Bomb squad drill was under way at Boston marathon

humble3d

Bomb squad drill was under way at Boston marathon

Confirmed by eyewitness:

(NaturalNews) If you're looking for actual journalism surrounding the Boston marathon bombings, don't bother reading the mainstream media. The real breaking news is found in the alternative media, where Anthony Gucciardi of StoryLeak.com just nailed an on-the-record interview with Alastair Stevenson, the University of Alabama cross country track coach who heard law enforcement telling the crowd, "It's just a drill" immediately after the explosions.

The full phone interview is now posted online at both YouTube (where it is likely to be immediately censored):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-vjPw8QZV0

and

TV.NaturalNews.com 

(where it will NOT be censored)

_http://tv.naturalnews.com/v.asp?v=95301C5F1DD70FFE9BDA21A4B43BD44D 

Alastair Stevenson is a veteran marathon runner who has competed in dozens of marathons around the world, including the London Marathon. He's very familiar with the security typically found at marathons, and he immediately noticed something odd about the Boston marathon security.

"They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about. It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill," he was quoted as saying by Local15TV.com.

In the interview, you'll hear Stevenson say:

"At the start at the event, at the Athlete's Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn't be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I've never seen anything like that -- not at any marathon that I've ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that's the only race that I've seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that's the only place where there had been explosions."

Boston police deny the existence of a drill
Why is all this such a huge story? Because the Boston police department is on the record saying there was no drill!

People who are writing about the reality of the bomb drill are being called "conspiracy theorists" across the 'net. Yet the real conspiracy is found in the bomb drill cover-up.

The far more important question now is: Why would the Boston police LIE about the existence of a bomb drill?

The Boston marathon bombing is now officially a conspiracy cover-up ??

_http://www.naturalnews.com/039945_Boston_marathon_bomb_drill_Alastair_Stevenson.html 

_http://www.naturalnews.com/039926_Boston_marathon_bombing_terrorism.html 

• Replies 50
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More likely police had some sort of intelligence about the threat and were searching under the guise of a drill.

More likely police had some sort of intelligence about the threat and were searching under the guise of a drill.

They should have said that then, instead they tried to cover it up...sorry, they DID cover it up. Oh but who cares...Im just a conspiracy theorist right guys?

They should have said that then, instead they tried to cover it up...sorry, they DID cover it up. Oh but who cares...Im just a conspiracy theorist right guys?

Yeah, right - when the SEALs took out Osama Bin Laden, did they say that?

Do the elite SEALs need permission from that monkey, Alex Jones or for that matter from - you?

Do the elite SEALs need permission from that monkey, Alex Jones or for that matter from - you?

I forgive you because you speak out of ignorance. Go with peace.

We forgive you for behaving like a teen-Ninja-mutant turtle and let you to go in one piece. :pope:

However, every PoS emanating from that fat slob, Alex Jones shall hereinafter - be dealt with firmly, instantly and posthumously (unless adequately substantiated.) :coolwink:

You guys both need to stop attacking each other. I deeply respect Ambrocious opinion even though I profoundly disagree with him. There's no need for forgiveness or attacking anyone. Whatever Alex Jones & the government says should be analysed without mercy, because they affect the lives of millions and we know they can be monstrous when mismanaged.

PurplebeanZ

I agree with shamu726, however they cannot publicly admit this or it will cause mass panic every time there is an actual drill.

Tweety is right. Personal insults are never called for. You guys disagree, just keep it at that.

The authorities were probably on to something, decision makers didn't want to cause panic so they let the event continue

if that was the case, waiting for the bombs to explode was for sure a better idea.

it is just as if you were saying, there might be a fire somewhere in the house, better not move than cause panic and lets hope firemens put out the fire before it burns us down.

You guys both need to stop attacking each other. I deeply respect Ambrocious opinion even though I profoundly disagree with him. There's no need for forgiveness or attacking anyone. Whatever Alex Jones & the government says should be analysed without mercy, because they affect the lives of millions and we know they can be monstrous when mismanaged.

Tweety is right. Personal insults are never called for. You guys disagree, just keep it at that.

I have the same thought as Tweety. But Ambro, and same people like him, do need to take things lightly. I respect Ambro's opinion and much appreciate what he can share but he also needs to be open for discussion. That way, he may see how other people perceive these kind of information and how they deal with it.

Maybe he overdid it sometimes, who knows, maybe there comes a time he (or they) might be right. I think they are in a wild goose chase where they did not where the bulls eye were and yet they keep on firing hoping they might hit it. And, if they do happen to come closer to one truth that doesn't mean all what they posted are all true. They often implicate and hurt some innocent people on their search for the truth but also put themselves in grave danger as well. But these people also is the reason why a soldier, did not know his name haha!, find the courage to leaked some documents on the internet - the conversation involving hillary and other ambassadors losing some patience on China's aggressiveness.

But personal attack does not help Ambro and the likes here. If you disagree with what other members had posted then try to converse and not throw any insults. Maybe this approach will help us see the real truth. I remember my math professor telling a story about two guys arguing regarding the true shape of an object. One says it's a circle while the other one said it's a rectangle, but in fact it is a cylinder.

The authorities were probably on to something, decision makers didn't want to cause panic so they let the event continue

if that was the case, waiting for the bombs to explode was for sure a better idea.

it is just as if you were saying, there might be a fire somewhere in the house, better not move than cause panic and lets hope firemens put out the fire before it burns us down.

You're right. That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone rather have people dead than panicked?

You're right. That doesn't make any sense at all. Why would anyone rather have people dead than panicked?

What if they only got the TIP during the marathon ? What should they do? how do you evacuate 500k people without panic ? "Attention we have a unknown amount of nuts with bombs among us" "please leave in an orderly fashion" The truth is law enforcement dropped the gun! they let one through! someone somewhere should be accountable !

In the interview, you'll hear Stevenson say:

"At the start at the event, at the Athlete's Village, there were people on the roof looking down onto the Village at the start. There were dogs with their handlers going around sniffing for explosives, and we were told on a loud announcement that we shouldn't be concerned and that it was just a drill. And maybe it was just a drill, but I've never seen anything like that -- not at any marathon that I've ever been to. You know, that just concerned me that that's the only race that I've seen in my life where they had dogs sniffing for explosions, and that's the only place where there had been explosions."

apparently they were already searching something when the event start. if you take into account the time you need to deply all those people, they could have just as well block all entries and evacuate the people already there

You guys both need to stop attacking each other.

When he starts his condescending crap you can be sure that he will get it back . . . . . . . . . . with interest - I do not attack others, I only retaliate. ;)

When he starts his condescending crap you can be sure that he will get it back . . . . . . . . . . with interest - I do not attack others, I only retaliate. ;)

>I forgive you because you speak out of ignorance. Go with peace.

Go to Himalayas - both of you.

>I forgive you because you speak out of ignorance. Go with

peace.

+1 :P

I do not attack others, I only retaliate.

Oops, looks like I did start an attack of sorts, here - I must've been having a BrainFart. :frusty: :blush: :oops:

I just came back from there. ;)

Go to north pole - next time.

About the bomb squad drill....I have been saying this since day 1. Im glad people are getting to understand. Learning can never be forced, it must be discovered...sometimes I forget this. My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag). Even still, people have to be allowed to understand on thier own time, I was a bit too expressive about what I was saying but I figured, get it out there anyways...regardless of the flaming I was probably going to recieve. Im not trying to speak down to anyone or be condescending but at times when I fail to help people understand, even with evidence and pictures, links, videos, comments from people like that UM coach...it gets pretty frustrating. What we've got here is a failure to communicate. I try my best to post what information is out about the events, I can't force people to believe something, even if it is true.

About the bomb squad drill....I have been saying this since day 1. Im glad people are getting to understand. Learning can never be forced, it must be discovered...sometimes I forget this. My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag). Even still, people have to be allowed to understand, I was a bit too expressive about what I was saying but I figured, get it out there anyways...regardless of the flaming I was probably going to recieve.

I want to ask you a question, lets say that all what you're saying is indeed correct and it was 'staged' somehow and the U.S. Government is ultimately responsible for this tragedy. What intentions or motives you think they had for killing their own citizens? And also what should the U.S. citizens do about it (assuming it was perpetrated by the federal government)?

My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag).

Not trying to put you down in any way - just take a hard look at a statement you made in the form of an update at your post you just linked (especially the part highlighted in red):-

UPDATE:

The number of deaths has dropped to 2 and the injured has increased to 28 with more people expected to have injuries.

My second post on April 15th exposes this back when people didn't understand the connection to the event (false flag).

Not trying to put you down in any way - just take a hard look at a statement you made in the form of an update at your post you just linked (especially the part highlighted in red):-

>UPDATE:

The number of deaths has dropped to 2 and the injured has increased to 28 with more people expected to have injuries.

That post in red was when the attacks had recently happened, as we can see, three people died in the initial attacks once it became more clear.

Archived