Total Uninstall 6.3.0

jalaffa

• Replies 160
  • Views 27k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like @0ver said--» Use Printer...

Gravilla Martau, you are a lucky man : You will win a lot of money here ! You are a rich man now. Unblock all previous keys ! We love you !!! :wub:

Gravilla :- You need to register on Nsane to receive 25 Reputation Points given by Administration, but you have to unblock previous keys, otherwise ...-- No Cure, No Points.

Here is my contribution :--» :duh:

smallhagrid

I tried a portable version of TU - and it did horrible things to my PC !!!

Had a bunch of stuff I was working on it /temp, and when it closed...all GONE.

It even messed up the deletions because alot of my files weren't recoverable.

And the nasty thing doesn't stay regged not no way not no how. Meh.

(Hosts blocking is not enough for Martau's stuff either.)

I just use Uninstall Tool.

It is very, very good, logs installs very well, and I like it so well that I even use an installed version of it instead of the portable - which I almost never do with anything.

The problems I had with it messing up my computer was because it tracks everything going on in your pc at the time of installation. I always forgot that and carried on using other programs, and updating in the background, defragging etc.

For that reason I don't like to use it. Needs too much care. I'd rather remove leftovers manually.

Here is mine.. :) :) :)

13395080.jpg

Just keep the change.. :D :D :D

Although I am a bit timid because my English is illigal and I don't understand everything, when I read your posts or comments (with great interest) I feel at home, because there are many valid friends. Thank you guys.

Please don't make this thread like JOTD. Its a very serious :pirate: topic. :P

Please don't make this thread like JOTD. Its a very serious :pirate: topic. :P

Correct ! There should be constructive contributions only. We all are on this thread for the key. Wait should be over in sometime..

I agree with smallhagrid and avmad.

Total Uninstall is way too aggressive with removing leftovers in the registry and it will, in time, cripple parts of your OS. It happened to me and I had to a complete fresh installation of Windows. I will never use this program again and I, once, swore on it being the best uninstaller,,, NOT!!! Now I use Your Uninstaller! No headaches and it does what it's supposed to do. Revo is good too. Never have a program that wants to delete too many registry entries. That's not a good sign. Also know a little something about the registry.

After uninstalling a software with Your Uninstaller!, then I go back to the registry to remove leftovers safely.

Total Uninstall is way too aggressive with removing leftovers in the registry and it will, in time, cripple parts of your OS. It happened to me and I had to a complete fresh installation of Windows. I will never use this program again and I, once, swore on it being the best uninstaller,,, NOT!!! Now I use Your Uninstaller! No headaches and it does what it's supposed to do. Revo is good too. Never have a program that wants to delete too many registry entries. That's not a good sign. Also know a little something about the registry.

After uninstalling a software with Your Uninstaller!, then I go back to the registry to remove leftovers safely.

...and I never had problems with all previous Total Uninstall --» WinXP Pro Sp3 x86 and Win 7 Pro x86.

Cleaners you used may have caused problems...

The best way is to install programs using Total Uninstall on «Monitored mode» . This way all files and Registry lines will be totally uninstalled when you use Total Uninstall.

No cleaners except for CCleaner so, yes, it was the Total Uninstall program that was the culprit here and I'm not the only one that has experience this.

Total Uninstall Professional 6.3.0 + working key

snip

Posts which include spamming, advertising, solicitation, profanity or otherwise are not permitted. This includes and is not limited to links via cash sites, affiliate marketing and links requiring a premium/ paid account to access. As these are generally considered more serious than other infractions, members may be warned or banned on the first instance.

november_ra1n

What is the point sending Complete a Quick Offer to Download link it is more likely fake or useless serial anyway !!

What is the point sending Complete a Quick Offer to Download link it is more likely fake or useless serial anyway !!

It is probably himself trying to fishing people into his Survey (which is guaranteed to contain an old/not working total uninstall key) :angry:

F A K E !!!

@akilis :- You have posted 4 times and none was with valid information. What are you doing ?

I vote for ban that spamer who registred here only to spam us with survey links with fake shit!

I vote for ban that spamer who registred here only to spam us with survey links with fake shit!

Totally agree w U! :angry:

Ive had the same windows install since 11/28/2011, I use TU as my unistaller . I never have no trouble on Win 7 x64 , Most troubles I had was back when I use to test not needed software. .If you only install stuff you need mostly and not a lot of stuff you dont use . your regstery will be fine . A bad regserty comes from installing to much programs and also runing the worng regstriy cleaner can mess up your O/S. I dont install Programs like Revo or YU no more its just unneeded stuff.

Ive had the same windows install since 11/28/2011, I use TU as my unistaller . I never have no trouble on Win 7 x64 , Most troubles I had was back when I use to test not needed software. .If you only install stuff you need mostly and not a lot of stuff you dont use . your regstery will be fine . A bad regserty comes from installing to much programs and also runing the worng regstriy cleaner can mess up your O/S. I dont install Programs like Revo or YU no more its just unneeded stuff.

Which is why I will no longer install Total Uninstall. My experience with it was it was okay when uninstalling small sized programs but when you start uninstalling large and very large programs, TU algorithm starts to fail with targeting OS registry keys. As I've said before, I'm not the only one that has experienced this problem, Google it. While you may have had very good luck with this program, others haven't and that's the problem with most uninstallers like this. Your Uninstaller and Revo are the only ones I've used that aren't aggressive at targeting keys that shouldn't be touched. Look, you're not going to convince me to use this junk and I'm not trying to convince you. I'm just warning those what can happen if you install and use TU, especially if you use it frequently.

Edit:

Oh I forgot to respond to your mentioning of the use of registry cleaners. Well, I NEVER USE THEM period because I did a lot of reading on the topic and I was convinced that the best alternative is to never use them because you don't know what it will do to the stability of your OS and each registry cleaner uses it's own coded algorithm so until one has or attains a low learning curve pertaining to the registry, I would suspect you should not ever use one. My experience with other people that use them is that they trust registry cleaning software too much because they are told that these programs will make you OS more stable, which is a total falsehood.

Archived