ESET v4 Fixes

shought

:oops:

I'm trying out your NodLogin 9.9c reaction after key deletion.

MINE??? :cheers: :towel: LOL!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 129.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There is nothing wrong (no misconfiguration) with having it scheduled to check for licenses - it's completely automated and that's the way I prefer it. Besides, it doesn't change the license unless it's actually expired anyway. Everyone has their own way of how they use it (configure it) and there really is no incorrect way.

Scheduling NodLogin is quite a selfish action because this way their servers are overloaded and problems occur like in the past. This versions licenses last for over 3 months so you should NOT schedule it to run automatically. So it's not just your option as it might affect others. Unless of course your schedule is for lets say once a month.

In view of the above discussions it'd take a complete idiot to claim that Trial Resetters are the best. I'm waiting for such a Personality to show up.

:towel: Hi :towel:

:oops: have a beer instead!

Love the way you emphasis idiot

Did I read correctly ? :cheers:

With such postings, this forum has really degraded itself :fear:

Dear nanana1, since you seem to have indirectly quoted me - can you please be more specific?

edit:-

You may kindly go through the last 40 odd posts to understand under what context we're discussing about.

Donaldo, everybody has his/her own opinion, and for me the best solution is box and mine fix. The reason for this is not because we created it. The reason for this is that you set it and forget about it. With other tools you always need to get latest version in some cases, and those tools will last as long as the author keeps database updated. Every solution have it's advantages and disadvantages so neither of us, and nobody can't claim that some of solutions are the best.

Cheers :cheers:

Dear nanana1, since you seem to have indirectly quoted me - can you please be more specific?

edit:-

You may kindly go through the last 40 odd posts to understand under what context we're discussing about.

I understand your fervour on your position but did not appreciate the use of demeaning words, etc. :cheers:

Let's agree to disagree in this forum and tolerate others' positions which are different from ours. :oops:

Just read what mara- himself has to say - "nobody can't claim that some of solutions are the best" This is exactly what I'm saying.

Donaldo, everybody has his/her own opinion, and for me the best solution is box and mine fix. The reason for this is not because we created it. The reason for this is that you set it and forget about it. With other tools you always need to get latest version in some cases, and those tools will last as long as the author keeps database updated. Every solution have it's advantages and disadvantages so neither of us, and nobody can't claim that some of solutions are the best.

Cheers :oops:

Yes, mara, I recalled the old days when the critically acclaimed "Nsane Fix" for indefinitely trialsetters was proclaimed the best fix for NOD32 version 2.7 :cheers:

Cheers :cheers:

Despite the fact that only guys using the Trial Resetters were struggling with some problem or the other on this thread - did you ever find any of the Users of License inserting patches taunt you guys???

I assume some people misunderstood the post I've made in this topic previously, if not then I suppose that some people should be warned. :cheers:

I would like to ask you to all refrain from posting anything related to 'Which fix is best' in this topic. Also the aim of this topic was to list available fixes and their pros/cons, not to elect a 'best fix'.

In fact, mara- in my last PM, didn't I appreciate the work that you're doing for this Community?

If Noddy is interested in affiliating with you guys then all the best to all of you.

Jfe, KilJaden, kotaxor, Bizarre, Marik, Jessica, Lite - I'm going to miss you all, Farewell!!!

Archived