Iran will destroy Israeli cities if attacked

Nima

According to the Bible, God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham (who wasn't even a Jew). Isn't it true that his sons were Muslims and Christians? So then based on the Bible the land of Israel should be occupied by Christians and Muslims? The problems I notice is that the Modern Jews seem to believe that they are "God's Chosen People", when in reality the so called "Chosen People" should be the Christians and Muslims and Orthodox Jews living together. It seems more likely that God wanted the 3 of them to live in peace but the Zionist Jew (Modern Jew) thinks he is more entitled than the rest.

I found this in the Bible

The Bible instructs the people of Israel how they should treat foreigners (non-Jews). Old Testament Israel was commanded to love foreigners and to let them live normal lives amongst them (Deut 10.19):

"When a stranger resides with you in your land, you shall do him no wrong … (he) … shall be to you as the native among you, and you shall love him as yourself …" (Lev 19.33,34)

So then why all the war and fighting? It seems that the problem is not with the original or orthodox Jewish people because they live peaceful lives, the problem seems to come from the modern Zionist Jews. When the news reports Israel attacking Palestine it makes it sound like Palestine is Muslims and the war is Jew vs Muslim but this is incorrect because those Zionist bombs kill Orthodox Jews and Christians too who are living in Palestine.

In a book "Future of Israel" by James B. Jordan it is said that Modern Jews are a separate nation of people with a self-identity, spread out among many other nations. The closest analogy to them are the Gypsies. The only difference between Modern Jews and Gypsies is that the Modern Jews claim to have a relation to the Bible Jews, a claim I maintain is false. . . . Modern Jews think of themselves as Jews, but they are not Jews. They are counterfeits of Biblical Jews. I say this not to disparage them, but to be accurate.

This seems like legit information because the area of land called Palestine or Gaza or whatever you want to call it is occupied by Jews, Christians, and Muslims all living together and being oppressed together by the Modern Jews who seemed to have "stolen" the rightful place of the true "Chosen People" from right under their nose but the world is too blinded to see it.

The other problems I notice is that for hundreds of years SOME Jewish people are insulted by the word Palestine, but really it's just a word. If only people could realise the level of stupidity, just look at this stupid quote I found on the Internet:

It appears that Bible-believing Christians have either knowingly or unwittingly followed the world pagans and haters of Israel in calling Israel by the anti-Israel term Palestine.

So half the problem is some illiterate Israelis are deeply offended by the word Palestine but I suggest they grow a brain and recognise that it's just a word and in any language it has no offensive meaning whatsoever.

So to summarize so far:

God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham who was not Jewish.

The direct descendants of Abraham were Christian and Muslim, Judaism came later.

Despite what the media propaganda tells you, Palestine is not some rogue Islamic state but actually occupied by Christians, Jews, and Muslims.

The true "God's Chosen People" were kicked out by Modern Jews who are basically frauds claiming to be descendants of Abraham.

So in reality the Modern Jewish fraud regime is trolling everyone and stupid enough to think they could trick God?

Man this just gets better and better, I don't even know what to say.

• Replies 59
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel the urge to respond, I'll summarize my answers as follows:

1. Who bears the most responsibility for Israeli-Palestinian conflict?

Both sides, but not only them. Also the US, the EU, and everybody having a stake in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, selling armament and so on. "Most" responsibility? I cannot be the judge of this. Let's say Israel has 50.01% responsibility, and Palestinians 49.99%. Does this help anybody? Destroyed human lives are not measurable...

2. Does Hamas has anything to be blamed for?
Sure they do. They want annihilate Israel. They don't want to negotiate. Even from a military point of view, what they do is moronic. How stupid can you be to shout out loud and beat your chest that you want to annihilate your enemy, when you're like insects for them in military might. Israel could wipe Hamas in 6 months if they'd really want to, they have good intelligence and good army.
3. Is Israel an occupation?
Partially, yes...
4. From historical perspective, do Jews/Israelis have any right to live in the region?
Of course they have a right. I don't think even Muslim Arabs can deny this right, and it comes directly from God. This is not something that could be added in the Torah later on, or some mistake or modification. The right of Israel to the Canaan lands is a common theme in the Bible, and it goes through many books. Any sane believer in God cannot reject this right, it's as you would reject God Himself. The Bible might not be pure (I doubt it ever was...), but the gift God made to Israel is discussed in it in great length and detail, and it is as in the Qur'an, expressed by God's words, not some story. Even if only 10% is true, it still gives them a right over Canaan. Is it still applicable? I think so. It is a gift to the descendants of Israel/Jacob. While some modern Jews might not actually be related to the ancient Hebrews, it is reasonable to claim that some still are.
5. What should be done to stop the conflict?
First given an ultimatum to accept terms of international community to stop violence, then international intervention. No more Israel as an entity. Land declared sacred for all mankind. All weapons inside Israel banned. All violent crimes inside Israel dealt with harshly (expulsion/exile). Israel unified with Gaza/West Bank under new name. Jerusalem declared world heritage and preserved. 33% Muslim/Jewish/Christian government elected.
6. An exclusive Jewish/Arab state?
NO WAY!

4. From historical perspective, do Jews/Israelis have any right to live in the region?

Of course they have a right. I don't think even Muslim Arabs can deny this right, and it comes directly from God. This is not something that could be added in the Torah later on, or some mistake or modification. The right of Israel to the Canaan lands is a common theme in the Bible, and it goes through many books. Any sane believer in God cannot reject this right, it's as you would reject God Himself. The Bible might not be pure (I doubt it ever was...), but the gift God made to Israel is discussed in it in great length and detail, and it is as in the Qur'an, expressed by God's words, not some story. Even if only 10% is true, it still gives them a right over Canaan. Is it still applicable? I think so. It is a gift to the descendants of Israel/Jacob. While some modern Jews might not actually be related to the ancient Hebrews, it is reasonable to claim that some still are.

This is only partially correct. The fundamental problem is that the Modern Jew claims ownership over Israel due to divine rights issued according to the Bible but they only take what is convenient to them and totally ignore the other facts of the very same Bible.

According to the Bible: God promised the land of Israel to the patriarch Abraham who was not Jewish.

The direct descendants of Abraham were Christian and Muslim, Judaism came later through a grandson of Abraham. So in terms of hierarchy the Jewish community has the least claim over the land of Israel yet they claim it is 100% theirs alone through blatant ignorance of the same Bible they use to make their claim. The legacy of Abraham is Christianity, Islam, and Judaism and they all have rightful claim over Israel as the "Chosen People" Judaism came afterwards and they were included into the "Chosen People" but to take over and claim 100% ownership is bullshit.

Secondly in terms of rights to live in a region, in a modern civilised world you have a right to live wherever you were born regardless of your religion but due to rampant illiteracy and lack of education in the world many people are easily divided and tricked into a fighting each other like crabs in a barrel. I believe that Mossad could easily destroy Hamas but there is more to this than meets the eye, if they take down Hamas they will have no more excuse for oppressing the Jews and Christians and Muslims who are occupying Gaza. The Modern Jew wants no peace, he is not the same as the Biblical Jew and he has shown that he is willing to even kill the remaining Biblical Jews to achieve his end.

what ever u mention HAMAS u should know it an terrorist organization who bomb civil cities as he wishes , killing jews arabs and any human his missiles catching.

In my opinion, the rights for a nation to use its own resources for its own advantages is absolute.

About nuclear, I think, why in the hell only a few nations are allowed to use nuclear? Is there a guarantee they (which are allowed to use nuclear) won't use nuclear weapon on the other countries?

If the powerful 6 don't allow ANY single nuclear weapon on other nations, then all of them, including 6, should NEVER been allow to have one too. Then we can call it balanced. There's no point to forbid a nation for not having a nuclear weapon while other nations has one.

Because:

A powerful weapon in the hands of mad/radical/excited/extreme-religious/ people is not logical and safe

Do you mean the Amircans and the Israelis, because they used the nuclear bombing against Japan :)
America Gov. after that bombing sent a recovery group to the place(many got cancer there) and Japan's education and economy system absolutely prospered from that

they countered the attack to the Pearl harbor

PS:

In the war, bombing happens

but in the peace.....People explode themselves.....nations threat each other....and terrible crimes happens in silence.....why???

Because their religion accepts that!!

Are you hearing what are you writing or do you want to defeat yourdelf

So are you telling me that you can kill people but becuse you are sending thier childern to the school you are good one.

Halllllooooooooooo

karachidude

when was the last time u read the bible ?

sec the name "Jerusalem" never mention in the Koran even one single time ...

^^ few leading points^^

third : u should read again your history book and understand what u are saying coz u twisted all the facts ,,, lets put things it in correct order ...the Greeks called the land "palshtina " to mention the saurian- palsetiane land and that was after the bar cochva rebellion IN ORDER TO DISCONNECT JEWS FROM THEIR COUNTRY. (read wikipedia u will see it)

that the facts that what happen all other history twisting attempt are all wrong and made by anti Semite ppl / countries

This is your excuse for tricking the Palestine's for shelter and then occupying their land with oppression.Pathetic.The Roman Empire banished the Jews only out of the city of Jerusalem, not the surrounding areas ,they were soon after allowed back, and the period following shows that,there were rebellions and conflicts after that with the Christians and then with the Muslims. This new Israel are foreigners hoodwinking innocent people, Muslims and Jews and Christians have lived peacefully there for hundreds of years.

By and by, Jerusalem is very sacred to Muslims as well, our first "Kibla"(The direction we face while performing Salah, for unity) of prayers was there before the "Ka'aba" was reassigned, and your Prophets(Peace and Blessing of Allah Be On Them All) are also our Prophets(PBUT).

I just wanna say Many Thanks to INTERNET.. Otherwise I'm fooled by "Government Control of the Media" CNN,BBC,Al Jazeera etc etc etc etc :D

people will do anything to get something. (This is not 100K business ^_^ )

I just wanna say Many Thanks to INTERNET.. Otherwise I'm fooled by "Government Control of the Media" CNN,BBC,Al Jazeera etc etc etc etc :D

Yeah me thoo :wub: :lol:

People will believe what they want to believe. That is the conclusion of this topic. :)

Archived