[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

I dont get it?

Steven Anthony Ballmer is an American businessman and investor who was the chief executive officer.. not a developer..

Edited by teodz1984

28 minutes ago, teodz1984 said:

Steven Anthony Ballmer is an American businessman and investor who was the chief executive officer.. not a developer.

• Haha 3

22a.jpg

• Haha 3

On 4/29/2019 at 11:11 PM, PetaOctet said:

This is not a GIF.

114-insolite-27.jpg

stop the animation please...

but then... after a few drinks everything is a gif :(

HeLLBRiNGeR
On 4/29/2019 at 4:48 PM, PLASMA said:

Bill and Steve get funky for Windows 95

giphy.gif

Was that before or after connecting the scanner that caused Win95 to BSOD? :D

5 (2).jpg

• Haha 2

People  should be careful about stereotyping the Scots as mean...

There was a recent letter to a newspaper from an Aberdonian which said "If you print any more jokes about mean Scotsmen I shall stop borrowing your paper."

Disco Bob

The captain of a cruise ship has a parrot. Him and his parrot go to the magic show on board every night. and every night the parrot calls the magician out on his trickery , "It's up his sleeve!", "There is a hole in his hat!", "There's a fake bottom!"

So finely one day the magician gets so fed up with the parrot he pulls out a gun, shoots at the bird, misses the bird and hits the boiler. This causes the ship to blow up into bits.

The magician grabs onto a piece of floating wood and the parrot lands on his shoulder. The parrot looks at him and says, "I give up, where's the boat?"

A man and his wife are driving down the road as the wife says, "I want a divorce."

The man says nothing, just speeds up slightly.

The woman continues, "That's not all. I'm taking the house, the car, the kids, and the bank account."

The man remains a statue, only speeding up a little.

The woman, getting angry, yells at him, "Don't you have anything to say?"

The man replies, "Nope. I have everything I need."

The woman asks him, "What do you have?"

Just as they are about to slam into a tree going 100 MPH the man yells, "The airbag b**ch!"

A blonde, brunette, and red head are all spies and are caught behind enemy lines. They are all tied up in front of a firing squad.

As they are about to shoot the brunette yells "Tornado! Tornado!" All of the men run off to wait the tornado out and the brunette manages to escape.

Seeing what she had done the red head devises her own plan and when they return she yells "Earthquake! Earthquake!" Again all of the men scatter to wait it out and the red head escapes.

The blonde, being the genius she is, devises her own plan. As soon as the men return she yells "Fire! Fire!"