[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

After so loooong waiting..Apple finally introduced... :lol: :lol: :lol:

13569825.jpg

Still holding it down Strong @Roger D ...... hmmmmmmm Did you miss me ??? ;) ;) ;) :) ... Cheers Guys ...

Of course sweety.. :yes: I always miss u.. ;)

Still holding it down Strong @Roger D ...... hmmmmmmm Did you miss me ??? ;) ;) ;) :) ... Cheers Guys ...

What's goin on.. :rolleyes:

:P :P :P

25ireig.gif

some.jpg

and aging is an iLLness :lol:

25ireig.gif

:read: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They are making love :lmao:

Trust me @Nikdut, you really don't want to know ...... B) B) B) ... Sounds like few People are starting to Get Jealous ... :P :P :P .. @Roger D, Is it just me or its actually starting to get Warmer in here ...But, Remember, whatever Happens in Secret - Stays Secret ...... ;) ;) ;) ;) ..Cheers Guys.... :) :)

25ireig.gif

Easy there Cowboy ..... Don't even raise your Hands to Touch him ..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :s :s :s ;) ;)

Really ???????????????????? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o .. I Plead The 5th !!! No Comment ( for Now ) .... :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Easy there Cowboy ..... Don't even raise your Hands to Touch him ..... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :s :s :s ;) ;)

Langue03.gif

Langue03.gif

:pissed: :showoff2: :boxing: :boxing:

Edited by Roger D

Trust me @Nikdut, you really don't want to know ...... B) B) B) ... Sounds like few People are starting to Get Jealous ... :P :P :P .. @Roger D, Is it just me or its actually starting to get Warmer in here ...But, Remember, whatever Happens in Secret - Stays Secret ...... ;) ;) ;) ;) ..Cheers Guys.... :) :)

:coolwink: :coolwink: :secret: :secret: :whistle: :hehe:

;) :love:

Ok..Guys.. let's close this contemporary "MISS YOU" topic and get back to [JOTD].. :D :D :D

Edited by Roger D

what?? sweety!! you damm shit how more sweety do you have :angry:

Edited by johnse7en

• Administrator

There was once a famous astrologer. The King's mistress got sick and the astrologer was called in from a prediction. He happened to know a bit of medicine as well and could see that she was going to die, so thought he would take the opportunity to bolster his credibility a little.

He said, "Your Majesty, she will die in three days -- it's in the stars."

Sure enough, three days later, she dies. The King is very angry so he blames the astrologer.

He calls him in and demands, "Look into the stars and tell me the day of your own death."

The astrologer understands that the King is going to kill him so he looks at the Horoscope with great intensity and answers, "Sir, I can't tell exactly when, but I can see in the stars that the King will die three days after me."

what?? sweety!! you damm shit how more sweety do you have :angry:

:coolwink: :coolwink: :tooth: