Top 10 Most Expensive Cell Phones in the World

rudrax

1. Diamond Rose iPhone 4 32GB, $ 8,000,000

costliest-iphone-4-rose-diamond.jpg

Diamond Rose iPhone 4 32GB

With a price of about $ 70.1 billion natural that the iPhone 4 Diamond Rose mobile phone has become the world’s most expensive mobile phone in the first place. IPhone 4 mobile phone is sprinkled with the three most precious jewels on earth, diamonds, platinum and gold. A total of 500 grains of 100 carats worth of diamonds adorn almost every surface.

Not to mention if viewed on the iPhone 4 navigation buttons are pinned Diamond Rose 7.4 carat pink diamond that can be removed and used as a ring or other jewelry items. The back of the phone, made of rose gold, with 53 diamonds adorn the logo.

2. Supreme Goldstriker iPhone 3G 32GB, $ 3,200,000

costliest-iphone-goldstriker-iphone-3gs-

Supreme Goldstriker iPhone 3G 32GB

For the second most expensive mobile phone in the world in 2011 is still a variant of the iPhone from Apple, this time the Supreme iPhone 3G is priced at $ 3,200,000. What makes this phone is very expensive casing wrapped with pure 22 carat gold weighing 271 grams and at the front of the iPhone 3G Mobile Goldstriker Supreme is decorated 136 68-carat diamond.

In addition, the Apple logo on the back, made of 53 diamonds. More special again, the ‘home’ coated piece of 7.1-carat diamond. Not only that, Goldstriker also decorated with granite, gold, cashmere and leather materials. It should be about 10 months to create this masterpiece phone.

3. iPhone 3G King’s Button, $ 2,400,000

costliest-iphone-kings-button.jpg

iPhone 3G King's Button

For the third most expensive mobile phone in the world in 2011 is still occupied by a variant of the iPhone, this time named King’s Button iPhone 3G is priced at $ 2,400,000. Mobile’s most expensive in the world of the iPhone 3G has a 6.6 carat white diamond at the ‘home’ it, and not only that as the mobile variant of the world’s most expensive iPhone 3G iPhone the other King’s Button was also decorated with 138 diamonds embedded around the edge phones .

4. GoldVish Le Million, $ 1,300,000

costliest-cell-phone-goldfish-le-million

GoldVish Le Million

In order to-fourth of the world’s most expensive mobile phone in 2011 is out of Apple’s claim, this time won by GoldVish Le Million phone is priced at $ 1,300,000. Mobile GoldVish Le Million awarded by Guinness World Records as the world’s most expensive mobile phones sold in the Millionaire Fair in Cannes, France in September 2006. Designed in Switzerland, this phone is made of 18 carat white gold with a sprinkling of diamond 1800.

5. Diamond Crypto Smartphone, $ 1,300,000

costliest-cell-phone-diamond-crypto-smar

Diamond Crypto Smartphone

Diamond Crypto Smartphone Mobile became the world’s most expensive mobile phone in 2011, from the name alone is predictable if the phone is studded with diamonds. Mobile phones are more expensive than the Ferrari Enzo, is the result of collaboration JSC Ancort and jewelry designer from Austria. Adorned with 50 diamonds, and 10 of them are blue diamonds are extremely rare. Parts of the casing and buttons, made of platinum. Ancort logos contained in the navigation button are made of 18 karat rose gold.

6. Vertu Signature Cobra, $ 310,000

costliest-cell-phone-vertu-signature-cob

Vertu Signature Cobra

Mobile Vertu Signature Cobra entered the ranks of the world’s most expensive mobile phone in 2011, the designs are quite exclusive with the existence of forms such as the Cobra snake on the phone side. These phones are very exclusive decorated with two stone emerald, 439 rubies and two diamonds each 1 and 2 carats. Which give depth and add phones Vertu Signature Cobra is more expensive because there are only 8 pieces in the world.

7. BlackDiamond VIPN Smartphone, $ 300,000

costliest-cell-phone-black-diamond-smart

BlackDiamond VIPN Smartphone

In order to-7 in the world’s most expensive mobile phone in 2011 it fell to Smartphones BlackDiamond VIPN phone is priced at $ 300,000. This smartphone is made of titanium and polycarbonate, which is decorated with two diamonds, one on the navigation buttons and the other in the back of the phone. This phone have special feature like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and 4 megapixel camera. Like the most expensive custom phones, Smartphone BlackDiamond VIPN produced only five worldwide.

8. iPhone Princess Plus, $ 176.400

costliest-cell-phone-iphone-princess-plu

iPhone Princess Plus

Apple’s mobile variant of the iPhone back on the list of world’s most expensive mobile phones in 2011, this time a variant of the iPhone Princess Plus is at a price tag of $ 176.400. iPhone Princess Plus has a feature that is not much different from other Apple iPhone mobile phone, which makes this phone into the top 10 most expensive in the world of mobile phones is the iPhone is designed by famous designer Austria, Peter Aloisson who decorated it with hundreds of diamonds with the best quality (17, 75 carats).

9. Vertu Signature Diamond, $ 88,000

costliest-cell-phone-vertu-diamond.jpg

Vertu Signature Diamond

Vertu is very famous for its luxury mobile phone products, including mobile phones Vertu Signature Diamond is included in order to-9 list of the world’s most expensive mobile phones in 2011. This phone is made of platinum and claimed the best assembly process is done by hand, not machines. Phone decorated with a pretty fancy diamonds produced only 200 pieces.

10. Motorola SLVR L7 Diamonds, $ 51.800

costliest-cell-phone-motorolla-v220-spec

Motorola SLVR L7 Diamonds

For the last sequence from the list of most expensive mobile phone in the world in 2011 this falls on a Motorola SLVR L7 Diamonds are priced at $ 51.800. But if you look in terms of features the Motorola SLVR L7 mobile phone is nothing special, this luxury phone only has a screen resolution of 176 x 220 pixels, 1.9 inch screen, Bluetooth, camera 640 x 480 pixels, not even equipped with a video recorder. What makes it expensive is: 260 grain diamonds that adorn the entire front of the casing.

:view: Source

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can somehow understand some loaded delusional idiots paying the big bucks for technology that will be outdated within a year, but even by their standards, why would anybody spend a dime on the Moto slvr and some of the others on that list that are outdated to begin with? :o

Diamond encrusted iPhones, Galaxies and Lumias - I get somehow. But some of the others are just ludicrous. I've seen Armani Phones, Porsche phones etc, and I've always wondered WHY? :o With clothing and accessories, the higher priced designer labels and artisan products at least source the very best and often very rare and unique fabric, leather, etc. matched by great craftsmanship. The same applies to high end watches etc. as well as artisan wines, cheese etc. :)

I mean if I could afford it, I'd much rather buy a high end hand crafted unique piece of furniture built to my specifications by a skilled craftsman and readily pay him the premium rather than get one from Ikea! :yes:

But in this case, why would people pay extra to get an inferior, underpowered product? Since when has it gotten fashionable to be stupid? I mean seriously! :o Oh! Well, they've been doing that with the Apple Macs for a long time anyways, so nothing new there, I guess :P

The Vertus had their time and place. But they've outlived their utility. As of 2013, unless Nokia makes them with the EXACT same specs as the high end Lumias (920 currently), I won't be touching them with a bargepole even if I was a clueless supermodel in teeny weeny swimwear and a brain to match :tehe:

The first iPhone 4s costs 40,00,00,000 bucks in Indian value :rofl:

SnakeMasteR

If the price is only because of the look, i rather would prefer the ugliest and cheapest cell phone, if it does better for what it is intended for. You always pay for the name, boring. :unsure:

That's not cell phone, but jewelry, :huh:

Although the most expensive cell phone is iPhone 5 Black Diamond which costs about $15,300,000 to build, it's completely made from 24-carat Gold, Platinum and 26-carat Diamonds.

The home button uses Black (Black Diamond is extremely rare) and White Diamond and the screen is made from Sapphire which is much more stronger than Gorilla Glass.

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.5008405300708535&pid=15.1

http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4675463757562178&pid=15.1

Archived