Bombing At Boston Marathon Leaves at Least 3 Dead

Ambrocious

nsanedown news

Author: Ambrocious

4/15/2013

This is breaking news and it will be updated as needed.

It is not clear yet what exactly has happened at at the Boston Mass. Marathon but it has been reported that three bombs in close succession went off injuring many people and killing at least 3 people.

la8ibcn.jpg

PJSU7oY.jpg

XLazvWl.jpg

Could this be a crazed lunatic that did this or was this a genuine terrorist attack? The possibilities that this could be a false flag attack are high too considering that a genuine evil agenda is in place to setup absolute tyranny. This attack comes on "Patriots Day" and it looks as though they may try to blame "home grown terrorists" but this is unclear as of yet. I will attempt to keep this story updated as it commences. Keep all of the families of all who were hurt in your prayers and thoughts.

UPDATE:

The number of deaths has dropped to 2 and the injured has increased to 28 with more people expected to have injuries.

Additional news about this event:

http://www.infowars.com/terror-explosion-at-boston-marathon/

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/15/explosions-finish-line-boston-marathon/2085193/

http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory/explosions-boston-marathon-finish-line-18960342

• Replies 46
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Airstream_Bill

I have been watching it on the TV. Here we go again.

12 dead, nearly 50 injured after 2 explosions rock Boston Marathon

BOSTON — Two explosions shattered the euphoria of the Boston Marathon finish line on Monday, sending authorities out on the course to carry off the injured while the stragglers in the 26.2-mile trek from Hopkinton were rerouted away from the smoking site of the blasts.

A federal law-enforcement source confirmed to The Post there are at least 12 dead and nearly 50 injured. Fox News reported that Massachusetts General Hospital was treating 10 people with amputated limbs and all operating rooms were on hold.

Authorities have a identified a suspect, who is currently being guarded in a Boston hospital with shrapnel wounds.

Law-enforcement sources said at least the first explosion occurred in the lobby of the Fairmont Hotel.

PHOTOS: EXPLOSIONS ROCK BOSTON MARATHON

"There were two bombs that exploded near the finish line in today's Boston Marathon," The Boston Marathon's official Facebook page read. "We are working with law enforcement to understand what exactly has happened."

According to reports, authorities in Boston found two more explosive devices that had not gone off and police were dismantling them. The airspace above the city was ordered cleared as well.

Police confirmed a third explosion at JFK Library in Boston. It was unclear if the explosion was linked to the two earlier ones that took place at the Marathon.

President Obama was briefed about the incident shortly after the explosions occured.

Obama called Boston mayor Tom Menino and Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick to express his concern fot those that were injured and make clear that his administration is ready to provide needed support as they respond to this incident.

Gov. Patrick released a statement this afternoon.

“This is a horrific day in Boston. My thoughts and prayers are with those who have been injured. I have been in touch with the President, Mayor Menino and our public safety leaders. Our focus is on making sure that the area around Copley Square is safe and secured. I am asking everyone to stay away from Copley Square and let the first responders do their jobs.”

The after-effects from the explosions reverberated across the nation, including in New York City.

“This changes everything [in New York],’’ one source told The Post. “Everyone’s on high alert. Our marathon was canceled in November. Who knows if that changed someone’s plans?’’

Source

A CNN analyst is saying it could have been a "right wing extremist" which is pretty much what I was saying that they would blame home grown terrorists...this looks like a false flag attack.

CNN Analyst Suggests 'Right-Wing Extremists' Could Be Behind Boston Bombing

Don't believe this crap...it's freaking pure propaganda!

UPDATE:

Mike Adams of NaturalNews.com has reported that a bomb drill was being carried out shortly before the actual bombings happened. I will try and post this info just as soon as I can get it but please know, many other false flag attacks have happened in the past just like this. The bombings in London on July 7th of 2005 was later revealed that at the exact same time the bombings were taking place, a bombing drill was taking place that included subway bombings.

So this event today looks more and more like a government operation which may be blamed on right wingers to accomplish an agenda...so very sick. I'll try and get more info on the Mike Adams report as soon as it becomes available.

Boston marathon bombing happened on same day as 'controlled explosion' drill by Boston bomb squad

Another article that makes me think this may be a false flag event...

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

RHkokiN.png

SnakeMasteR

Just sad. Doing things like that is so coward, it's like someone who kills you sneaking directly behind you all the time.

For anyone who does not know that governments actually carry through with terror attacks on their own soil to gain political head way, I STRONGLY urge you to go and watch "TerrorStorm: A History of Government Sponsored Terrorism" on YouTube. You will understand why I say these things and hopefully we can bring to light what is really going on. This looks very bad....very bad indeed.

Airstream_Bill

Pretty SAD what is going on in the World today.

UM Coach: Bomb Sniffing Dogs Were at Start, Finish Lines for “Drill”

Published: 3:30 pm

Updated: 4:34 pm

University of Mobile’s Cross Country Coach, who was near the finish line of the Boston Marathon when a series of explosions went off, said he thought it was odd there were bomb sniffing dogs at the start and finish lines.

“They kept making announcements on the loud speaker that it was just a drill and there was nothing to worry about,” Coach Ali Stevenson told Local 15. “It seemed like there was some sort of threat, but they kept telling us it was just a drill.” <=========

Stevenson had just finished the marathon. His wife had been sitting in one of the seating sections where an explosion went off, but thankfully she left her seat and was walking to meet up with him.

“There was just smoke, another explosion went off,” Stevenson said. “We all started running. There were people crying.”

Stevenson said there was no question in his mind that this was an intentional act.

Local 15 News is talking with more locals who were taking part in the run. Tune in for live coverage beginning at 5 p.m.

SOURCE

Very tragic. I was in the us military. I saw and did things I was ordered to do that I not proud of. Prayers for all who were injured and their families. There is no doubt in my mind that governments do commit like events to start whatever their hidden agenda is. Whoever is responsible should be held accountable but when the final blame gets placed I will have a hard time believing it.

Whenever one looks back at what people have posted on such tragedies, it's gets exceedingly clear that some select few people (always the same ones) will sensationalize the morbid deaths whereas most others will express their grief by attempting to reach out (virtually) to the near & dear ones of the departed souls.

It's not at all difficult to separate the thorns from the roses - the Pr!cks from among the group of sensitive ones, Amen. :pope:

I am sorry but WHY do the admins allow ambrocious to post crap here..i realize the guy is harmless but really... to let continued posts on this and anything else, past present and future that he has blamed on you know who...he need help.... not people allowing him to live in his paranoia.... his proof, if it was explosives, would not be enough to blow mosquitoes knee cap off

I am sorry but WHY do the admins allow ambrocious to post crap here..i realize the guy is harmless but really... to let continued posts on this and anything else, past present and future that he has blamed on you know who...he need help.... not people allowing him to live in his paranoia.... his proof, if it was explosives, would not be enough to blow mosquitoes knee cap off

Fortunately (or unfortunately depending on how you look at it) we have this thing called freedom of speech and free press.

We might not agree on everything that is posted in here but, people do have the rights to express themselves how they feel might be appropriate. We don't have to choose to click on certain links or read peoples comments. But no matter how politically biased the comments are, the people are free to express them.

On that note.

Not everything that is tragic or terroristic related to a government cover-up. Sometimes wack-jobs act alone. And who knows that they had the bomb sniffing dogs out in Boston because they received an anonymous tip of something bad happening. The search just wasn't at the right place at the right time. Just be happy that they explosions didn't happen during the prime time of the Marathon when the majority of the participants was in the area.

who ever behind in this inhumanity act should be hanged in center of the road...

RIP .. to the people who died in this blast.

first my heart goes to all USA family who got hit from that cowardliness act made by the terrorists !

as an Israeli who saw in the near past such things in here lots of time i can only say "WE TOLD YOU SO ! " .

Barck obma administration shows a weakness consider dealing with Muslims and global mankind threat and this are the results.

Not all Muslim are terrorist BUT all terrorist are Muslims , just to keep in mind.

bandiera+pace.png

We dedicate a prayer for the victims and the wounded to the attack of the marathon Boston.Ci join in the prayer for the three victims found (including a girl) also pray for the many wounded, many of them serious.

God of peace, cast a look of mercy

on this earth unhappy; targeted how many tears you shed

in families even more innocenti.

If you have written in your decrees this dolore,

remember that siam children, that for this abode there

in the midst of us sull'altare.

pronounced, o Lord, another time, the powerful word

that in the fury of the storm did silence venti,

work: the turbulent waves, yields quiet and serene on heaven.

My apologies if I seemed insensitive, that wasn't my intent. I was merely trying to raise the less understood possibility that it might be a false flag event as well as raise the awareness of this as a fact in past terrible events. As I said in my first post, lets keep all of those people in our prayers and our thoughts. This is still an ongoing event and all I was doing as an amateur investigator is piece things together that might bring about some evidence. So far, it is unclear who did this.

My deepest condolences go out to those who died and I hope a speedy recovery to all those who are hurt and severely injured in this tragic attack.

as an Israeli who saw in the near past such things in here lots of time i can only say "WE TOLD YOU SO ! " .

Barck obma administration shows a weakness consider dealing with Muslims and global mankind threat and this are the results.

Not all Muslim are terrorist BUT all terrorist are Muslims , just to keep in mind.

Very clear Zionist point of view. You sound like Matrix - no individual opinion.

All I can say to you is Vanunu.

Peace (be upon you).

on the last mass school shooting people like yourself were running around that town chasing families of murdered children and accusing them on not even having a kid at that school least of all one that was murdered.... and these" victims" were part of what you call a false falg event..people like yourself were also chasing the man down the street that took kids into his house because they ran from the school and had no idea what to do next...he found them on his driveway crying...and for what reason, they claimed these children did not exist and he that made them up because he was part of a big conspiracy..they also claimed he was part of this same insane idea of a false flag event and that it NEVER happened...they too as you do have all the proof they needed to KNOW they were 100% correct...some even were on the internet claiming the same types of sources you personally hold to dear as the truth as saying some of the victims were hundreds of miles away and or that others were actually dead peoples names so that people like yourself could not find witnesses....there was so much crazy nuts running around harassing this entire community it was similar to a mob. swarming...and why..because like you they were fighting the good fight with FALSE information that they refused to even try to attempt use common sense and reason with all the so called proof they had...step back once in awhile and take hard look at your PROOF most of is so fat fetched it can be discounted outright...the rest .. all it takes is a few google searches to prove it all wrong. you also have been on this site in the past with proof positive of government/army conspiracy because you personally saw a few army vehicles motoring down a street...good thing you got pictures of them and posted them here or the military take over would taken place as planned that moment...sorry for sounding harsh and condescending but you are far more than just a tad paranoid and need to seek some help...I cannot be the first person in your life that said this to you... but i might be the first that really has no personal contact with you to do so...

on the last mass school shooting people like yourself were running around that town chasing families of murdered children and accusing them on not even having a kid at that school least of all one that was murdered.... and these" victims" were part of what you call a false falg event..people like yourself were also chasing the man down the street that took kids into his house because they ran from the school and had no idea what to do next...he found them on his driveway crying...and for what reason, they claimed these children did not exist and he that made them up because he was part of a big conspiracy..they also claimed he was part of this same insane idea of a false flag event and that it NEVER happened...they too as you do have all the proof they needed to KNOW they were 100% correct...some even were on the internet claiming the same types of sources you personally hold to dear as the truth as saying some of the victims were hundreds of miles away and or that others were actually dead peoples names so that people like yourself could not find witnesses....there was so much crazy nuts running around harassing this entire community it was similar to a mob. swarming...and why..because like you they were fighting the good fight with FALSE information that they refused to even try to attempt use common sense and reason with all the so called proof they had...step back once in awhile and take hard look at your PROOF most of is so fat fetched it can be discounted outright...the rest .. all it takes is a few google searches to prove it all wrong. you also have been on this site in the past with proof positive of government/army conspiracy because you personally saw a few army vehicles motoring down a street...good thing you got pictures of them and posted them here or the military take over would taken place as planned that moment...sorry for sounding harsh and condescending but you are far more than just a tad paranoid and need to seek some help...I cannot be the first person in your life that said this to you... but i might be the first that really has no personal contact with you to do so...

I hear what you say and I understand your point of view. I am not paranoid nor and I attempting to provide false information. It should not be excluded however, the possibility that this could be a false flag attack. The investigation is still underway and as I said before, it's too early to know but if it is a random act of terror, so be it. I'm not trying to tug at your nerves here, just be considerate of all possibilities.

this IS a bombing and people were hurt... it really does not matter if those responsible are USA born or actual terrorists form over seas or home grown... or if they are Muslims or white supremacists or just a random nut case who was mad at snoopy cartoons.....the fact is it happened and people died and were maimed and the very fact you make claims and think you have proof that your own government does this to their own peoples peaks volumes to your lack of what reality is in the world today. you want the truth go find it but try not to use infowars as your sole and only source..they have tainted slant for their own purposes...mostly to suck money out of people like yourself...think about it if they were right would the powers that be allow them to live...if the powers that be were actually capable of doing even 1/10th of what info wars claims to be the truth making a few hotheads disappear would quite easy

I have now wasted far too much of my time on this... do not expect any more replies form me but good luck on seeking some help...

also have no desire to make this a life long war of words with you

Very clear Zionist point of view. You sound like Matrix - no individual opinion.

All I can say to you is Vanunu.

Peace (be upon you).

what "vanun" got to do with terrorist bomb attack this time on usa soil??

what "zionist" got to do with this issue either?

i just mention some facts about who are the persons behind this attack , and according to USA FBI they were Saudis (Muslims ) that got some hand in this ugly attack .

read the news man , face the facts , and less anti-Semitic that popup from your writing and similar persons like You will make us one BIG step to global peace :)

cheers :D

Archived