[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

10 (2).jpg

A poor man meets a rich man around Christmas.

The poor man asks the rich man, "What are you getting your wife this Christmas?" The rich man replies, "Diamond earrings and a Mercedes." The poor man asks, "Why are you getting her two gifts?" The rich man says, "Well, if she doesn't like the earrings then she can drive to the store and exchange them."

The poor man nods. Then the rich man asks him, "So what are you getting your wife this year?" The poor man thinks about it for a second and replies, "A pair of slippers and a dildo."

The rich man asks, "Why those two things?" The poor man astutely responds, "This way, if she doesn't like the slippers she can go f*ck herself."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lee wasn't the brightest guy in the world, and his co-workers were continually ribbing him on the job.

One in particular, Rick, would greet him each morning and precipitate this exchange:

"Say Lee, you seen Ben?"
"Ben who?"
"Ben' down and kiss my a$$!"

Tired of falling for the same joke day after day, Lee confided in his friend Susie who said, "Listen, next time you see Rick, ask him if he's seen Eileen. Rick will ask, 'Eileen who?', and you say, 'I lean over and you kiss MY a$$.'"

Memorising his lines, Lee went to work early to wait for Rick. As soon as he arrived, Lee ran over to him.

"Hey Rick," he said, "have you seen Eileen?"

"No," Rick answered, "she ran off with Ben."

Lee frowned, "Ben who?"

My neighbor rang on my doorbell at 3 am... can you believe it!?

Luckily I was still up playing the drums.

Edited by aum

There was once a Scotsman and an Englishman who lived next door to each other. The Scotsman owned a hen and each morning would look in his garden and pick up one of his hen's eggs for breakfast.

One day he looked outside and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the Englishman's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the Englishman pick up the egg. The Scotsman ran up to the Englishman and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen. The Englishman disagreed because the egg was laid on his property.

They argued for a while until finally the Scotsman said, "In my family we normally solve disputes by the following actions: I punch you in the nose and note how long it takes you to recover, then you punch me in the nose and note how long it takes for me to recover, whomever recovers quicker wins the egg."

The Englishman agreed to this and so the Scotsman held the heaviest object he could find, took a few steps back, then ran toward the Englishman and punched him as hard as he could in the nose. The Englishman fell to the ground and was howling in agony and holding his nose for thirty minutes.

Eventually the Englishman stood up and said, "Now it's my turn to punch you."

The Scotsman said, "Keep the lousy egg."

5 (3).jpg

On 6/24/2019 at 8:27 PM, PLASMA said:

Breaking News....LIVE

fxsr1h1.png

Actually, this happened to a friend of mine with more tragic consequences!

He was disturbed by something and he forgot the cotton bud in his ear.

After a moment, he felt some scratches.

He slammed his ear so roughly that ... well... you know what happened then!

This is still a jokes section! isn't it?! :P

i rarely check this thread!

You guys are posting hilarous stuff!!! 👍