Bombing At Boston Marathon Leaves at Least 3 Dead

Ambrocious

dealing with Muslims

Not all Muslim are terrorist BUT all terrorist are Muslims

what "vanun" got to do with terrorist bomb attack this time on usa soil??

what "zionist" got to do with this issue either?

i just mention some facts about who are the persons behind this attack , and according to USA FBI they were Saudis (Muslims ) that got some hand in this ugly attack .

read the news man , face the facts , and less anti-Semitic that popup from your writing and similar persons like You will make us one BIG step to global peace :)

cheers :D

I hope that USA invades Saudi Arabia, but guess what they won't.

Instead they will invade Iraq, Lebanon, Afghanistan, Libya...

Saudi is US puppet, and that 5000 rich motherfuckers that in their palaces and harems can consume alcohol, cocaine, kidnap and/or purchase women in 3rd World Countries and rape them, break every possible Islamic law there is and just 1km father they will stone falsely accused poor women of adultery or cut hand of thief that stole bread to feed his child.

Oh, by the way state of Israel is in very good relations with Saudi, why when it is proven and well known that Saudi finance terrorist attacks?

They need Saudi, Qatar and similar, so called Islamic, but what they are is 'dictatorship monarchies' to approve invasion on other countries, so that in the eyes of the World they can look like a hero from Grimm's Fairy Tails.

Israel don't give a fuck even about Dimona workers that developed cancer while working all their life in secret nuclear facilities and being exposed to high radiation.

Uncle Sam will let you die if you can't pay medical bill, only first medical attention for you.

And you have enough brain to say to me they give a shit about suffering of people from other so called Islamic countries,

or stability for countries that have never ever invaded anyone?

You need to understand that country with Muslims as majority population is same as country with Christians as majority population (e.g. Spain or Italy),

constitution might be different but not one or another is perfect.

Also by definition if you are Muslim you are forbidden to do suicide as well as take life of innocent person.

People that do that crimes,are mentally insane persons, criminals, that just happen to be Muslims (as religious group but not true believer), and might seek justification for their deeds in Islam that in no from approve killing innocent lives and performing suicide.

And that is same for Jews and Christians.

Some define acts of state of Israel towards Palestine as act of terror.

Instead many would define if as a new holocaust, just this time state of Israel is the wicked one.

Israel do not represent opinion of all Jews, that is why by criticizing Israel one criticize ruling elite and not all Jews.

Why I mention Vanunu should be very clear to you, that is very good showing how Israel deals with their citizens that decide to think for benefit of the World,

and stood against those who make decisions.

Anyone who critics your sick point of view "all terrorists are Muslims" is anti-Semitic,

but in fact you are anti-Muslim by stating that twisted view.

I was shocked when I heard this news,

but I ask why deaths of these people is more important that deaths of Palestinian men, women and children being killed every day by tanks or fighters or dying in agony for 10 days and uncontrollably shaking poisoned by biological weapon thrown as tear gas by Israel army, or deaths of Iraqi people that are being killed by car bombs thanks to invasion that destabilize whole region, or Afghan children killed when US chopper "accidentally" hit school?

Israeli people are being killed as well, but it's Israel govt. that's pushing and pushing and pushing borders and putting Israeli people to live on that borders to finalize colonization.

Innocent victims die everywhere, lets not be selective and lets value and grieve all their lives, and prosecute perpetrators / war criminals.

We are all human beings and we have right to live and not to be killed, by bomb in Boston or by grenade in Gaza or by stray bullet anywhere else.

There is no justified war, there are only justifications for starting wars.

• Replies 46
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

As much as I like reading arguments from both the sides, we are going a bit off-topic. Lets keep it to the main subject, without throwing stones at anyone, any group, religion, class or people. If you want to say something that is a fact, please post a valid news article from a trustable source. But nothing that, is discriminatory. ;)

SnakeMasteR

I just want to mention that yesterday also 55 people died in Iraq because of an multiple car bombing.

I missed that news yesterday.

Multiple car bombings kill 55 in Iraq

pirhayati201304150707oyw7.jpeg

The death toll from a spate of bomb attacks across Iraq has exceeded 55 with almost

200 injures, security and medical sources say.

On Monday, six car bombs went off in five neighborhoods of the capital, Baghdad. Eleven people

were killed and more than 50 others wounded in the explosions.

Three car bombs were also detonated in quick succession in Tuz Khurmatu, situated about 175

kilometers (110 miles) north of Baghdad, at around 8:00 a.m. local time (0500 GMT) in the center

and east of the town. The blasts killed six people and wounded more than 60 others.

Another three car bombs ripped through the oil-rich northern city of Kirkuk, situated about 290

kilometers (175 miles) north of Baghdad, killing five people and wounding 30 others.

Meanwhile, 14 people were wounded in the city of Nasiriyah, situated about 305 kilometers

(190 miles) south of Baghdad, when two explosives-laden cars exploded.

Explosions also occurred in the city of Hilla, situated about 100 kilometers (62 miles) south of

Baghdad, the central city of Samarra, and Baquba. The blasts killed one person and wounded

nearly 60 others.

The bombings were the latest in a string of attacks that have left scores of people dead across

Iraq this year.

On Sunday, a series of attacks in Iraq killed 10 people, including a candidate running in the

upcoming provincial elections.

On April 12, a dozen people were killed and over 30 others injured in a bomb attack near a

mosque north of Baghdad. The explosion occurred as worshipers were leaving Omar bin Abdul

Aziz Mosque in Kanaan, about 75 kilometers northeast of the capital, after the Friday Prayers.

A dozen people, including several Iraqi security officers, were also killed in Baghdad and in the

city of Tikrit on April 1.

Iraq is preparing for its first elections in three years. The provincial polls are due to be held in 12

of Iraq’s 18 provinces on April 20.

Source

ande

i can cut the long short , who made this bombs was not a christen niter Jew or any other religion , we all knows who they are and why they did it with out waiting to any FBI investigation , so plz stop pretending :D

regarding vanunu , he just betray Israel and exposed things that any man in his rank in any other country shouldn't , so stop the foolish claim " how Israel deals with their citizens...." Coz it a big BS and u know that ,this way or another in some countries vanunu like persons were execute by a firing squad. no question asked and the public even wont know about it (national security). :)

ande

i can cut the long short , who made this bombs was not a christen niter Jew or any other religion , we all knows who they are and why they did it with out waiting to any FBI investigation , so plz stop pretending :D

regarding vanunu , he just betray Israel and exposed things that any man in his rank in any other country shouldn't , so stop the foolish claim " how Israel deals with their citizens...." Coz it a big BS and u know that ,this way or another in some countries vanunu like persons were execute by a firing squad. no question asked and the public even wont know about it (national security). :)

Does that make it all-right? :dunno: Even though I've nothing to do with Islam, some of the statements here even offended me (or rather, my intelligence). It's like me saying all Jews are thieves who drink the blood of Christian babies. It just makes no sense. Even so, I could still be morbid and claim that there are Muslims who aren't terrorists - all of the babies and toddlers that died in the Middle East due to America's military actions.

Shouldn't we all just be shocked that a bombing like this was able to happen in such an advanced world??? In a country that prides itself in it's way of life, isn't it sad that America means death to more and more people? But I guess it's all just a bit easier when it's all pictures on a screen...

first my heart goes to all USA family who got hit from that cowardliness act made by the terrorists !

as an Israeli who saw in the near past such things in here lots of time i can only say "WE TOLD YOU SO ! " .

Barck obma administration shows a weakness consider dealing with Muslims and global mankind threat and this are the results.

Not all Muslim are terrorist BUT all terrorist are Muslims , just to keep in mind.

So Yigal Amir, the guy who murdered Yitzhak Rabin was Muslim? Anders Brehvik, the guy responsible for the Oslo massacre was Muslim? Eric Rudolf, the guy behind the Atlanta Olympics bombing was Muslim? Nathuram Godse, the guy who murdered that ultimate Apostle of peace Mahatma Gandhi, was Muslim? The guys who bomb planned parethood clinincs in the US regularly are Muslims? The (Irish) IRA are Muslims? The (Basque) ETA are Muslims? The (Tamil) LTTE are Muslims? The (Sikh) Babbar Khalsa are Muslims? :dunno:

Are all state backed terrorists Muslims? Was your good friend Adolf Hitler Muslim? What 'bout Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin, or Milosevic? :think:

Maybe you're too young to know 'bout all of the fine gentlemen and organisations mentioned above (Google is your friend), or too blinded by politico-religious beliefs installed in you by your previous generation, but look up the political views of people with a richer world veiw from people within your own (presumably) Jewish community (Albert Einstein and Steven Spielberg, say for instance) and you'll know how untrue your assumptions are :nono:

As you should well know, we in India bear the brunt of a lot of these fanatics as well, but that doesn't mean we should castigate an entire community of over a billion Muslims worldwide for what is still the act of a few thousand misguided religious lunatics. ;)

BTW, I hope you do realize that the Palestinians think exactly the same way 'bout Netanyahu and the Likud party as you do about Mahmoud Abbas and the Hezbollah? ;) The way I see it as a nuetral is that you're both using explosives (bombs, RPG) on each other killing innocent civilians including children. And if anything, there are more dead Palestinians than Israelis. :(

That's too bad, 'cuz it doesn't have to be that way. :nono:

You can see any act of terrorism and say that 'Oh, a Muslim was behind that', you can say that. If you ask me, its doesn't do us any good and not very satisfying. At this stage of investigation, I can't rule out the possibility that it was perpetrated by a Muslim. I can't rule that out, just yet. But I'd prefer an explanation that really explains the nuts and bolts of this act of terrorism. I've learned that if you look deeply, you can get more deep explanations.

I do not understand, people have died and instead of helping the victims or at least praying for them we're fighting over the identity of the terrorist.

And as for all terrorists are Muslims, thats crappity crap. All terrorists aren't Muslims, they just happen to get more media attention. There are probably tons of terrorists who aren't Muslims but they don't get much publicity because they aren't Muslims. Also trying to prove that Muslims are entirely innocent, by saying that Muslims had nothing to do with either of the World Wars, etc. etc. is silly. Hitler could've said that he isn't all that bad, he had nothing to do with the first World War, or our contemporary G.W. Bush could say he had nothing to do with either of the big wars of humanity. I don't get the need to defend Islam or a particular religion. Why not a little sympathy for the tragic victims for once?

I thought I should add this, no religion is responsible for terrorism. No religion preaches hate or supports such acts. I (very roughly) think of religion as Quantum Mechanics, we know how to use it, but no one really understand what it truly means. Everyone has their own interpretations about what it means and says. Its perfectly fine to be divided to a point, and have different opinions. No problem. It leads to exchange of ideas and intellectual debate. The problem is when one part tries to exterminate the other. So again, it's the fault of homicidal maniacs that shamelessly call themselves humans.

Just wanted to share this picture, restores my hope in humanity :) At least younger generations have some values.

iy8YqFD.png

first my heart goes to all USA family who got hit from that cowardliness act made by the terrorists !

as an Israeli who saw in the near past such things in here lots of time i can only say "WE TOLD YOU SO ! " .

Barck obma administration shows a weakness consider dealing with Muslims and global mankind threat and this are the results.

Not all Muslim are terrorist BUT all terrorist are Muslims , just to keep in mind.

So Yigal Amir, the guy who murdered Yitzhak Rabin was Muslim? Anders Brehvik, the guy responsible for the Oslo massacre was Muslim? Eric Rudolf, the guy behind the Atlanta Olympics bombing was Muslim? Nathuram Godse, the guy who murdered that ultimate Apostle of peace Mahatma Gandhi, was Muslim? The guys who bomb planned parethood clinincs in the US regularly are Muslims? The (Irish) IRA are Muslims? The (Basque) ETA are Muslims? The (Tamil) LTTE are Muslims? The (Sikh) Babbar Khalsa are Muslims? :dunno:

Are all state backed terrorists Muslims? Was your good friend Adolf Hitler Muslim? What 'bout Mussolini, Pol Pot, Stalin, or Milosevic? :think:

Maybe you're too young to know 'bout all of the fine gentlemen and organisations mentioned above (Google is your friend), or too blinded by politico-religious beliefs installed in you by your previous generation, but look up the political views of people with a richer world veiw from people within your own (presumably) Jewish community (Albert Einstein and Steven Spielberg, say for instance) and you'll know how untrue your assumptions are :nono:

As you should well know, we in India bear the brunt of a lot of these fanatics as well, but that doesn't mean we should castigate an entire community of over a billion Muslims worldwide for what is still the act of a few thousand misguided religious lunatics. ;)

BTW, I hope you do realize that the Palestinians think exactly the same way 'bout Netanyahu and the Likud party as you do about Mahmoud Abbas and the Hezbollah? ;) The way I see it as a nuetral is that you're both using explosives (bombs, RPG) on each other killing innocent civilians including children. And if anything, there are more dead Palestinians than Israelis. :(

That's too bad, 'cuz it doesn't have to be that way. :nono:

all other were :)

u took a few example ... i can give you hundreds or even more for Muslim killing innocent civlien ( or inured them ) so what the hell are u talking about? :wtf:

anyway , i personally here for the software phase , i don't care what ppl belief are ( u can belief in nepton if it ok by you :D ) , i will always RESPECT anyone by him self , no matter what he belief or what country he is from . !

peace and love PPL :wub:

all terrorist are Muslims

all other were ... what the hell are u talking about? :wtf:

Including the guys who killed Jesus Christ? Oh! Yeah, I remember it was Ahmed and Abdullah who did that. :o

UPDATE!

According to new incoming news from Infowars live broadcast, NAVY Seals were spotted looking nervous at the time of the bombing. NAVY Seals will often wear civilian clothing when they are not in combat. They were spotted wearing the same kind of backpacks as was found shredded after the explosion. The NAVY Seals were wearing what looked to be "Punisher" hats but actually, that symbol was used by the Seals BEFORE The Punisher comics were even made. Either this was a setup to make the NAVY Seals look bad or something else similar is happening. This is ongoing news information and I will update it as it goes on. Once again, Im not sure if this is the doing of NAVY Seals or if they will try and blame them. I will attempt to update this as more information comes in. Sorry for such a sloppy presentation, I will attempt to cleanup this story later on as more information comes to light. I am getting this out all right now in case this information gets scrubbed.

Here is some more images and the last image is what appears to be the "patsy", the guy they may try and blame and perhaps ignore the other pictures.

GoRvaPZ.png

NAVY Seal skull on hat

2MOqiVP.png

2 men (NAVY Seals???) in matching clothes on the phone with one of them wearing a hat...wearing big backpacks like the one found at the bomb scene!

KyuoVv8.png

Former NAVY Seal Chris Kyle seen with his official NAVY Seal skull hat

n95kB6m.png

OgV7dq2.png

The Patsy???

Official story from Infowars

all terrorist are Muslims

>So Yigal Amir, the guy who murdered Yitzhak Rabin was Muslim? Anders Brehvik, the guy responsible for the Oslo massacre was Muslim? Eric Rudolf, the guy behind the Atlanta Olympics bombing was Muslim? Nathuram Godse, the guy who murdered that ultimate Apostle of peace Mahatma Gandhi, was Muslim? The guys who bomb planned parethood clinincs in the US regularly are Muslims? The (Irish) IRA are Muslims? The (Basque) ETA are Muslims? The (Tamil) LTTE are Muslims? The (Sikh) Babbar Khalsa are Muslims? :dunno:

all other were ... what the hell are u talking about? :wtf:

Including the guys who killed Jesus Christ? Oh! Yeah, I remember it was Ahmed and Abdullah who did that. :o

Well it depends on religious believes, In Islam he was not killed, yes they tried to kill him but they couldn't because Allah (God) raised up him unto the heavens, for more details check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus the part titled: 'Islamic views' or directly to this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_Islam

nice photo shopped pics there ambro..a 3 year old's mind can see it is not real.................... that explains why you think it is real....the pics you have with the"seals" on them..they have been posted on line yesterday without the "seals" in them..new world order must have had them photo shopped out yesterday i guess..what other logical reason could there be

if you are for comic realief...keep up the good work..but if you are here for other reasons..try harder next time

It's intriguing to see people battling over information. The fact that Ambrocious posted certain content here is irrelevant. It's here for our judgement. It's on us to decide individually if it's a revelation, a prophecy, or garbage. Personally, I always find Ambro's posts informative - it's like balanced journalism - it's always good the have input from different points of view. It's freedom of speech, as well as constructive dialogue. The problem here is when someone disagrees with what someone thinks. Perhaps instead of just saying "you're wrong", you could post an article debunking these theories? I know I would give it as much attention as I do to Ambro's posts. Can't we all just get along. xD

the more i see this video, the more i think the bombs were quite shite

https://vine.co/v/bFdt5uwg6JZ

luckily for the people there, only 3 deads but blowing 2 bombs and only getting this result, in such a crowded place, this is a big fail.

and for me that fact is a good reason to be suspicious about what is going on.

let's see what next episode holds

It's intriguing to see people battling over information. The fact that Ambrocious posted certain content here is irrelevant. It's here for our judgement. It's on us to decide individually if it's a revelation, a prophecy, or garbage. Personally, I always find Ambro's posts informative - it's like balanced journalism - it's always good the have input from different points of view. It's freedom of speech, as well as constructive dialogue. The problem here is when someone disagrees with what someone thinks. Perhaps instead of just saying "you're wrong", you could post an article debunking these theories? I know I would give it as much attention as I do to Ambro's posts. Can't we all just get along. xD

45 Failed Alex Jones Predictions

you could only find 45 of his failed predictions? you did not look too hard did you :D

you could only find 45 of his failed predictions? you did not look too hard did you :D

No, I didn't. Also found this, though:

Alex Jones: Brilliant At Pretending To Be An Idiot

this quote form that article hits it right on the head..second best was when the writer said not one of followers has or will ever listen to common sense arguments about just how wrong alex jones is

quote is below

When Alex Jones

and had what appeared to be catastrophic shut down of all higher brain functions, many believed that they were watching someone who didn't realize just how crazy (and bad) he was making himself look. On the contrary, his behavior was probably very carefully orchestrated and played perfectly to his large, disposable cash spending audience

and this quote

As one commenter on a Fark.com thread said recently, many conspiracy theorists have an elaborate story pre-loaded in their heads for every time a dog farts. Alex Jones then swoops in to make sure that dog fart is backed up with an exhaustive amount of unrelated research, out of context mainstream media reporting, and a healthy dose of hyperbole and theatrics.

infowars fear mongering for fun and profit

Archived