[JOTD] Joke of the day

rudrax

To top it off, he m@sturbated into the concoction.

I think I might know this person. :tehe:

Alex Jones?

A judge asks a defendant to please stand. "You are charged with murdering a garbage man with a chain saw."

From the back of the courtroom a man shouts, "You lying bastard!"

"Silence in the court!" The judge turns to the defendant again and says, "You are also charged with killing a paperboy with a shovel."

"You tightwad!" blurts the spectator.

"Quiet!" yelled the judge. "You are also charged with killing a mailman with an electric drill."

"You cheap son of a... " the spectator starts to shout.

The judge thunders back, " I will hold you in contempt! What is the reason for your outbursts?"

"I've lived next to that lying bastard for 10 years now, but do you think he ever had a tool when I needed to borrow one?"

Three men from three Different Countries did 3 different things .. At the end of this short tale, I want you guys to decide these three things :

1. Which Countries do you think Each of these three Men are from ?

2. Which of these Three Men are the Most Foolish/Dumb/Stupid ?

3. Which of the Actions of these Three Different Men the Most Funniest ?

For the Purpose of Clarity, i would like to Refer to the 3 men as - Mr. A, Mr. B and Mr. C.

Now here goes..... Mr A fills up his Watering Can with Water and then goes out to Water the Plants and Flowers in his front Lawn While it was RAINING !!! People actually saw him inside the heavy Rain getting Drenched but still carrying his watering Can and Watering his Plants :( :( :(

Mr B has a Mango Fruit Tree, he wants to eat some Mangoes, so he Climbs up the Tree to Check and Locate which of the Mangoes were already Riped and Ready to be Eaten. After locating the Freshly Riped Mangoes, he Climbs Back down Empty handed... Then he goes to gather Stones and Sticks laying around the ground besides the Mango Tree and Starts to throw the Stones/Sticks up at the Ripe Mangoes in order to Pluck them... He is trying to Pluck the Ripe Fruits by Throwing Stones and Sticks at them !!! :( :( :(

Mr C was walking back home one Morning and he sees a few steps away on the ground in front of him Poop ( Dog Excrement/Feces ) but he wants to be sure what it really is. So he actually bends down and takes some of Poop with his Fingers and Smell it .... But he feels only Smelling will not be enough, and he puts the poop in his mouth and Tastes it !!! After he Taste it , he Exclaims - :wtf: this is Freaking Dog Poop !!!! Pheeewwwww... Then he Smiles and noods his head and say ... Boy.. I am so Damn Lucky i did not Step on this Dog Poop ...... :( :( :(

My Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of Nsane, i would like if you could read this short Story, Analise it and then Answer my original questions on Top :

1. Which Countries do you think Each of these three Men are from ?

2. Which of these Three Men are the Most Foolish/Dumb/Stupid ?

3. Which of the Actions of these Three Different Men the Most Funniest ?

Thank you all in Advance for your Answers and Comments ... LoL .... Have a Fun and Laughter Filled day :D :D :D :D :P :P :P :P

Edited by kn_andre

This ain't fun. This is brain teasing..

@rudrax if you think its Brain Teasing, then do please Indulge me and tell me what are your answers to the 3 questions ??? :D :D :D :D :D I would really like your sincere take on this ...... :) :) :) :) :) Cheers.........

This story can't be true, I always try to convince the taxi driver to get us food! Never worked :P

This story can't be true, I always try to convince the taxi driver to get us food! Never worked :P

You are smart when you are not drunk. When you are drunk, I know what you. Ask me if you wanna know :rofl:

• Administrator

You are smart when you are not drunk. When you are drunk, I know what you. Ask me if you wanna know :rofl:

He's double smart when he's drunk (seriously). :P

Exams are like Girl friends
- Too many questions
- Difficult to understand
- More explanation is needed
- Result is always fail!

Which Countries do you think Each of these three Men are from ? :think:

France! :dunno: :lol: Tim Buck! too.? :lmao: or maybe -> -> !! VIET F^ :king: NAM............... :P

LoL , thank you for sharing your Thoughts with me. But as of now, i do not think its right to let the Cat out of the Bag yet. Maybe we have to wait till we at least get more responses to my Post to see if Anybody can get the Answers Right .... Because someone might later say he/she knew the Correct Answers .. So please lets just give everybody the benefit of Doubt..

Anyway, i really Appreciate you for at least taking out time to give your response to my Post .. Thank you once again and Have a nice weekend .. Cheers ......

I m lost but its not my fault .....im French !

imagesCAE8BMSB_zps72db216d.jpg

@Crazycanuk, please don't be Offended even if your French... I am sure that @g0ldlod1 did not mean any Disrespect to you or your nationality. Also, i did not mean any harm to you or Anybody by making this Post .. Its all in good faith and Fun... Please Accept my Apology if my Post Offended you ...I am sorry ... My Post was meant to Elicit many Funny Comments and Answers that would make people reading it to Laugh ... Do have a nice weekend and Cheers ......

Police: Where do u live?

Me: With my parents

Police: Where does ur parents live?

Me: With me

Police: Where do u all live?

Me: Together

Police: Where is ur house?

Me: Next to my neighbors house

Police: Where is your neighbors house?

Me: If i tell you u wont believe me.

Police: Tell me

Me: Next to my house :P

The "Krammer" chicken can feed 20!

tumblr_m9s6iu1zyI1rp10t9o1_500_zpsc89239

I got scared by that pedo look :fear:

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.
One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the Circumstances, and asked him the following Questions:

Have you any grounds?
Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.
No, I mean what is the foundation of this

case?
It made of concrete.

I don't think you understand.

Does either of you have a real grudge?
No, we have carport, and not need one.
I mean what are your relations like?

All my relations still in Poland .

Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD
player.

Does your wife beat you up?
No, I always up before her.

Is your wife a nagger?
No, she white.

Why do you want this divorce?
She going to kill me.

What makes you think that?
I got proof.
What kind of proof?

She going to poison me.

She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read English pretty good, and it say:

" Regular POLISH REMOVER"

Edited by AryaPutraSRJ

Taxi

a blond-haired lady stops a taxi driver and the chiede:
- excuse me how much is the transport in its taxi?
- Dear madam depends on time !
- We have rain!

Among Thieves

- Do You Know, i have managed to steal in the villa without having to turn on the torch electric.
- but it should be? AND as thou hast done ?
- have left the light on for fear of thieves!

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl. Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.

One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could arrange a divorce for him.

The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the Circumstances, and asked him the following Questions:

Have you any grounds?

Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.

No, I mean what is the foundation of this

case?

It made of concrete.

I don't think you understand.

Does either of you have a real grudge?

No, we have carport, and not need one.

I mean what are your relations like?

All my relations still in Poland .

Is there any infidelity in your marriage?

We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD

player.

Does your wife beat you up?

No, I always up before her.

Is your wife a nagger?

No, she white.

Why do you want this divorce?

She going to kill me.

What makes you think that?

I got proof.

What kind of proof?

She going to poison me.

She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.

I can read English pretty good, and it say:

" Regular POLISH REMOVER"

Funny indeed ... :) :) .... good stuff..... Cheers...heheheheh