[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

One day a priest asks one of his male church member if he wanted to make a donation for his new fund to help the local prostitutes.

"Sorry, father" The man replied. "They cost me a pretty penny as it is!"

During a bank robbery, the thief's mask slipped off.

He fixed it and asked a hostage, "Did you see my face?"

The hostage had, so the thief killed him.

He asked the next hostage, same result.

After he asked a third hostage, the guy responded, "No, but my wife did."

28.jpg

31.jpg

Santa, standing on a railway platform, suddenly runs and stands on the tracks.

Banta: "Santa, move out of the way! The train is arriving!"

Santa: "Haven't you heard the announcement that the train is arriving on the platform?"

• Haha 2

Boy: if you are smiling send me your smiles

- if you are sleeping send me your dreams

- if you are crying send me your tears

I LOVE YOU!

Girl: I am in the toilet what do i send?

33.jpg

A wife comes home late one night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.

From under the blanket, she sees four legs instead of just her husband's two.

She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.

Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.

As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

He says, "Hi darling, your parents have come to visit us, so I let them stay in our bedroom.

Did you say hello?"  

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand.

He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?'

She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realise you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defence attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defence attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counsellors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said,

Spoiler

'If either of you idiots asks her if she knows me, I'll send you both to the electric chair.

Job interviewer: “And where would you see yourself in five years’ time Mr. Jeffries?" 

Mr. Jeffries: "Personally I believe my biggest weakness is in listening."

• Like 2

I got my girlfriend a “Get better soon” card. 

She’s not ill or anything, but she could definitely get better.

My wife is a very unappreciative person. She never likes or uses my birthday gifts.

Just last year I gave a burial plot...

A red-faced judge convened court after a long lunch. The first case involved a man charged with drunk driving who claimed it simply wasn't true.

"I'm as sober as you are, your honor," the man claimed.

The judge replied, "Clerk, please enter a guilty plea. The defendant is sentenced to 30 days."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

28.jpg

A henpecked man got tired of his wife constantly picking on him, so he started playing poker on Friday nights with his buddies just to get some relief. After he came home she'd start right in on him again.

After several weeks went by, he came home early one Friday night about 9:30. His wife asked him how come he was home early. He told her, "You need to pack your bags and go to Herb's house, I lost you to him in the card game tonight."

His wife became furious and started to give him hell. She said, "Just how could you do such a thing!?"

He replied, "It was the hardest thing I ever done... I had to fold with four aces."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.

The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.

"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.

"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"

"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.

"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.

"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."

The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

Edited by aum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

A motorist was mailed a picture of his car speeding through an automated radar. A $40 speeding ticket was included.

Being cute, he sent the police department a picture of $40.

The police responded with another mailed photo-of handcuffs.

Yesterday my husband thought he saw a cockroach in the kitchen. He sprayed everything down and cleaned thoroughly.

Today I’m putting a cockroach in the bathroom.

A man says to his neighbor, "I have an extraordinary dog. He brings me the newspaper every morning."

The neighbor responds by saying, "That’s nothing special. Lots of dogs do that."

The man says, "Sure, but I don’t have a subscription."

Girl: You would be a good dancer except for two things.

Boy: What are the two things?

Girl: Your feet.

Edited by Rajeshl
  • Like 3