Bomb squad drill was under way at Boston marathon

humble3d

About the bomb squad drill....I have been saying this since day 1. Im glad people are getting to understand. Learning can never be forced, it must be discovered...sometimes I forget this. My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag). Even still, people have to be allowed to understand, I was a bit too expressive about what I was saying but I figured, get it out there anyways...regardless of the flaming I was probably going to recieve.

I want to ask you a question, lets say that all what you're saying is indeed correct and it was 'staged' somehow and the U.S. Government is ultimately responsible for this tragedy. What intentions or motives you think they had for killing their own citizens? And also what should the U.S. citizens do about it (assuming it was perpetrated by the federal government)?

False flag attacks have a few different ways of transpiring. There is the classical version, the "let it happen version", and then there are other variations which Ill try and get correct.

1: Classical false flag attack:

Ideas formatted and planned to attack a population in order to blame it on other people or groups of people to tug at the heart strings of people, incite fear, make people trust government and call for MORE security and less liberties. Operation Himmler, Operation AJAX, and Operation Northwoods are examples of false flag attacks. The attack on the USS Liberty was actually ordered by USA President Lyndon Johnson. The ultimate reason for false flag terrorism is to sieze power once the attack happens as a means to "bring peace and security" to a nation under siege. People are more willing to reliquish thier freedoms for security when they are caught up in all of the emotional chaos involved in the incident.

An example of false flag terrorism in science fiction would be what Emporer Palpaptine did at the end of Star Wars Episode III. The Jedi were made to look like the bad guys, the end result is that the Jedi are hated, the people were scared, the Empire takes over and installs a tyrannical environment that ruled over the galaxy under the power of the Sith.

On August 4, 1964, President Lyndon Johnson went on national television and told the nation that North Vietnam had attacked U.S. ships.

“Repeated acts of violence against the armed forces of the United States must be met not only with alert defense, but with a positive reply. That reply is being given as I speak tonight,” Johnson declared.

Congress soon passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which provided Johnson with pre-approved authority to conduct military operations against North Vietnam. By 1969, over 500,000 troops were fighting in Southeast Asia.

Johnson and his Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, had bamboozled Congress and the American people. In fact, North Vietnam had not attacked the USS Maddox, as the Pentagon claimed, and the “unequivocal proof” of an “unprovoked” second attack against the U.S. warship was a ruse.

Source

2: "Let it happen" false flag attack:

This is when official military intelligence is known that an attack is imminent, including detailed plans, locations, and the knowledge of who is involved yet allow it all to happen. In this form of false flag terrorism, the event is allowed to carry threw without any military action BEFOREHAND to stop the attack. This attack goes hand in hand with the backwards idea of "order out of chaos" alongside with the Hegelian Dialectic. Although the whole truth about September 11th attacks on the morning of 2001 is not known officially, in part, that tragic day is considered to be a "let it happen" false flag attack. Some evidence has come out that a small group of people inside of the USA government helped it happen, that info is not officially released yet, but one day it will be.

Note: The Hegelian Dialectic is a method of philisophical reasoning. It is the whole idea of controlling people threw artificial creation of a crisis, then those who created the crisis come in and play the "good guy" role, then they present the solution, ussually including a larger police state and revocation of more human rights and liberties.

3: False flag variation 1

By bringing in multiple different military and private security forces, including possible double agents from other countries, during a false flag attack like this, it is very hard to find who is to blame because there is a lot of people there trained in the art of warfare, psyops, COINTELPRO, hand to hand combat, marksmanship. During the event, all of these people will be asked to "stand by" with some of them not even KNOWING what is happening, all they know is they were ordered to be the security presence there. The bombings in Boston appears to have transpired under this sophisticated method of attack which caused confusion because there appeared to be MULTIPLE people who could have done it (that’s why it struck me as weird that it LOOKED like NAVY SEALS were there but then later on it turned out there was Craft International, a private security force that former NAVY SEAL Chris Kyle founded. The FBI reportedly followed the brothers for YEARS , even being in contact with the brothers from time to time (The FBI denies this claim of course). An Isreal news website claims they were double agents.

• Replies 50
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ambor...the wool has been pulled so far down over your eyes you will have to pull it out of your BUTT before you can see where your eyes are

inforwars..... fun and profit through fear mongering to the at risk masses

edit....spelling

About the bomb squad drill....I have been saying this since day 1. Im glad people are getting to understand. Learning can never be forced, it must be discovered...sometimes I forget this. My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag). Even still, people have to be allowed to understand, I was a bit too expressive about what I was saying but I figured, get it out there anyways...regardless of the flaming I was probably going to recieve.

I want to ask you a question, lets say that all what you're saying is indeed correct and it was 'staged' somehow and the U.S. Government is ultimately responsible for this tragedy. What intentions or motives you think they had for killing their own citizens? And also what should the U.S. citizens do about it (assuming it was perpetrated by the federal government)?

False flag attacks have a few different ways of transpiring. There is the classical version, the "let it happen version", and then there are other variations which Ill try and get correct.

Ideas formatted and planned to attack a population in order to blame it on other people or groups of people to tug at the heart strings of people, incite fear, make people trust government and call for MORE security and less liberties. Operation Himmler, Operation AJAX, and Operation Northwoods are examples of false flag attacks. The attack on the USS Liberty was actually ordered by USA President Lyndon Johnson. The ultimate reason for false flag terrorism is to sieze power once the attack happens as a means to "bring peace and security" to a nation under siege. People are more willing to reliquish thier freedoms for security when they are caught up in all of the emotional chaos involved in the incident.

An example of false flag terrorism in science fiction would be what Emporer Palpaptine did at the end of Star Wars Episode III. The Jedi were made to look like the bad guys, the end result is that the Jedi are hated, the people were scared, the Empire takes over and installs a tyrannical environment that ruled over the galaxy under the power of the Sith.

>On August 4, 1964, President Lyndon Johnson went on national television and told the nation that North Vietnam had attacked U.S. ships.

“Repeated acts of violence against the armed forces of the United States must be met not only with alert defense, but with a positive reply. That reply is being given as I speak tonight,” Johnson declared.

Congress soon passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which provided Johnson with pre-approved authority to conduct military operations against North Vietnam. By 1969, over 500,000 troops were fighting in Southeast Asia.

Johnson and his Secretary of Defense, Robert McNamara, had bamboozled Congress and the American people. In fact, North Vietnam had not attacked the USS Maddox, as the Pentagon claimed, and the “unequivocal proof” of an “unprovoked” second attack against the U.S. warship was a ruse.

Source

This is when official military intelligence is known that an attack is imminent, including detailed plans, locations, and the knowledge of who is involved yet allow it all to happen. In this form of false flag terrorism, the event is allowed to carry threw without any military action BEFOREHAND to stop the attack. This attack goes hand in hand with the backwards idea of "order out of chaos" alongside with the Hegelian Dialectic. Although the whole truth about September 11th attacks on the morning of 2001 is not known officially, in part, that tragic day is considered to be a "let it happen" false flag attack. Some evidence has come out that a small group of people inside of the USA government helped it happen, that info is not officially released yet, but one day it will be.

Note: The Hegelian Dialectic is a method of philisophical reasoning. It is the whole idea of controlling people threw artificial creation of a crisis, then those who created the crisis come in and play the "good guy" role, then they present the solution, ussually including a larger police state and revocation of more human rights and liberties.

By bringing in multiple different military and private security forces, including possible double agents from other countries, during a false flag attack like this, it is very hard to find who is to blame because there is a lot of people there trained in the art of warfare, psyops, COINTELPRO, hand to hand combat, marksmanship. During the event, all of these people will be asked to "stand by" with some of them not even KNOWING what is happening, all they know is they were ordered to be the security presence there. The bombings in Boston appears to have transpired under this sophisticated method of attack which caused confusion because there appeared to be MULTIPLE people who could have done it (that’s why it struck me as weird that it LOOKED like NAVY SEALS were there but then later on it turned out there was Craft International, a private security force that former NAVY SEAL Chris Kyle founded. The FBI reportedly followed the brothers for YEARS , even being in contact with the brothers from time to time (The FBI denies this claim of course). An Isreal news website claims they were double agents.

Thank you for your detailed response. Sorry for this long quotation. So basically what I understood from your message is that the federal government for doing all this is to control people and take away the freedom of its citizens in its entirety? I still don't understand, what's the point of doing that? Why would they want to take away the freedom of its own citizens?

actually tweet..alex jones beleives, and has unimpeachable proof, just ask ambor..that the new world order consists of 20% of the richest and most powerful people in the world wanting to dispose of the 80%that are not... and that is why with every rock, pebble and grain of sand that alex jones looks at there is a false flag event or some other assorted missdeed

info wars... fun and most importantly, profit by fear mongering

>On August 4, 1964, President Lyndon Johnson went on national television and told the nation that North Vietnam had attacked U.S. ships.

Source

>

Thank you for your detailed response. Sorry for this long quotation. So basically what I understood from your message is that the federal government for doing all this is to control people and take away the freedom of its citizens in its entirety? I still don't understand, what's the point of doing that? Why would they want to take away the freedom of its own citizens?

actually tweet..alex jones beleives, and has unimpeachable proof, just ask ambor..that the new world order consists of 20% of the richest and most powerful people in the world wanting to dispose of the 80%that are not... and that is why with every rock, pebble and grain of sand that alex jones looks at there is a false flag event or some other assorted missdeed

info wars... fun and most importantly, profit by fear mongering

I agreed to leave you alone as requested only if you left me alone, remember? Are you wanting to go another round? I realize you are attacking Alex Jones but it is clearly directed at me as a way of discrediting all news that comes from there. Have you even researched to see if what he is saying is true or do you just hear what he says and because it sounds crazy, it must be? There is an infinite space of information in the universe just waiting to be discovered and uncovered and you can't seem to comprehend that information and knowledge like what Alex Jones talks about can actually be true. Do you assume that it's crazy sounding and then leave it at that? Hasn't anyone you ever met told you that this world is a crazy place?

you also agreed to tone down your rhetoric.. and i am expressing an opinion of who and what alex jones is... a man who preys on the week for financial gain .by out and lies and fabrications among other things...

edit...and one does not have to look to hard to discredit any words alex jones has to say about any thing...in fact if the guy ever said the sky was blue and birds can fly i would seriously doubt his intentions for saying something with the ring of truth in it, as there would definatly be a reason that is based on him wanting to mislead someone..as there is for every single word that comes out of his mouth

you also agreed to tone down your rhetoric.. and i am expressing an opinion of who and what alex jones is... a man who preys on the week for financial gain .by out and lies and fabrications among other things...

edit...and one does not have to look to hard to discredit any words alex jones has to say about any thing...in fact if the guy ever said the sky was blue and birds can fly i would seriously doubt his intentions for saying something with the ring of truth in it, as there would definatly be a reason that is based on him wanting to mislead someone..as there is for every single word that comes out of his mouth

I'm extremely sad you feel that way.

so, becaue i say info wars and alex jones are fear mongers and that there more proof of that out there than anything you say he says is true i am asking to go another round..who is paranoid here me or you...who takes every thing alex jones says as true despite every word that that he has ever said being proved wrong..who is refusing to look at disentiong poits of views ..you are....others here ahve posted links to prove alex jones is fear monger and that alex jones is getting rich off of thefact he targets people like you and feeds off them..and have also posted liks to show how all his words have been proven to be lies... but you..you refuse to either look at them or pas them off as hed hunters with axes to grind simply lieing or falsifing or twsiting his spoken and writtin and photograghic proofs..once again ambro you have proble get help before it destroys you..you are being manipulated by a master pupeteer

There is no easy answer to your question, what the answer boils down to is that they are setting up a New World Order. Thats not the answer people are easily willing to accept because it doesn't make a lot of sense when it's just said. It's when you start investigating the evidence that is there, on the Internet, that is when you start to piece stuff together. It also helps to not rebuild the wheel: utilize information that is already out there. What helped me out was to watch a few documentaries to see the info, then I researched what I saw in the documentary. Thats all it takes but a lot of people are very busy and can't afford to have the time to look into this stuff. I was fortunate in the fact that I have a LOT of free time to research information.

The documentary that I would suggest starting with is called "ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement". Don't let the name chase you off, just watch it and then do a little research to verify that your not being fed a bunch of lies. I would also suggest watching "The Obama Deception" as well as "Fall of the Republic". If you still want to understand an even broader perspecive on life and mysteries, I would suggest "THRIVE: What on Earth Will it Take?" Of course don't forget "TerroStorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism" which explains the nature and history of false flag terrorism.

I see. I have nothing against the NWO answer, I'm cool with that. You speak of facts and evidence which the documentaries spoke about and verified by you. How did you verify them? And just one question, how sure are you that all this: what you talk about, the 'NWO', etc. are credible and are true? Do ever consider the possibility that you may be so very wrong with all this?

I'm not an American citizen, just curious about how things work around the world. You seem to be knowledgeable about this 'NWO' thing. I'm curious, is it exclusively for the US or for the whole world as the name implies? How much has it progressed in its mission to establish the new rule? Who are the people behind this new order? Since you're too sure that all this is true and indeed happening, what are you doing about?

My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag).

Not trying to put you down in any way - just take a hard look at a statement you made in the form of an update at your post you just linked (especially the part highlighted in red):-

"1366055974">

>UPDATE:

The number of deaths has dropped to 2 and the injured has increased to 28 with more people expected to have in

juries.

That post in red was when the attacks had recently happened, as we can see, three people died in the initial attacks once it became more clear.

Fine agreed, there's a possibility of a drop in the injured (false-positives) - but as far as death is concerned, how can some who died earlier come back to life for the death count to register a drop.

Utter misinformation in an attempt to sensationalize tragic and sad moments for commercial gains, under the dark veil of insensitive reporting by Conspiratorial Theorists with scant regard for facts, in the name of investigation.

My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag).

Not trying to put you down in any way - just take a hard look at a statement you made in the form of an update at your post you just linked (especially the part highlighted in red):-

>>

UPDATE:

The number of deaths has dropped to 2 and the injured has increased to 28 with more people expected to have injuries.

blockquote>lockquote>

That post in red was when the attacks had recently happened, as we can see, three people died in the initial attacks once it became more

clearlockquote>

Fine agreed, there's a possibility of a drop in the injured (false-positives) - but as far as death is concerned, how can some who died earlier come back to life for the death count to register a drop.

Utter misinformation in an attempt to sensationalize tragic and sad moments for commercial gains, under the dark veil of insensitive reporting by Conspiratorial Theorists with scant regard for facts, in the name of investigation.

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Debunking these conspiracy theories is a waste of your time. There is no logical arguments that will penetrate the delusions of believers. Their arguments rest on stories and mind blowing leaps of logic rather than proof ,truth and rationality.

The only problem I have with the 'conspiracy theorists' is that they stick their nose in every God darn incident and say it was politically motivated.

"“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”"

I hope you know that this is a blatant misrepresentation of Gandhi's quote. Though I do not have accurate knowledge about what was initially meant but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have warranted the use of his words for such dubious purposes. This quote is more accurately put for scientific ideas IMO (though the original quote had nothing to do with it). Besides, any government proponent could say the same thing about you guys and would be just as right.

In the meantime, a quip from the master..
A new scientific truth does not triumph by convincing opponents and making them see the light, but rather because its opponents eventually die, and a new generation grows up that is familiar with it.” - Max Planck

@Ambrocious,

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” - Mahatma Gandhi

I believe there's no actual evidence that the Great Soul ever said this.

"First they ignore you. Then they ridicule you. And then they attack you and want to burn you. And then they build monuments to you. And that, is what is going to happen to the Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America."

trade unionist Nicholas Klein.

info wars and alex jones...pandering to delusional common sense challenged since, ..................well i don't know when he actually started this but i am sure someone here does

Debunking these conspiracy theories is a waste of your time. There is no logical arguments that will penetrate the delusions of believers. Their arguments rest on stories and mind blowing leaps of logic rather than proof ,truth and rationality.

but...you just cannot allow them to post their crap as they fit mis-truths ,miss-quotes, sundry evidence taken out of context and down right lies and what ever else they blindly see as the truth needs a sobering response. It does not matter if they actually thing this crap is true... alex jones is hurting these people for personal profit and it is wrong

even if they WERE having bomb drill at the finish line..what does that prove..that police were in on the stupid lie of a conspiracy????...i think not... give your head a shake....news flash idiots...police have presence at every single event even more so since 911 and even more so now after Boston ..so does that mean they are pre-planning the next false flag already...i bet some think so

even if they WERE having bomb drill at the finish line..what does that prove..that police were in on the stupid lie of a conspiracy????...i think not... give your head a shake....news flash idiots...police have presence at every single event even more so since 911 and even more so now after Boston ..so does that mean they are pre-planning the next false flag already...i bet some think so

hopefully the cops were there, otherwise something bad could have happened lol

i also like the fact that the surviving guy got charged with possession of weapon of mass destruction. long time we haven't heard of those.... do we know if they are coming straight from the (still) hidden stock of saddam??

• Administrator

:chug: time for a cold one guys! :sneaky:

Agreed. Lets take a chill pill guys (in all the threads) and agree to disagree. I personally think we are going round and round here, with endless arguments. Arguing is probably not going to change anything here, not the bombing that happened, nor people views (whether they are with or against the conspiracy part).

Agreed. Lets take a chill pill guys (in all the threads) and agree to disagree. I personally think we are going round and round here, with endless arguments. Arguing is probably not going to change anything here, not the bombing that happened, nor people views (whether they are with or against the conspiracy part).

I'm not sure why such threads are not closed at the very outset - when they're clearly based on theories. Who can be blamed for flogging Conspirators? :dunno:

I'm not sure why such threads are not closed at the very outset - when they're clearly based on theories. Who can be blamed for flogging Conspirators? :dunno:

that is a very good idea....let the conspiracy post the proof once or twice and respond once or twice but them it should leave it alone..or better yet move the thread where it belongs... joke of the day or assorted funny stuff

Archived