Hotspot Shield One Year Free Elite Account US & UK students

november_ra1n

november_ra1n

Hotspot Shield One Year Free Elite Account US & UK students

20130405153856copy.png

Key Benefits to using Hotspot Shield:

Secure your web session, data, online shopping, and personal information online with HTTPS encryption.

Protect yourself from identity theft online.

Secure your IP address for your privacy online and private browsing.

Access all content privately without censorship; bypass firewalls.

Protect yourself from snoopers at Wi-Fi hotspots, hotels, airports and corporate offices.

VPN client works on both wireless and wired connections. Provides Unlimited Bandwidth.

Works on PC and Mac, including new operating systems (Windows 8 and Mountain Lion)

US & UK students create a free account with your .edu or .ac.uk address.

ANDROID users: To get your 1-year FREE subscription, download and sign-up from the app with your .edu or .ac.uk address; you will get a unique promo code via email

Hotspot Shield Elite VPN Free 1 Year Subscription for US UK College Students

Hotspot Shield is available both as a free VPN and a paid Hotspot Shield Elite subscription. Hotspot Shield Free VPN will display banner ads at the top of your webpage. Also the free vpn only has location in US. To remove the ads or get a foreign location you have to upgrade to the paid Elite version. Hotspot Shield Elite subscription normally charges $42 per year. But AnchorFree has launched the Hotspot Shield College Privacy Challenge with $50,000 in scholarship awards.
During the challenge, any college student registering with a school-provided “.edu” or “.ac.uk” email address will receive a free subscription to the Hotspot Shield VPN. The subscription will work on up to five devices including iPad, iPhone, PCs and Macs. The subscription will provide free Hotspot Shield service across all of these devices for one full year (up to a $42 value).

The challenge runs April 1 through June 9.

Note:

To be eligible for the free one-year Hotspot Shield Subscription and the scholarship contest, you need to be currently enrolled in college, and use your .edu or .ac.uk email address to sign-up. Contest runs from April 1st to June 9th.
ANDROID users: To get your 1-year FREE subscription, download and sign-up from the app with your .edu or .ac.uk address; you will get a unique promo code via email.

Giveaway Instruction

1. Go to the link address below:

http://college.hotspotshield.com/

20130405153309.png

2. edu or .ac.uk address register to Elite Account free for a year

20130405153348.png

How To Get Free .EDU Email Address

1. Visit

https://eims.maricopa.edu/MAW/MAW.html
Then select I am a new student have never attended any Maricopa Community College or skill centers, and enter code and click NEXT.

eduemailaddress.jpg

2. Now you need to enter identity information, first you need an US or UK identity. Visit fake name generator website if you’re come from outside US region. Remember create an US or UK identity by click Generate button.

eduemailaddress1.jpg

3. Key in all information. I will not describe more how to key in all this information, just follow all US identity created by fake name generator.

4. A MEID account created and website will show all MEID account information, please save and keep it in safe place. It may take up to 20 minutes before you are able log into your new email but as i tested it will take at least 60 minutes, please patient.

Login in .edu email address

http://mail.google.com/a/maricopa.edu

• Replies 44
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
november_ra1n

It is always good having .EDU Student Email Address you will get giveaway every year for only student !

Airstream_Bill

Thanks For the POST. :rolleyes:

@ november

thanks for this, but after 3 hrs, I enter id and password but end up on a google apps page, saying invalid email ? Do I need to use usa ip to apply or just keep waiting? WTF am I doing wrong because I would really like this and email address as you say for offers. Hope you can point me in right direction to sort this , cheers bro

november_ra1n

@ november

thanks for this, but after 3 hrs, I enter id and password but end up on a google apps page, saying invalid email ? Do I need to use usa ip to apply or just keep waiting? WTF am I doing wrong because I would really like this and email address as you say for offers. Hope you can point me in right direction to sort this , cheers bro

I have 2 student Email account last one i tried only few mouths ago when i registered.

https://eims.maricopa.edu/MAW/MAW.html

Did you enter all the information via fake id generator Rightly and you get the final stage saying you will get log in information you provide working e mail address! If you did all right better to wait usually takes one hour maybe longer for someone, No need to use USA or UK IP when you registry eims.maricopa.edu!

Wait few more hours if does not work give it another try with other working mail address carefully filling the forums with the details from fake id generator.

Good Luck!

november_ra1n

How to get a .edu email address free

.Edu mail addresses are provided by colleges and universities to their students and staffs. Getting an .edu mail ID is not an easy one, because no college will give .edu mail-ID for free. If you have .edu mail address, you will get some offers from websites like DropBox, Amazon and so on. In this article am going to share, How to get a .edu email address for free.

Advantage of having .Edu Email:

1) Offers in Buying Soft wares.
2) Offers in Online Booking tickets, Educational resources, Book and so on.
Having .edu mail address is just like student ID card with that we can get only offers and save some money.

How to get a .edu email address for Free

Method 1

edu+email+address+for+free.jpg

How to get a .edu email address

1. Go here – Link
  2. Fill Your Date of Birth, Names and School Grade details.
  3. Fill Username and Email Password details
  4. After then click “Create My Account”
  5. That’s it. Now you get [email protected]
Method 2
How+to+get+a+.edu+email+address.jpg

how to get a edu email address free

1. Visit Link
  2. Fill You National ID (SSN) and other personal details. If you don’t have your SSID create fake from online.
  3. After completing your registrations you will get an .edu mail address.
  4. Your email address looks like your [email protected].
  5. After some time your account will be activated.
  6. Go to login link to login in .edu email account with your username and password.

After complete your registration in Maricopa.edu then open this link. Then login to this using your MEID and password.

Notice : I did not use first link [californiacolleges.edu] can not tell still working but the second method working!

I have tried first option, i made an account, then I went to Hotspot registration panel, created an account there too, and then the screen gave me an option, Add device etc, I pressed it, and then the site kicked me again to login panel. If i press x to that pop-up, i can enter my account, but every time when i press on any menu in my account, it kicks me out.

I have tried several times, but the same thing. * On IE10. ( I didn't try with other browser)

Anywhay, thanx for your sharing.

@ november

Same deal with me. I've spent the entire afternoon trying to get one of these edu email addresses but it just won't seem to work. Not sure what's going on with that, but all I ever get is "Your user ID and/or Password are invalid".

Thanks a bunch anyway november_ra1n. I always appreciate your efforts.

november_ra1n

Same deal with me. I've spent the entire afternoon trying to get one of these edu email addresses but it just won't seem to work. Not sure what's going on with that, but all I ever get is "Your user ID and/or Password are invalid".

Thanks a bunch anyway november_ra1n. I always appreciate your efforts.

I registered there few mounts ago not sure if they something could any one lets us know with successfully registration in this topic!

I have tried 2 times with method 2, but I got "matching" error for both :win: . It seems that both names from Generator Identity were used for that site.

november_ra1n

I have tried 2 times with method 2, but I got "matching" error for both :win: . It seems that both names from Generator Identity were used for that site.

Generate other ID there are a lot of ID there lol.

ToS:

10.1 AnchorFree. You agree that AnchorFree, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may terminate your use of the Service or the Hotspot Shield Software at any time. AnchorFree may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Service may be effected without prior notice and You agree that AnchorFree will not be liable to You or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies AnchorFree may have at law or in equity.

Privacy:

AnchorFree may disclose automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Hotspot Shield.

We apologize for the inconvenience but the CaliforniaCollegesMail™ system is unavailable at this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience but the CaliforniaCollegesMail™ system is unavailable at this time.

Me too.

:pirate:

UkoBlackHat97
Now the error after i login:

"Invalid Email

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later."

This is sucks @_@

my status is elite as the same with @madeinheaven but on hotspot shield app i'm just a free user , have tried to reinstall app 2 times but after installing and run the app, there was a notification that i have been downgraded to the free user (of course there is no mark elite on the app) it is definite I'm just a free user

@madeinheaven , have you run your app , pls show us ,i'm curious to see wether there is a mark elite or not on your app???

november_ra1n

my status is elite as the same with @madeinheaven but on hotspot shield app i'm just a free user , have tried to reinstall app 2 times but after installing and run the app, there was a notification that i have been downgraded to the free user (of course there is no mark elite on the app) it is definite I'm just a free user

@madeinheaven , have you run your app , pls show us ,i'm curious to see wether there is a mark elite or not on your app???

I did not install the application i just register with elite user privilege after your concern i install the windows application see what you mean best think you can do sent them a complaining e mail to customer support team!

For further support email us at [email protected] or go to self support forum

november_ra1n

thank u for your reply November Rain , i'll try it then

If they are cheating giving out empty promise such a big company like this they deserve to get a big slap on their a..I will also send them complain mail if and when i have time!

Archived