ESET v4 Fixes

shought

3897 here, not a single worry on my mind :rolleyes: (Yes, I know that english sucks :P)

for me im just waiting till u guys tell me V4 is working with nodlogin then ill update im in no rush to get V4...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Views 129.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For guys who're googling for fixes, I have a few names - just don't spam me if they fail to work for you (it wasn't me that developed V4.):- :rolleyes:

DasumoFix 3.3a

SHELOMOTUVI 6.0

Generador 7.0 Beta

Licencia Gratis 30 Dias

MiNODLogin 2.2.0.3

NodEnabler 2.81

Eset Login Viewer 1.3

NodLogin 9.8 Beta

My 2 cents is on NodLogin 9.8 Beta.

For guys who're googling for fixes, I have a few names - just don't spam me if they fail to work for you (it wasn't me that developed V4.):- :rolleyes:

DasumoFix 3.3a

SHELOMOTUVI 6.0

Generador 7.0 Beta

Licencia Gratis 30 Dias

MiNODLogin 2.2.0.3

NodEnabler 2.81

Eset Login Viewer 1.3

NodLogin 9.8 Beta

My 2 cents is on NodLogin 9.8 Beta.

Nodlogin don't work.

I used License Finder (by Marko) and inserted it manually so now i got 3905 and my license is valid until 2009-08-31

Nodlogin don't work.

I used License Finder (by Marko) and inserted it manually so now i got 3905 and my license is valid until 2009-08-31

Be patient - eventually everything will start working (we, at nsane.forums have witnessed this time & again.)

BTW, cherish this license - this particular one is not gonna make it till 2009-08-31. Your Marko would've to hunt a fresh one for you every now and then.

Cheers & welcome, here.

For vista x64 users, I can confirm that EAV v4.0.314.0 is working and updating fine with the shelomotuvi reg fix update 1 or whatever the exact name is.

Nodlogin don't work.

Be patient - eventually everything will start working (we, at nsane.forums have witnessed this time & again.)

BTW, cherish this license - this particular one is not gonna make it till 2009-08-31. Your Marko would've to hunt a fresh one for you every now and then.

Cheers & welcome, here.

Hehe, nah... i know it won't last that long. But it looks good and until nodlogin starts working i'm atleast protected :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: Righto, you're protected.

Check out harpua's post above yours - the magic is beginning. Hopefully in the next 24 hrs., the updates would be operational across all fixes (fingers crossed.)

did u guys understand wut i meant that nodlogin supposedly says it puts the key in v4 but when u open v4 it didn't add anything so i'm doubting it's not just the server problem but it's the actual nodlogin that needs updating...

I tried with nod enabler & it updated fine.

Also check nod321.com for user names & password if nod enabler fails.

nodlogin doesn't work.

I tried with nod enabler & it updated fine.

Also check nod321.com for user names & password if nod enabler fails.

nodlogin doesn't work.

so we just gotta w8 till ulysis don't mind the spelling lol updates nodlogin for v4

did u guys understand wut i meant that nodlogin supposedly says it puts the key in v4 but when u open v4 it didn't add anything so i'm doubting it's not just the server problem but it's the actual nodlogin that needs updating...

Hang on, mate - we do comprehend a little bit of English. Don't worry, eventually NodLogin will catch up (putting it in, in your words) - other fixes have started working in their own time. Give some more time to NodLogin - if you're in a great hurry, there are always other working fixes.

If I'm use a username&password from the nod123.cn, I will receive module updates also? or just definition updates?

If I'm use a username&password from the nod123.cn, I will receive module updates also? or just definition updates?

Both, module and definition update, since you will have a full version.

TemDono v1.2 works on XP PRO but I had to install in safe mode.

so has everyone had the same problem with nodlogin not working with V4?

Be patience, NodEnabler and Nodlogin new version will be out soon.

At mean time, you can just insert the u/p manually.

Just for clarification, are you guys installing over v3 thus continuing with whatever fix you were using, or a totally clean installation?

Just for clarification, are you guys installing over v3 thus continuing with whatever fix you were using, or a totally clean installation?

clean installation of course

Curious cause at Wilders some report installing over with no problems, of course assuming they're w/o fixes.

clean installation of course

For your info,

If you disable (unchecked) 'Enable self-defense' in v4, NodEnabler will work to update the definition. I know because I have tried it.

Now about to try Nodlogin to see if it works too.

This is just a temporary measure.

I upgraded through from V2 to V4 with a clean install (true to my nature.)

Curious cause at Wilders some report installing over with no problems, of course assuming they're w/o fixes.

Installing V4 over V3 is possible but not advisable - it is totally irrelevant whether with a fix or a valid license.

For your info,

If you disable (unchecked) 'Enable self-defense' in v4, NodEnabler will work to update the definition. I know because I have tried it.

Now about to try Nodlogin to see if it works too.

This is just a temporary measure.

have u tried it? with nodlogin

Archived