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

HLl25Z4.png

--------------

Note that Trash reg key finder can't clean 6.3.0 registeration. 6.3.0 puts extra crap.

Thank you,it works perfect :)

I forgot to change it to "all program" but after i made that change TU works perfect with network on.

Ah-ah. Your genious @ThedeadSoup! :showoff: :showoff: :showoff:

I used CMD and Its work now with internet. :lol:

Thank You ThedeadSoup. :cheers:

About my computer - i'll remove this path after one hour and will notify about effect. :rolleyes:

Does that computer in which you got registration is of a Russian Country ?- Because I already received a message saying--» " The country where your computer belongs is not the same as T.U.customer . "

No. It's not from Russia. The computer is from Bulgaria.

So my installation procedure was as follows:

2. add firewall rules (see above)

3. install TU 6.3

4. register with any name and included serial

5. copy License.dat to your TU-folder and overwrite the existing one (but I'm not sure, if we really need this step)

Tested with Win7 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

That's very nice and seems to be as in a previous version :).

May I only ask you: You do bock the two IP addresses, but your hosts file is unmodified, right? Because this could mess up sometimes.

(yes, I mean no redirection to 127.0.0.1 or 0.0.0.0)

This what I did...

2. add firewall rules (cmd prompt)

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=out action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

netsh advfirewall firewall add rule name="Total Uninstall 6.3.0" dir=in action=block remoteip=50.28.84.142,50.28.102.160

3. install TU 6.3 (Uninstall older version of Total Uninstall first before installing newer version of TU)

4. copy License.dat and Program Options.xml to %ProgramData%\Martau\Total Uninstall 6 folder and overwrite the existing one.

5. register with any name and included serial

Confimed and tested working with Win8 x64 and Windows-Firewall.

Note: Remove the following on your host file

0.0.0.0 martau.com

0.0.0.0 total-uninstall.com

Do not touch host file. This is same as blocking via firewall.

License.dat and Program Options.xml have never been required from the same beginning! I do no understand why it was included. The only think that required is installer, serial and for extra - remote ip. :) You can add it through Advanced Settings of Windows Firewall.

New serial for 6.3.0 with excellent guidance on how to use posted here added to the listing.

Do not touch host file. This is same as blocking via firewall.

Just to mention my friend ;):

manipulating the hosts file is pretty much far not the same as playing with firewalls :rolleyes:

ThedeadSoup

May I only ask you: You do bock the two IP addresses, but your hosts file is unmodified, right?

Exactly! Total-Uninstall v6.3 will recognize any TU-related host entries (as already mentioned) :). It will also recognize, if you block TU.exe.

You only need to block this 2 IP addresses, that's it :).

Thank You ThedeadSoup. :cheers:

You're welcome! :)

I noticed what was spam my new installation. It was strange text in host file just like "1..1 localhost" or something like that. After removing this text there is no more request for internet connection during registration. :rolleyes:

By the way, ThedeadSoup can you explain us the easy way how to find what ip address is using TU? I think we have to find it ourselves for future purposes. :unsure:

NEW , by ADMIN_CRACK :D

Copy/Paste this file to the same folder where Total Uninstall 6.3.0 was installed and that`s all ! Use key provided that is on post 65 (and Frontpaged )

Download file here:-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Site :- .......... http://www.sendspace.com

Sharecode :- ............................................ /file/gkg1ts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you loose registration with net on then use Firewall ( some may need this, some others not )

Mine is Win 7 Pro SP1 (x86)

Have Fun !

Jofre

ThedeadSoup

By the way, ThedeadSoup can you explain us the easy way how to find what ip address is using TU? I think we have to find it ourselves for future purposes. :unsure:

Weil, 'Total Uninstall' uses afaik for ages "martau.com" and "total-uninstall.com" for license checking purposes. Open a command-prompt, and try following command: "ping martau.com".

Then you will see its IP-address. :)

Nevertheless, I played today a little with Total-Uninstall and analyzed the network traffic with Wireshark. Also ProcessMonitor from SysInternals can be pretty handy.

With that tools you can try to analyze TU's network traffic. :)

november_ra1n
[Portable] Total Uninstall 6.3.0 (Multilingual) - More Info & Download Link >>>

No need to block Internet or any work-around but make sure you have no trace left over if you already tried to activate and did not successful!

Tested Working On Windows 8 Pro 64 bit.

Developer:Fuken Gruven [portablexapps]

Archived